Part-31

The episode starts with Akshara and Naira sitting in Naira and Kartik's room.

Naira:- Maa I have a past!

Akshara:- Past?

Naira:- Hmm! A worst past!

Akshara:- If you are comfortable then only tell me!

Naira:- Maa woh...(in her mind):- What if Maa didn't accept me after knowing my past? What if she separated me and Kartik? But she should know the truth!

Akshara sensed her turmoil. She held Naira's hands.

Akshara:- Naira its not hurry! Whenever you feel like telling me you can tell! Don't worry I'll not talk abt this to anyone! I'll wait for the day when you will come and tell me! Btw after 4 days is Kartik's birthday! Have you planned something?

Naira:- After 4 days? Maa I didn't know abt it!

Akshara:- But now you know na! Plan something good!

Naira:- Jee Maa!

Akshara was leaving the room when Naira stopped her................

LEAP OF 3 DAYS

Night 12:00 am

Naira picked up her phone and called Kartik. Her call was picked within 2 rings.

Kartik:- Naira!

Naira:- Happy birthday!

Kartik:- Thank you! You knew it?

Naira:- Ummm...nahi! Maa told me! I'm very bad wife na! I didn't know abt your birthday! Sorry!

Kartik:- Calm down Naira! I'm not angry! It's okay! You didn't know because I never told you!

Naira:- But I also didn't ask na!

Kartik:- Okay! You will punishment for this!

Naira:- Punishment?

Kartik:- Hmm! I think you know what I mean!! Night and room! We both alone!

Naira(blushing):- Kartik!!

Kartik:- Don't blush so hard please!

Naira:- No I'm not blushing!

Kartik:- You will speak lie to me!

Naira:- Don't tease me like this! It's your effect on me!

Kartik:- Haaye!

Naira blushed more hard. Suddenly she remembered today's incident.

Naira:- Kartik you will never leave me na?

Kartik:- Naira did something happen?

Naira:- Please Answer me!

Kartik:- Bacha I'll never leave you! I can never think of living without you!

Naira(crying):- Kartik please don't ever leave me! I'll not be able to live without you!

Kartik:- Naira don't cry! You will cry on my birthday!

Naira:- Sorry!

Kartik:- Listen to me carefully now! I'll never ever leave you! If I'll leave you then it will be the last moment of my life!

Naira:- I'm sorry for spoiling your mood on your birthday!

Kartik:- Sssshhhh...calm down first! Wipe your tears!

Naira(wiping her tears):- Hmm!

Kartik:- Good girl! You didn't spoil my mood! I'm very happy because you wished me first! You stayed awake just to wish me!

Naira:- You will not ask for your birthday gift?

Kartik:- I have you in my life that's enough for me! Vaise bhi I'll take my gift in night!

Naira:- I'm ready for that Mr Singhania! Even I missed your touch from past 3 days! 3 days 11 hours and 27 minutes!

Kartik:- So you were counting time! Haaye itna miss!

Naira:- You have made me addicted to you! You are now a drug for me without whom I can't live!

Kartik:- How you became so romantic and wild?

Naira:- Credit is all yours! You changed me totally! You are the one who made me strong! You are the one who gave me new reason to live! I'm living only for you! For you only!

Kartik:- And I'm living only for you! You Okay na?

Naira:- Haan!

Kartik:- When you cant lie why you try?

Naira:- Kartik you sleep na!

Kartik:- How can I sleep when my Naira isn't okay?

Naira:- You know when you call me saying "My Naira" I'd feel there's someone who love me the most and can't even think of seeing me sad or with someone else!!

Kartik:- Yes because you are only mine! Only mine remember that!

Naira:- I want to be only yours! No one else can take your place in my life! You are in my heart,my soul and my blood! You are everywhere inside me!

Kartik:- Sachi?

Naira:- Muchi!

Kartik:- I love you!

Naira:- I love you too!

Suddenly there were multiple knocks on Naira's room's door.