Part-35

The episode starts with Kartik and Naira coming downstairs.

Everyone was shocked to see them with bags.

Keerti:- Kartik Naira you both are going nowhere! Go to your room now!

Kartik:- It's too late Bhabhi! Say Sorry to Mumma Papa from our side!

Kartik held Naira's hand and went towards the door. They both turned and waved bye to Mishti,Laksh and Keerti.

Kartik:- Laksh take care of Mumma and your Dadi!

Laksh:- Chachu Chachi Don't Go na!

Kartik:- We have to go! Bye love you!

Kartik and Naira left the house. They sat in taxi and left for airport.

Mishti went to Kartik and Naira's room. She saw that CD. She came down with that CD as it was written Yuvraj on it.

Mishti:- Bhabhi see this! It's Yuvraj written on this CD.

Keerti:- Mishti play it!

Mishti played it. First it was shown Yuvraj and Naira getting married. Yuvraj was welcoming Naira.

Baisa:- See I told you!

Suddenly they saw Yuvraj beating Naira with belt,stick,rod and horse whip. They were shocked. They saw Yuvraj tying Naira's mouth and hands and dragging her. They saw Yuvraj making Naira eat those white orchids. They saw Yuvraj forcing Naira to keep her feet in tub. They saw Naira shouting in pain because water was hell hot.

Everyone was shocked. Akshara and Naitik also saw this as they came now only.

Naitik:- Naira didn't show us this Akshara!

Bhabhi Maa:- You both knew it!

Akshara:- Haan Bhabhi Maa! Naira told us 4 days back everything but she didn't show us this!

Keerti:- Yuvraj was a monster!

Naitik:- Where is Naira?

Mishti:- Ask Bhua Dadi! Ask Badi Dadi!

Akshara:- Where is Naira? Keerti....

Keerti:- Kartik and Naira left the house!

Keerti told Akshara and Naitik whatever happened.

Mishti:- Wait Tai Ji here's something else also in this CD! It's another video!

Naitik:- Mishti play it!

Mishti played that video. It was Yuvraj's video.

Yuvraj:- Yes I killed Naira's Family! I mentally,physically and sexually harassed Naira! I felt a happiness when she used to shout in pain and cry! I knew she is under my control! She was arguing with me so I pushed her and my baby died! She blamed me and asked for divorce so I killed her family brutally! But no one know that I raped her sister before killing her! I love when girls scream for help! I'm a monster! A monster!

The video ends. Everyone was shocked.

Naitik:- This much happened!!

Akshara:- Naira and Kartik! Naitik we have to stop them!

Baisa:- No one will stop them! Girl like Naira no...she can't be daughter in law of this house!

Naitik:- Bhua Ji aap...

Akshara:- Nahi Naitik! No one will stop Naira and Kartik from going!

Keerti:- Maa!

Akshara:- Naira deserves a happy life! I don't think that if Naira will stay here anyone will let her be happy! I want Naira to live happily! She has beared a lot in her life!

Naitik:- Wait!

Naitik called Kartik. Kartik picked it and put on loud speaker.

Kartik:- Jee Papa!

Naitik:- We know everything! We even saw that CD now!

Naira:- Papa!

Naitik:- I'm angry on you! Why you didn't tell us all this? You told us some things but not all this! Why?

Naira:- I'm sorry Papa! I didn't want you and Maa to know everything! I'm really sorry!

Akshara:- Naira! You don't have to say sorry! We are sorry! Whatever Bhua Ji did....forget it now! Kartik and Naira you both are going I'm not going to stop you! Kartik take care of Naira! Otherwise I'll beat you!

Kartik:- Mumma!

Naitik:- And I'll show you my hitler avatar!

Kartik:- I'll take care of her! I'm sorry Mumma Papa I'll not return now!

Akshara:- Don't worry abt that! I have no problem! But I'll be waiting for my promotion!

Kartik:- Promotion?

Naira understood what Akshara meant.

Akshara:- I want to become Dadi again!

Kartik and Naira both were blushing.

Kartik:- Mumma I have no problem! Ask Naira!

Naira slapped on his head.

Kartik:- Arrey Maara kyu?

Naira:- Have some shame!

Akshara:- Take care of yourself you both! Bye!

Laksh:- Chachi Chachu I want a sister!

Naira was blushing very hard now.

Laksh:- Bye Chachu! Bye Chachi!

The call disconnected.

Kartik and Naira boarded flight for Canada.