Part-37

The episode starts with a leap.

LEAP OF 4 MONTHS

Kartik and Naira were in Canada only. They used to talk to family sometimes on call and sometimes on video call.

It was another fine day

Kartik was getting ready for office. Naira came inside their room with glass of juice for Kartik.

Suddenly she felt dizzy. The juice of glass fell from her hand. She was abt to fall when Kartik held her.

Kartik:- Naira!

Naira fell unconscious in his arms. Kartik picked her up and took her out. He made her sit in his car. He called doctor on his way to hospital. He was crying seeing Naira like this.

Kartik reached hospital. He picked up Naira and took her inside the hospital. She was taken into ward. Doctor came after checking Naira.

Kartik(crying):- Doctor is Naira Okay? What happened to her suddenly?

Doctor:- Relax Mr Singhania! She is fine! In fact it's a good news for you!

Kartik:- Good news?

Doctor:- You are going to become father! Mrs Naira Singhania is pregnant!

Kartik:- Thank you Doctor! Thank you so much!

Doctor:- But she is 2 months pregnant!

Kartik:- But Doctor she didn't tell me?

Doctor:- She herself was unaware! It's normal! It happens that sometimes ladies don't come to know they are pregnant! But you have to take care of your wife!

Kartik:- Is she okay na?

Doctor:- She is Okay! But she is underweight! You have to take care of her diet and medicines!

Kartik:- I'll take care of it Doctor! Can I meet Naira?

Doctor:- Yes you can!

Kartik went inside the ward and saw Naira opening her eyes.

Naira:- Kartik!

Kartik sat beside Naira and hugged her tightly.

Kartik(teary eyed):- Thank you Naira! Thank you so much!

Naira:- Kartik you are crying! What happened?

Kartik made Naira sit. He held Naira's hand and kept on her belly. Naira looked at him teary eyed.

Naira:- You mean I'm...

Kartik:- Our baby has come inside you! You are 2 months pregnant!

Naira:- 2 months? But I didn't....

Kartik:- Sssshhhh..Doctor told me that it's normal! It happens! Now you don't take stress! Doctor has told that you don't have to take stress,you have to eat properly,you have o take medicines on time....

Kartik was speaking continuously. Naira cupped his face and smashed his lips on her lips. They were kissing each other passionately. They broke the kiss after 15 minutes.

Naira:- I love you!

Kartik:- I love you more!

Naira:- Thank you! For making me a mother again! You became mine that's why I'm carrying a child now!

Kartik:- It's a symbol of our love! My Princess!

Naira: Princess?

Kartik:- Yes I know it's a baby girl! My Princess!

Naira:- No its a baby boy! My Champ!

Kartik:- Princess!

Naira:- Champ!

Kartik(placing finger on her lips):- Sssshhh...whether it's a baby boy or baby girl it's our child! Our love! We have to love him!

Naira was in tears. Kartik wiped her tears.

Naira:- You love me so much!

Kartik:- I love you the most! We are going to Udaipur!

Naira:- Suddenly?

Kartik:- Naira I want that during this phase you should be in immense care. Mumma and Keerti Bhabhi have gone through this phase. They know everything! They will be able to take best care of you! I'm toh always with you na!

Naira:- Tell them na now!

Kartik:- Nahi we will give them surprise by going home! We will tell them there only! One minute...

Kartik kept his face on Naira's belly.

Kartik:- Baby please come as my Princess! If you came as a baby boy your Mumma will keep pampering you. She will forget me! But if you will come as a baby girl na Papa promise you that Papa will equally love you and your Mumma!

Kartik kissed on her belly and moved up. He saw Naira in tears. He wiped Naira's tears and took her in hug. He kissed on her forehead. Naira kissed on his chest.