Part-23

The episode starts with Naira going towards Kartik.

Naira sat on the bed and laid beside Kartik. She held Kartik's hand and intertwined their fingers.

Naira:- I'm sorry Kartik! I have realised my mistake.

Kartik:- Leave my hand!

Naira hugged Kartik. She kept her head on his chest.

Naira:- I'm really sorry Kartik!

Kartik could feel Naira sobbing. Kartik cupped her face and wiped her tears.

Naira:- I'm sorry Kartik. Please forgive me na!

Kartik:- Hmm! Okay! You sleep now you might be tired!

Naira knew Kartik is still angry on her.

Naira:- No I'm not tired! I want you!

Kartik:- What!!

Naira:- I want you Kartik! I want you inside me!

Kartik:- I'm feeling sleepy! You also sleep!

Naira jumped over Kartik.

Naira:- I love you!

Kartik:- Naira Move! Otherwise I don't know what will happen!

Naira kissed on Kartik's forehead,his cheeks,his chin. Naira unbuttoned Kartik's shirt. Kartik held her hand. Naira smashed her lips on Kartik's lips. Kartik didn't respond first but later gave in. They were kissing each other passionately. Naira removed Kartik's shirt and threw it away.

Kartik switched the position. Now Naira was beneath him. Kartik was turned wild now. Kartik removed Naira's top in one go and threw away. Kartik sensuously opened Naira's jeans button and pulled it down. He threw it away.

Kartik was shocked to see that Naira removed her inners herself except the lower inner. Kartik smashed his lips on Naira's lips and started kissing her wildly. He was biting her lips.

After 25 minutes they broke the kiss. Kartik started biting,sucking and licking Naira's upper body.

Naira:- Kartik please be slow!

Kartik:- You have turned on the animal inside me! I can't stop now! Neither I can be slow!

Naira:- Do Whatever you want! But make out with me now!

Listening to this Kartik removed Naira's lower inner and threw it away. Kartik thought of teasing Naira more. He picked up the blanket and held Naira's hands. He tied Naira's hands with blanket on the bed.

Naira:- Kartik!

Kartik:- I'm an animal now! Till today you saw love making! Today I'll show you sex!

Naira:- What!!

Kartik without saying anything went near Naira's world. He widened her legs and kept his mouth near her world. He entered his tongue inside her. He started licking and chewing her walls like a hungry dog.

Naira(moaning):- Kartik! Aaahhh....be slow please!

Kartik started licking her more fastly. After almost 20 minutes he took his tongue out. He jumped over Naira and started sucking and biting her upper body like a hungry dog. Naira wasn't able to move her hands. She wanted to his Kartik.

While sucking and biting her upper body,Kartik entered his middle finger inside her. He started moving his finger very fast. Naira was just moaning his name. He added two more fingers. Naira's eyes were closed. Her moans filled every corner of the room. Naira had orgasm but Kartik kept stroking her. After almost 30 minutes Kartik took his fingers out.

Kartik opened her hands and got up from the bed. Naira was just looking at him.

Naira:- Where are you going?

Kartik:- Wear your clothes and sleep! It's enough for today!

Naira went to Kartik and held him from collars.

Naira:- Why you are doing this to me? Why so much anger? I love you! How can I forget that I'm not made to be loved? Are you done with me? You wanted this only!

Kartik was guilty hurting her. He took Naira in hug.

Kartik:- Naira I didn't mean that! You only said na that we should avoid for a week. That's why! You are my wife and my life! You are my everything!

Naira:- I want you!

Kartik:- You really want me!

Naira:- Hmm!

Kartik:- How was it?

Naira(blushing):- Kartik!

Kartik:- First tell me!

Naira:- I was in heaven!

Listening to this Kartik picked up Naira in his arms and threw on the bed. He jumped over her.

Kartik:- What you want now? Sex or love making?

Naira:- Both!

Kartik(smirk):- Combination! Good choice!

Kartik smashed his lips on her lips and started kissing her. They were kissing each other hungrily. Kartik entered inside her in one go. They started making love.