Part-36

The episode starts with Naira and Kartik reaching Canada.

They entered their house. It was very cold there. Naira and Kartik went to their room. Kartik closed the door. He pulled Naira towards him.

Kartik:- You Okay na?

Naira:- I'm fine! How can I be sad when you are with me?

Kartik:- Btw we are in Canada! According to Canada's time my birthday has started.

Naira:- Happy birthday again!

Kartik:- But I want something else!

Naira:- Take it!

Kartik:- Are you sure?

Naira:- I'm very much sure!

Kartik smashed his lips on her lips. They started kissing each other hungrily. The kiss turned wild with every passing second. No one from them wanted to break the kiss. They broke the kiss after 20 minutes that also due to lack of oxygen.

Kartik pinned Naira to the wall and traced his finger on her face.

Kartik:- Naira I was thinking to fulfil Mumma's wish!

Naira:- I want to complete her wish!

Kartik:- Then you have to tolerate my junior inside you!

Naira:- I told you earlier also that I can stay like this with you whole life!

Kartik removed Naira's shirt and bra. He threw it away. He started sucking her and biting her. Naira was just moaning his name.

Kartik removed her skirt and warmer also. He removed her lower inner also and threw it away. She was standing naked in front of Kartik. Kartik pressed his body on her body to give her warmth.

Naira:- Don't torture me like this Kartik! I'm not able to bear!

Kartik:- It's just starting! We have whole day! My birthday has just started! We have 24 hours in total!

Naira:- I'm all yours! I want you inside me for these whole 24 hours!

Kartik picked up Naira in his arms and sat on the couch. Naira was sitting in his lap. Naira unbuttoned Kartik's shirt and threw it away. She started kissing on his torso. Kartik widened her legs and entered his middle finger inside her. Naira widened her legs more to give Kartik more access. She was moaning his name. He was getting harder and harder due to her moans.

After almost 10 minutes,Naira orgasmed. Kartik took out his finger. He picked up Naira in his arms. He removed his jeans and boxers too.

Kartik:- Naira hold it please!

Naira without any hesitation held his erection. She was caressing his erection. Now it was Kartik's time to moan.

Naira:- This much hard!

Kartik:- Hmm! For you!

Naira:- I'm waiting for you! Come inside me right now! I can't wait anymore!

Kartik came over Naira and widened her legs. He entered inside her in one go. Naira was digging her nails inside his shoulders.

Naira:- Kartik don't come fast! Keep doing it please! I don't want it to end!

Kartik:- Naira we have much time don't worry! I'll fulfil your every wish!

Naira:- I have only one wish! Your child!

Kartik:- Our child!

Naira:- Hmm our child!

Kartik was moving sometimes fast and sometimes slow inside her. They both climaxed after 50 minutes but Naira had her one orgasm earlier.

Naira:- Kartik remain inside me! Don't go away from me!

Kartik:- Do you think I'll spare you today! It has been 4 Sorry 5 days since I gave myself inside you!

Naira:- I also missed your touch! I missed your erection! I missed your erection inside me!

Kartik:- I love you!

Naira:- I love you more!

Kartik kissed on her forehead. Naira held him tightly. Her one hand was on his back and other in his hairs. They both snuggled into each other and remained like this. It was their heaven.

Kaira ff-Saubhagyavati Bhava!! जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें