Part-12

The episode starts with Kartik talking to everyone.

Kartik:- Mishti I have got married!

Everyone was shocked to listen this.

Mishti:- Bhai you got married?

Kartik:- Haan!

Mishti:- Without us?

Kartik:- If I told Then What was the use? I know you all wouldn't have come!

Naira held Kartik's hand tightly.

Naira:- Kartik!

Naira wiped Kartik's tears.

Mishti:- Bhabhi!

Naira:- Yes Mishti!

Laksh:- Chachu! Chachi!

Naira:- Laksh! Right?

Laksh:- You know me!

Naira:- Hmm! Your Kartik Chachu told me abt everyone! Your Dadi Dadu also!

Naitik and Akshara listened carefully.

Laksh:- What Chachu told?

Naira:- Your Chachu told that Laksh is very naughty like he used to be in childhood. You are cute like your Dadi.

Laksh:- But why he doesn't come to meet us? He never came to my birthday party! I'm very angry! Chachu always says he has some work.

Naira:- Your Chachu is a little mad!

Laksh(giggling):- Chachi please bring Chachu with you to meet us. I want to meet you!

Naira:- We are coming to India next week!

Laksh:- Yeah!

Kartik:- Who said this Naira?

Naira:- I said this Mr Singhania!

Kartik:- Oh wow! One sec What did you say? Mr Singhania!

Naira:- Yes Mr Singhania!

Kartik:- Then I should call you Mrs Singhania!

Naira:- Oh wow you are giving me respect!

Kartik:- You....

Naira and Kartik started arguing. Laksh and Mishti were giggling listening to their silly argument.

Karan and Zoya came inside.

Karan:- Who fights on the first night?

Zoya:- Guys you have seriously gone mad! Can't help it now! Naira you are mature you....

Kartik:- Oh so I'm immature!

Karan:- Haan!

Kartik:- Teri toh Main...

Karan and Zoya were unknown that Singhania's were on call.

Zoya:- Karan you are wrong! Kartik was always mature! If he wasn't mature then he wouldn't have done that sacrifice on age of 18 years.

Naira:- Zoya! Sshhh...

Zoya:- What?

Naira:- Kartik's Family on phone!

Zoya:- I'm sorry!

Laksh:- Chachi You will come na?

Naira:- Kartik!

Kartik:- Next week is his birthday! We will meet him in his school! No one will my entry in their lives again.

Bhabhi Maa:- Kartik!

Kartik:- Jee Badi Dadi!

Bhabhi Maa:- Akshara talk to Kartik and ask him to come at least for Naira. She is your daughter in law!

Akshara(angry):- I have only one daughter in law Keerti! I had only one son my Duggu! My Naksh! Except him I have no son!

Kartik broke down completely. He left the room.

Naira:- Kartik! Kartik!

Naira threw the phone and ran to Kartik. Kartik was standing in lawn and crying. Naira turned him towards her. She cupped his face and wiped his tears.

Naira:- Kartik I'm always with you! Don't worry Akshara aunty will forgive you!

Kartik:- It will never happen!

Naira:- It will happen!

Naira kissed on Kartik's forehead.

Kartik:- You might be tired na! Come let's sleep!

Naira:- But...

Kartik:- Nahi Naira you are very tired I can clearly see! Please come!

Kartik and Naira went to their room. Kartik made Naira lay on the bed. He covered her with the blanket and laid beside her.

Naira snuggled into Kartik. Kartik held her tightly in his arms. Naira was looking a cute baby in Kartik's hug. Naira soon drifted to sleep. Kartik also drifted to sleep after sometime.

The scene shifts to Singhania Sadan

Bhabhi Maa:- Akshara It has been 5 years since we saw Kartik! Kartik married without us because he knew no one will be able to come. At least now forgive him. For Naira's sake!

Akshara:- He killed my son Bhabhi Maa! Because of him Naksh died! Look at Keerti she lost her husband! Look at Laksh he lost his father! Look at everyone of us we lost our Naksh just because of Kartik!

Keerti was fighting between her heart and her mind.