Part-24

The episode starts with Naira and Kartik making love.

Kartik was moving very fast inside her. Naira wrapped her legs around his waist. After almost 40 minutes....

Kartik:- Naira should I come inside you?

Naira:- I just want you inside me! Come inside me only!

Kartik:- But your Months?

Naira:- I don't care! I want you inside me!

Kartik and Naira climaxed after 10 minutes together.

Kartik turned and brought Naira above him. Kartik sat on the bed and leaned on the bed. He was still inside her. Kartik entered his finger inside her and slowly rubbed her clitoris making her moan. Her moans were making Kartik hard very hard.

Kartik:- Don't moan like this otherwise my junior will keep pumping inside you whole day.

Naira:- I'm happy if this happens.

Kartik:- Really!

Naira:- Because I want your and mine child inside me!

Kartik(teary eyed):- Our child!

Naira:- Hmm our child! Because now I'm yours only! I want that every hour you claim me yours with your love making. I want your child inside me and then in my arms.

Kartik:- For that you also have to do hard work. See my junior is hard again.

Naira was sitting in his lap. Kartik was still inside her. Naira started jumping on his erection. Naira was moaning his name while jumping. Kartik was sucking her upper body very hard.

Naira:- Kartik why are you sucking and biting them so hard?

Kartik:- For my baby!

Naira:- Baby?

Kartik:- Yes my baby milk!

Naira chuckled. After 20 minutes...

Naira:- I'm abt to come Kartik!

Kartik took over the charge and laid Naira on the bed. He started moving inside out her very fast. They both climaxed after 15 minutes. Kartik laid on Naira only. He hid his face in crook of her neck.

Kartik:- I love you!

Naira:- I love you more!

Kartik(cupping her face):- You Okay na?

Naira:- Hmm!

Kartik was abt to move out of her when Naira wrapped her legs around his waist.

Naira:- Don't Go! Be like this! I want you inside me always! I Love when you are inside me! I feel complete!

Kartik kissed on her forehead. Naira picked the blanket from floor as it was near her. She covered herself and Kartik. Kartik kept her head in crook of her neck. Naira wrapped her arms around his back. She was caressing his hairs. Soon they both drifted to sleep.