Part-29

The episode starts with Naira and Kartik waking up.

They both woke up and saw the time. It was 7:00 am.

Naira:- Oh No! 7 am! Kartik what will family think! It's all because of you!

Kartik:- Eh Hello! I wasn't wild in the midnight!

Naira was abt to get up when Kartik held her and pulled her towards him. She landed on his chest.

Naira:- Kartik please let me go! It's very late!

Kartik:- First my good morning kiss!

Naira:- Kartik! Let me go!

Kartik:- Okay go!

Kartik left Naira. Naira went to washroom. She kept the door open so that Kartik can come inside but he didn't come. Naira took bath and went out. She saw Kartik taking out his clothes. Kartik saw her but didn't say anything. He went inside the washroom and took bath. He came out and saw the room empty.

He went downstairs. He saw everyone standing in temple.

Bhabhi Maa:- Kartik come!

Kartik didn't say anything. He went and sat on sofa. Everyone was confused except Naira.

Naira:- Kartik! Quietly come here!

Kartik:- Naira!

Naira:- Kartik please! For me at least!

Kartik got up and went near Naira. He stood beside her. Everyone was confused but they let it go.

Bhabhi Maa:- You both do Aarti now!

Kartik:- No!

Naira:- Yes!

Kartik:- Naira I don't believe in God you know very well!

Akshara:- Kittu!

Kartik:- I have stopped believing in God Mumma! Please don't force to do Puja of God!

Naira:- You don't believe in God I know! But you believe me na! For me do this! I'll not do it alone!

Kartik gave Naira you are impossible look. Naira made a cute face which melted Kartik. He agreed. They both did Puja. Everyone was happy. Kartik and Naira did Puja. Naira took everyone's blessings. They all settled for breakfast.

Bhabhi Maa:- It's all made by Naira!

Naitik:- Really?

Akshara:- Yes!

Everyone was praising Naira but she was lost. She was lost in her past.

Naira(in her mind):- Here everyone is praising me but that day....

FLASHBACK STARTS

It was Naira's first day after marriage with Yuvraj.

She got up early and made breakfast for him. She saw the time. It was 7:30 am. She went inside the room. She sat beside Yuvraj.

Naira:- Yuvraj please wake up! It's 7:30 am!

Yuvraj immediately got up.

Yuvraj(angry):- What did you say? What's the time?

Naira:- 7:30 am Yuvraj!

Yuvraj slapped Naira very hard. Naira fell on the floor. She was shocked. That was the first time Yuvraj slapped her.

Yuvraj:- I wake up at 6:30 am!

Naira(crying):- Yuvraj I didn't know this!

Yuvraj:- Is it important that I should tell you everything! You are my wife you should ask me! Now go and bring my breakfast!

Naira:- Hmm!

Naira went and brought breakfast. Yuvraj in anger threw it away.

Yuvraj:- I hate all this! I want omelate!

Naira:- I'll make!

Yuvraj:- You just have 10 minutes! I want my breakfast set when I come after taking bath! Understood!!

Naira(scared):- Yes!!

FLASHBACK ENDS

Everyone was calling Naira again and again. Naira's chain of thoughts broke when Laksh pulled her hand.

Naira:- Kya hua Laksh?

Laksh:- Chachi where are you lost?

Bhabhi Maa:- Haan Naira we are calling you from 15 minutes!

Naira(changing the topic):- Nothing Badi Dadi! I was just missing Mumma!

Akshara knew Naira was lieing.

Kartik:- Naira sit and have breakfast!

Naira:- I'll be back!

Naira was abt to go when Kartik held her hand.

Kartik:- You can shed your tears here also! No need to go to washroom! Quietly sit here!

Kartik made Naira sit on the chair beside him. He made her eat food.

Kartik:- I know very well where you and your mind were lost! You can't hide from me! I know you better than you know yourself!

Naira was just looking at Kartik and eating from his hands.

Naitik:- Kartik Naira is everything okay?

Kartik:- Haan Papa!

Akshara:- Are you both hiding something from us?

Kartik(avoiding Akshara's eyes):- Nahi Mumma!

Akshara caught Kartik's lie but she didn't say anything. She wanted to know everything. She knew something is wrong.