Part-9

The episode starts with Naira reaching office.

Naira was standing outside the office. She was thinking what Kartik might have planned for her.

But she was happy that someone is there to love her so much.

Naira entered inside the office. She saw total dark. She was scared of dark but Kartik's words gave her strength.

Naira was now standing in between that dark office. Naira was only thinking abt Kartik's words which were now her strength. Finally after almost 10 minutes, her scary frowned face turned into a determined face.

The lights turned on. Naira saw the whole office decorated. Media was present there. Employees too were present. But her eyes were finding him.
He was nowhere.

Suddenly she felt a pull in her heart. She knew he's here. He's near her.

Naira turned her face and saw him coming towards her.

Kartik stood in front of Naira. He went in his knees.

Kartik:- Naira I love you! I really really really love you! I don't know when I fell for you! May be the first day when I saw you! I know I'm not that perfect but I'll try my best to keep you happy! I'll try my best to never hurt you! If I ever hurt you then you can beat me slap me punish me I have no issue. But please don't ever leave me! I can't live without you! You are my everything now! I love you!

Naira was in tears. Kartik extended his hand.

Kartik:- Will you marry me?

Naira sat in front of Kartik and hugged him. Kartik broke the hug after few minutes. Kartik wiped Naira's tears.

Kartik:- I told you to not cry!

Naira:- Sorry!

Kartik:- Will you marry me?

Naira:- Yes!

Kartik:- I didn't hear!

Naira:- Yes I'll marry you!

Kartik took a ring. It was rare blue diamond ring. Kartik made Naira wear the ring.

Zoya came there with a boy.

Kartik:- Naira they are my friends Karan and Zoya. They both are married.

Zoya:- Hi Naira!

Karan:- Hi!

Naira:- Hi!

Zoya(giving Naira a box):- Take this and open!

Naira opened the box and saw another ring with rare blue diamond.

Karan:- Make Kartik wear this!

Naira slipped the ring in Kartik's ring finger.

Media clicked their photos.

Media:- Mr Singhania when are you planning to get married?

Kartik:- Date isn't finalised! Marriage will happen when Naira is comfortable and ready to get married.

Naira was overwhelmed seeing Kartik's love and concern for her. Kartik was a blessing for her.

Everyone left. Kartik and Naira left in Kartik's car.

Kartik:- Naira from today you are going to stay in my house!

Naira:- Why?

Kartik:- Don't get scared! I'm not going to do anything! I just want you to be safe and secure. Moreover your nightmares.

Naira:- You Speak this much since childhood!

Kartik:- Nahi! I'm speaking this much only in front of you!

Naira:- Why?

Kartik:- Arrey I love you na!

Naira:- I know that!

Kartik:- You don't love me!

Naira:- I love you!

Kartik:- Then Why didn't you say?

Naira:- Kartik I'm weak in expressing my feelings! I know you are sad that I'm not responding well but it will take time.

Kartik(holding her hand):- Naira calm down! I was just teasing you! I know your situation very well! You don't have to give me explanations. Don't you dare give me explanations. Whatever you feel like doing do! No one will stop you!

Naira:- Why you love me so much?

Kartik:- Arrey love just happens. It doesn't ask people that can I get addict to you! Hadh hai!

Naira(smiling):- You are very cute like a frog!

Kartik stopped the car. Naira got tensed. She thought that Kartik is angry on her.

Kartik:- What did you say frog?

Naira(scared):- Kartik I'm sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you! I was just....

Naira was stopped by Kartik's lips. Naira was startled first. But later gave in. They were kissing each other passionately. Naira's hands were moving in his hairs.

They broke the kiss after 15 minutes. Naira was blushing. Kartik saw that.

Kartik:- Hmm blushing!

Naira hugged Kartik. She hid her face in his chest. Kartik hugged her tightly. He kissed on her forehead.