Aphrodi (Afuro Terumi): My Embarrassed Devil

(Y/N)'s POV
Im the big bad devil/bully and most hated student at Zeus Jr. high, (L/N) (F/N).

I dont really mind all of this since I enjoy bullying them, start fights.  Also having 2 titles in school is the best! It feels like im famous.

Oh wait..., I have 3 titles, Devil, Most hated and Ares. The God of war. I got the name Ares since Zeus Jr. High is basically a Mythology-related school. Welp. Im not really interested in mythology like my cru--- I mean my enemy Terumi, also known as Aphrodi the Goddess of Love. Arent Ares and Aphrodite in love with each other? Oh god...

I blushed when I thought of this...

Aphrodi's POV
As I was getting ready to go to class, I saw (F/N) blush. She was alone at the time so... I guess she's thinking about something? probably. I wanted to go to her but then I remembered shes a devil, and Im a God... I sighed.

If only I could tell my feelings to her... maybe we can---

 Ugh. Why cant I stop thinking about her? Come on Aphrodi. Get a hold of yourself.

"Uhh Aphrodi? Hello? Earth to Aphrodi... Aphrodi... APHRODI!" I heard someone say my name like 4 times. It was (F/N)... Of course. 

"Huh? Oh. What is it Ares?" I said to her calmly. "Nothing, Feminine boy. Wont you cut your hair soon? People will literally think youre a female." She said that with an irritating voice. I got a bit mad at her but when I saw her blush a bit and looking the other way, I realized that she was concerned about my appearance, since it is true that other boys tried to hit on me thinking I was really a girl. "My dear Ares, no need to worry. Im fine with my looks since im known here as Aphrodite." I smiled at her and she kept blushing.

We heard the golden bells ring. Oh shoot I forgot about class. Were late. "Ares lets go now. Well be late" I held her hand as I ran to our classroom.

(Y/N)'s POV
Terumi held my hand as he ran to our classroom. Ughhhh... Why do I keep blushing?!

 Anyways, I literally forgotten I had the same class with him. As we arrived in class we saw something shocking.

Literally a pool of blood on the floor! and our classmate on it, with a knife. Its... the classmate I always bullied since He was short... We widen our eyes and I hugged Terumi tightly. I was so scared that I literally didnt care if I hugged somebody.

Aphrodi's POV
I felt (F/N) hug me tightly and probably crying a bit too I guess...

 I kinda blushed since my crush is literally hugging me. But I didnt mind.

 The only thing bothering me is... That the bully of the school, most hated student and God of war is literally scared! She doesnt show this emotion to anyone except me to be honest... Heh... This is my chance.

"(F/N)... Its fine dont worry." I said while trying to comfort her "How can it be fine Aphrodite?! Our classmate is dead because of me!" "Uhh... This will embarrass you but... They were actually pranking you..." "What?!"

(F/N)'s POV
I looked around the room and saw my classmates video taping me and Aphrodi, I looked at Aphrodi and looked down. I was hugging him for a long time. I let go and blushed.

"Heyyyy! Youre gonna get 4 titles!" "What would it be? I know! Scaredy-Cat"

"Hey! Thats only for timid people. I aint timid!" I said angrily.

"How about this? Kruphix! The God of hugs from the Tapped-Out deck?" I heard a eye-glassed boy. "Shut up nerd! Thats it im out!" I left pushing Aphrodi away.

Aphrodi's POV
(F/N) pushed me hard, Geez when she is mad, she becomes really strong. Stronger than me. I look at my classmates who were laughing madly. I glared at all of them, sending chills down to their spine. They went quiet, but became noisy as I ran to find (F/N).

"Ares! Ares! Where are you?! Come on Ares show yourself... (F/N)!" I had to call her by her first name since it might make her shock or attract her.

 Then I heard crying near one of the hallways. There she was. The beautiful god of war, (L/N) (F/N). Crying in the darkness. 

"W-what are you doing here, Terumi?..." She said in a really quiet tone but I managed to hear her. "I came to look for you Are---- Wait... Did you call me by my first name?" I said in a shocked tone "I did... Wait I did?" She stopped crying when she said that. Then wiping her tears and sighed.

"Ughhh... Im so embarrassed... I cant go to class like this. I could transfer! But... Its almost graduation... and prom is in 2 days... and---" I cut her words and said something "Dont transfer (F/N)!" I begged. "Please... Dont leave me..." I blushed like a freaking tomato. I could hear her giggling

"Hey! Im just messing with ya 'Dite. I wont leave this place until Grade 11. Well were both Grade 9, so that means 2 years in Zeus left! And why did ya call me by my first name?" She tilted her head. Time to do this Aphrodi... Just say those simple words to her...

(Y/N)'s POV
I was getting a bit impatient and said "Hurry up. Dont keep me hanging here" after a 10 seconds he finally spoke up. "(F/N)... I-I love you..."

He blushed and looking at me straight at the eyes "I really mean it (F/N)." I blushed when he looked at me and when he said those words "Y-you do?!" "Yes" "W-wow, I cant believe it... How can you... Afuro Terumi, love a bully and a hated person in school? I literally acted to you like trash... Why?"

 I was so confused why he loved me... I do love him too but, I have to make sure he really loves me. "Well I know your a Tsundere and you showed your true emotions towards me at times. And hey! You are also really really cute. And the way that you blu----" I cut him off  "I get it, I get it. And I love ya too Terumi!"

 I kissed him and he kissed back. For like 2 minutes. We stopped the kissed. "Were a couple now right?" I smiled brightly at him "I guess so my dear Ares..." he kissed me on the forehead.

"And Hey take me to prom too!"

"Alright I will, lets skip school for now. My Embarrassed little Devil" 

"I am not little nor embarrassed! Hmph!"

"Heh..."

====================================
Author(Ammy): Eyyy, Sorry for another terrible book minna (everyone) xd Anyways this is the first book that has 1000+ words! Im proud xd, Anyways Sayonara.