Part-34

The episode starts with Kartik coming to his room.

Kartik was shocked to see Naira removing her jewellery. She was removing her sindoor too. Kartik held her hand.

Kartik:- Why are you doing this Naira?

Naira:- I'm not worthy of you Kartik! I'm not worthy of happiness! You were wrong that I'm made to live happy life! God will never let me live happily!

Kartik took Naira in bone crushing hug.

Kartik:- When I'm with you no one can harm you! I love you! Don't ever say again that you aren't worthy of happiness! You came in my life that's why I'm so happy! You came in my life that's why me and Mumma became one again! I didn't know that in my fate you are written! If I knew I wouldn't have done any mistake in my life by mistake also! You are like a sweet voice! I feel my every wish has completed after I got you in my life! You are my everything my heaven!! I always suppressed my feelings in front of everyone! But when you came in my life my all pain and sorrows went away! I felt like expressing every emotion! I was dieing but you came in my life and gave me new life! Living without you! No never! It's better I should die rather than living without you! I love you Naira!

Naira was crying in his hug.

Naira:- I love you too Kartik! I also can't live without you! But your family....

Kartik:- We are leaving the house! The people who can't respect my wife they can't be my family!

Naira:- No Kartik!

Kartik:- Chup! We are leaving this house now!

Naira again hugged him.

Naira:- Why you love me so much?

Kartik:- Pata nahi! Bas I love you and it's true!

Kartik broke the hug. He again filled Naira's vermillion with sindoor.

Kartik:- Don't do this again!

Naira:- Sorry! Because of me your birthday....

Kartik smashed his lips on Naira's lips. They were kissing each other hungrily. Their tongues were fighting for dominance. They broke the kiss after 25 minutes. Kartik kissed on her forehead.

Kartik:- You didn't spoil my birthday! I love you!

Naira:- I love you too!

Kartik and Naira packed their things.

Naira:- Kartik your family has to know my past.(giving him a CD) give them this CD!

Kartik:- What's there in it?

Naira:- CCTV footage of Yuvraj's house!

Kartik held it and threw it away.

Kartik:- What's use of it Naira? If they truly loved you then they would have trusted you! What's that trust when you have to show proofs?

Naira:- If Maa Papa were here then....

Kartik:- Mumma Papa....

Naira:- They know everything!

Kartik was shocked.

Kartik:- How?

Naira told him abt Laksh seeing that belt mark and Akshara coming to talk to her.

FLASHBACK STARTS

Akshara was abt to leave when Naira stopped her.

Naira:- Maa if I tell you something dreadful will you separate me and Kartik?

Akshara turned towards Naira. She saw tears falling from Naira's eyes. Naitik was coming when he heard this. They both entered the room and closed the door.

Naitik:- Naira! For me and Akshara you and Keerti are our daughters! Tell us!

Naira got up from the bed and went near the window.

Naira:- This mark which Laksh saw today is the belt mark or may be horse whip mark! I don't know! There are so many marks on my body! Some of belts and some of horse whips!

Akshara and Naitik were shocked.

Akshara:- Who did it?

Naira:- Yuvraj!

Naitik:- Who Yuvraj?

Naira:- My first husband!

Naira told them everything abt Yuvraj beating her every day,Yuvraj molesting her every day,Yuvraj killing their child and his killing her whole family.

Akshara and Naitik were hell shocked.

Naira:- After that I met Kartik in Canada! He changed me! He made me a different Naira! You were asking me once why I got scared when Badi Dadi blessed me saying Saubhagyavati Bhava! Because every time when Yuvraj used to slap me or beat me he used to bless me saying this only! For him I was his slave and he was my God according to him!

Naira turned towards Naitik and Akshara who were standing in tears.

Naira:- Don't worry if you will say I'll leave the house now only!

Akshara(caressing her face):- You don't have to go anywhere! We still love you!

Naitik:- Whatever happened has happened! But now live your life happily! And if Kartik irritates you then tell me! I'll show him real hitler inside me!

Naira:- Aren't you affected by my past!

Akshara:- Past was Past! Everyone has a past! Good or bad doesn't matter!

Akshara kissed on her forehead.

Akshara:- You don't have to be scared of anything! Your this family is with you!

Naira happily hugged Akshara.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Kartik was happy that at least Akshara and Naitik understood Naira.