Part-28

The episode starts with Naira and Kartik sleeping.

Morning 3 Am

Naira and Kartik were sleeping. Naira was lying over Kartik. They were still naked. Only covering on them was the blanket.

Naira woke up and saw Kartik sleeping peacefully. She knew she is naked but she wasn't embarrassed because now her body and her soul belonged to Kartik who never let her feel embarrassed or shy. He changed her completely. She has become total opposite of what she was earlier.

Naira caressed his face. Kartik opened his eyes. He saw Naira looking at him.

Kartik:- Naira What happened? You Okay na?

Naira:- Hmm! I'm okay! But your junior isn't okay!

Kartik:- Matlab? 

Naira:- See he's jumping as if saying that take me in!

Kartik chuckled a little. Naira kept her head on his chest.

Naira:- You know Kartik I love when you touch me! I Love when you bite me! I Love when you lick my every part! I Love when you enter inside me and make me yours again and again! I feel complete! I feel loved! I feel like living with you the whole life like this! You being inside me forever! You claiming me every day every hour and every bit!

Kartik:- Naira! So wild and romantic in midnight!

Naira:- For the first time in my life I got so much love! I'm thankful to you!

Kartik:- Don't make me more hard! I'll do it now!

Naira:- I'm all yours!

Kartik turned Naira and came over her. He widened Naira's legs and entered his finger inside her. He started fingering her. He took Naira's lips in the kiss. Naira's hands were rubbing his back and pulling his hairs to bring his more close.

Kartik kept fingering Naira for at least 20 minutes. The moment Naira orgasmed Kartik broke the kiss. He held Naira's waist and entered inside her. He was moving very fast inside her. Naira was just moaning his name. After almost 50 minutes they climaxed.

Kartik came out of Naira and laid beside her. Naira hugged him. She kept his head on his chest.

Kartik:- Naira widen your one leg!

Naira:- Why?

Kartik:- I want to finger you again! Please!

Naira widened her one leg and kept on Kartik's stomach. Kartik entered his finger inside her. Slowly Naira came over Kartik totally. Kartik was fingering her fastly. With her every moan his erection was getting hard.

Naira noticed it. She held his erection and softly rubbed it. She started stroking it gently. Naira kissed on Kartik's chest. Kartik turned their position and came over Naira.

Kartik:- I'm sorry Naira but I want to do it again!

Naira:- Do it! I want you inside me!

Kartik again entered inside her. Naira wrapped her legs around his waist. He was moving inside out her. Naira was pulling him more inside her. She was rubbing his back and thighs to keep him hard and inside her. She wanted this to end never. She wanted him to be inside her ever.

Her rubbing his back and thighs worked. They climaxed after 1 hour while Naira had one orgasm before. They were panting heavily. Kartik moved out of Naira.

Kartik:- It's still 4:30 am! You sleep!

Naira:- I'm not feeling sleepy!

Kartik:- Naira you are tired very much! Please sleep for sometime!

Naira kept her head on his chest. He was caressing his hairs to make her sleep.

Kartik after few minutes checked Naira. He saw her sleeping peacefully with a smile on her face. Kartik kissed on her forehead.

Kartik covered their bodies with blanket and hugged Naira tightly. He also drifted to sleep soon.