Part-21

The episode starts with Kartik and Akshara hugging and crying.

Akshara:- Please forgive your Mumma!

Kartik:- I wasn't angry on you ever Mumma!

They broke the hug. Akshara kissed on Kartik's face. Kartik wiped her tears.

Akshara:- Why you did that Kittu?

Kartik:- Mumma you were always proud of Bhai! I was scared that you will break if you came to know Bhai's deeds. I can't see you like that so...,

Akshara:- So you took that blame on yourself! And see I'm your mother! I didn't understand my own! I'm a very bad mother!

Kartik:- Nahi Mumma! You are the best mother! You always loved me! You always took care of me! Whatever I did was a token of my love for you! From past many years you sacrificed yourself for me and this family!

Kartik hugged Akshara tightly. He wasn't believing that he got his mother back. He saw Naira who was smiling at them teary eyed. Kartik mouthed her thank you. Laksh came running and hugged both Kartik and Akshara. They broke the hug.

Laksh:- I'm sorry Chachu!

Kartik bent in front of Laksh.

Kartik:- Why are you saying Sorry?

Laksh:- Chachu Papa was bad na! He used to beat Mumma also!

Kartik was shocked to know this.

Kartik:- Bhai used to beat Bhabhi!

Naira was shocked too. Her mind went into her own past. Kartik saw Naira. He knew she needs him. Kartik got up and went to Naira.

Kartik:- Naira!

Naira:- Kartik woh...

Kartik(taking her in hug):- Kuch nahi hua! Kuch bhi nahi!

Akshara was confused seeing this.

Laksh pulled Naira's saree.

Laksh:- Chachi What happened?

Naira:- Nothing Laksh I remembered something!

Laksh:- Offo Chachi you are also emotional like Dadi!

Naira(in her mind):- If I had my child with me then he/she would be cute like Laksh! But I think that happiness wasn't made for me. As Kartik says something good is waiting for me!

Naira smiled thinking abt Kartik's words.

Laksh:- Chachi! Chachu! Chalo na!

Kartik:- Kahan?

Laksh:- Ghar mein!

Kartik:- Nahi!

Akshara:- Are you still angry Kittu?

Kartik:- Mumma I wasn't angry on you ever! Sach mein!

Akshara:- Then Why you don't want to come?

Kartik:- Mumma your husband! Mr Naitik Singhania!

Naitik came from behind.

Naitik:- I'm here Kartik!

Kartik(whispers):- Yamraj chale gye! Par apne doot chod gye!

Akshara and Naira listened this.

Naira/Akshara:- Kartik/Kittu!

Naitik:- I know you called me Yamraj's doot! I was dieing to listen this Kartik! Forgive your Papa also! I'm sorry!

Kartik:- What!!!

Naira:- What happened Kartik?

Kartik:- Naira please pinch me!

Naira:- Why?

Kartik:- I want to know is this reality!

Naira:- This is reality Kartik!

Kartik:- No it cant be! My father who used to scold me every day is saying Sorry! It's a dream come true!

Naitik:- Yes you are right! I always scolded you! I always called you irresponsible! Please forgive Kartik! Truth was you are the most responsible! Please forgive your Papa.

Kartik:- Papa Don't make me emotional!

Kartik hugged Naitik happily. He was angry on Keerti.

Kartik:- Mumma Where is Bhabhi?

Keerti:- I'm here Kartik!

Kartik(angry):- Bhabhi I hate you! You always shared everything with me but this truth you never told. Bhai used to....

Keerti:- Past was Past Kartik! My wounds were healed by Laksh and our whole family.

Naira(in her mind):- Kartik also didn't know abt it. When Keerti Bhabhi can move on and forget her past! Then why can't I? Like whole family healed her wounds. Kartik is healing my wounds. Why I can't understand this little thing? No one is made to live with sorrow. Kartik is right I was mad.

Naira's chain of thoughts broke when Laksh called her.

Laksh:- Chachi! Dadi is calling you!

Naira:- I'm sorry I was thinking something else.(to Akshara) Jee Aunty!

Akshara:- Aunty?

Naira:- Hmm! Aunty!

Akshara:- Aunty Nahi Maa! If I'm Kartik's mother then I'm your mother too.

Naitik:- You will call me Papa!

Naira was remembering her own parents whom she lost. Tears were falling from Naira's eyes.

Kartik:- Naira!

Naira just ran to Kartik. Kartik hugged her tightly.

Naira(crying):- Kartik Mumma....

Kartik:- Sssshhhh...calm down Naira!

Naitik:- Naira Beta What happened?

Kartik:- Papa Naira's parents...

Akshara and Naitik understood what Kartik meant.

Kartik:- Oye SHERNI see Laksh is looking at you. He will say my Chachi cries like a baby.

Naira chuckled between tears. Kartik cupped her face and wiped her tears.