Part-8

The episode starts with Naira and Kartik both sleeping.

Naira was lying above Kartik. Kartik was fast asleep. But in sleep also he was patting Naira's head.

It was Night 10:30 pm

Naira woke up. She opened her eyes and saw the cutest person beneath her.

Unknown to Naira,her hands raised to Kartik's cheeks. She caressed his face.

Naira:- I don't know if I'll be able to reciprocate that love which you are giving but I'll try my best. I'm not scared of my past now. But I'm scared of losing you now. I don't know if I'll be able to live without you for a second.

Naira kept her head near his heart.

Naira:- How can you love a girl like me? That also so much!

Kartik:- Love just happens Naira!

Naira looked up and saw Kartik fully awake.

Kartik:- I listened to your every word Naira! Don't you dare degrade my love my Naira! My Naira is the best! She loves everyone!

The word My Naira gave eternal happiness to Naira. For the first time Naira was feeling loved. A lone tear escaped from her eyes. Kartik wiped that tear.

Kartik:- Now no more tears! I promise you I'll never let anyone make you cry. Even if I did it I'll punish myself. I can't see you in pain!

Naira:- Why?

Kartik(cutely):- Arrey I love you na!

Naira:- Sir! Woh...

Kartik(placing finger on her lips):- Sir nahi Kartik!

Naira:- But how can I?

Kartik:- You love me na!

Naira:- But no one knows abt us!

Kartik:- They will know! Now get up from me na!

Naira realised that she was still lying over Kartik. Naira moved and sat on the side. Kartik got up and held Naira's hands.

Kartik:- Naira from today whenever you feel scared just remember one thing that I'm with you! You don't have to be scared of anything now.

Naira:- Thank you for giving me new reason to live! Thank you for making me your life!

Kartik:- I have a surprise for you!

Naira:- What?

Kartik:- That I'll tell you in office tomorrow!

Naira:- But tomorrow is Sunday!

Kartik:- You will not come!

Naira:- If you have planned there might be some reason. It's for me so I'll come!

Kartik:- Want to sleep more?

Naira:- No!

Kartik:- If you want we can talk!

Naira and Kartik started talking on the random things.

While talking they didn't realise that it was 5:30 am.

Naira saw the time.

Naira:- It's 5:30 am!

Kartik:- Itni jaldi subah ho gyi! Huh! Very bad!

Naira smiled on his cute antics.

Kartik:- Why are you smiling like this?

Naira:- No I'm smiling looking at your cute face!

Kartik:- Cuteness ke mamle pe toh Main Mumma.....

Kartik stopped in his tracks. Emotions took him over but he controlled. He didn't want that Naira should get tensed for him. He just wanted Naira to be happy. Naira knew he's hiding something big.

Naira(holding his hand):- What happened Kartik? Is everything okay? You said that you family hates you! Why?

Kartik:- I'll leave now! You reach on time to office.

Naira:- I'll reach! I'll not push you to tell But now I'm also included in your life! Whenever you feel like sharing with me please do!

Kartik:- You aren't included in my life.

Naira:- Oh sorry! I thought....

Kartik:- You are my life Naira! You are my everything!

Naira smiled at him. They both got up. Kartik cupped her face and placed a kiss on her forehead. Naira closed her eyes. Her lips curved into a smile. She was feeling loved. This kiss was pure love.

Kartik bid bye and left. Naira smiled at his retreating back.