Part-14

The episode starts with Naitik and Shaurya coming back.

Akshara was sitting on the sofa and crying. Naitik's condition was not less.

Bhabhi Maa:- Naitik What happened? What did police tell?

Devyani:- Naitik speak up!

Shaurya:- Kartik has proved that he is Ram!

Rajshri:- Matlab?

Shaurya:- Kartik is Ram of this house! He sacrificed his happiness for Akshara. He went to exile for Akshara.

Varsha:- Speak clearly Shaurya!

Naitik told everyone everything which happened that day. The way Kartik requested Inspector to take his name instead of Naksh in gambling. The way he wanted Akshara to not feel bad.

Everyone was shocked. Akshara broke down completely.

Bhabhi Maa told Naitik and Shaurya abt Naksh beating Keerti.

Akshara:- Kartik! I beaten him up! I cursed him! For me he sacrificed his happiness! For me he left this house! For me he took Naksh's blame! He loves me this much!

Rajshri:- From past 5 years he's bearing that pain! Now end his pain Akshara.

Akshara:- How will I face him Maa? No he doesn't deserve a mother like me! I'm very bad mother! No I can't face Kartik anymore!

Akshara was cursing herself for everything. She was crying. Laksh started crying.

Laksh:- My Papa was bad na! Chachu is away from us because of my Papa! I'll also be bad like him! Dadi I'm sorry. Please don't punish me and Mumma for Papa's deeds. I didn't do anything!

Akshara:- Nahi Laksh! Your Dadi is bad! Come here!

Laksh ran and hugged Akshara.

Laksh:- Dadi please bring Chachu and Chachi home na! I miss them!

Naitik:- Akshara Call Kartik!

Akshara:- Nahi I can't! He hates me! I hate myself!

Rajshri:- Akshara Kartik loves you! You are his mother! You remember in childhood you always used to scold him.

Bhabhi Maa:- And he used to be angry that you scolded him!

Akshara:- I would go to him and make him sit near me or in my lap and make him understand my situation. I would say sorry and he used to hug me. But now everything has changed. The mistake which I did I don't know if Kartik will forgive me.

Keerti:- He will forgive you Maa!

Everyone looked up and saw Keerti.

Akshara got up and folded her hands in front of Keerti.

Akshara:- I'm sorry Keerti. Because of Naksh you beared so much!

Keerti:- Maa we can talk abt it later! First call your son!

Keerti gave Akshara her phone. Akshara dialled Kartik's number.

Kartik and Naira were sleeping cuddling into each other. Kartik's phone was ringing. But they both were in deep slumber. Nothing was affecting their sleep.

Akshara:- He's not picking the call!

Keerti:- May be they have slept! Today only the married!

Mishti:- Hmm! Bhabhi is right! We will call him tomorrow!

Akshara:- Yes!