Part-25

The episode starts with Naira and Kartik sleeping.

Kartik was lying over Naira. He was still inside her. Naira woke up and saw Kartik sleeping peacefully. Naira kissed on his cheek.

Kartik slowly opened his eyes and saw Naira looking at him. He smashed his lips on Naira's lips. They started kissing each other hungrily.

Naira was moving her hands on his back. Kartik was rubbing her waist and her upper body.

They broke the kiss after 20 minutes. Kartik attacked on her upper body. He was sucking them and biting them very hard. Naira was just moaning his name. She was digging her nails in his back.

Kartik moved out of Naira. He threw that blanket and made Naira stand on her knees. Naira kept her hands on his shoulders. Kartik held Naira's one leg and wrapped around his waist. Kartik entered his middle finger inside her.

Kartik started stroking Naira very hard. After 10 minutes Naira had orgasm. Naira's juices were flowing down on her thighs.

Kartik held Naira's hand and brought her down the bed. He pinned Naira on the wall. Kartik bent in front of her and started licking her juices from her thighs. He widened Naira's legs and entered his tongue inside her. He was licking her walls like a hungry dog.

He moved his tongue out after 10 minutes. Kartik laid on the bed and pulled Naira too. They were lying in sideways positions facing each other. Kartik held Naira's one leg and kept on his thigh. Kartik held his erection and entered inside Naira. Kartik held Naira tightly from her waist. They started making love again. They both climaxed after 50 minutes.

They went to washroom and took bath. They both came down and saw whole Family sitting in the hall. Laksh came running to them.

Laksh:- Chachu! Chachi!

Kartik picked him up in his arms. Laksh kissed on his cheek. Kartik kissed on Laksh's cheek.

Laksh:- Chachu chalo na!

Kartik:- Kahan?

Laksh:- Football!

Kartik:- Now?

Laksh:- Haan!

Naira:- But Laksh It's Evening and party will start soon. You have it change also.

Laksh:- Oh Teri! Bhool gya! Chachi you are the best!

Laksh went in Naira's lap. He kissed on her cheek. Naira kissed on his cheek.

Laksh:- Chachi why I'm not your son?

Everyone looked at Naira and Laksh. Naira's smile vanished. Everyone noticed it. Kartik wrapped his arm around Naira. She smiled at him. This was noticed by everyone.

Laksh:- Chachi What happened?

Naira:- You know you are very cute! I also wish if I was your mother but that wasn't possible!

Laksh:- Chachu What happened to Chachi?

Kartik:- Your Chachi has gone mad! She gets emotional soon!

Laksh:- Arrey I'm here na!

Kartik:- Jee baba Ji!

Laksh:- Ayushmann Bhava!

Laksh came down from Naira's arms. He stood in front of Naira. Naira sat in front of him.

Laksh:- Saubhagyavati Bhava!!

Naira in shock looked at Laksh. Laksh's speaking style made her remember Yuvraj. Naira was shivering. Everyone noticed it. She was getting flashbacks of Yuvraj beating her,molesting her and killing her family.

Kartik knew her turmoil. He immediately took Naira in his hug.

Naira:- Kartik woh...Mumma Papa...

Kartik:- Sssshhhh...Naira you are here in Udaipur! In Singhania Sadan! Calm down!

Naira calmed after few minutes. Everyone was confused.

Akshara:- Kartik Naira thk toh hai?

Kartik:- Haan Mumma she's fine! Laksh Take Chachi In lawn.

Laksh:- Okay Chachu!

Laksh held Naira's hand and they went outside in lawn.

Bhabhi Maa:- Nahi Kartik! She's not fine!

Kartik:- Badi Dadi!

Bhabhi Maa:- When I first blessed her saying Saubhagyavati Bhava then also she was shivering like this.

Mishti:- Haan Bhai! What happens to Bhabhi when she listen to this?

Kartik:- Why we give this blessings! So that girls can live happily with their husbands!

Akshara:- Haan Kittu!

Kartik:- But for some girls it's a curse! You will not understand! So leave it! Don't use these words whenever you bless Naira!

Kartik left the hall and went outside in lawn. He saw Naira playing with Laksh.