Sakuma Jirou: Back...

Sakuma's POV
"Jirou! Stop!" I heard (F/N) shout at me I tried to stop myself but... the aliea meteorite keeps controlling me., I got ready for the special move, I tried to stop... I whistled and five red penguins appeared behind me. The penguins fly and bit my leg, I hurt so much... while the ball glows red. I shoot...  the penguins peck the ball and follow it. I screamed in pain and gripped my shoulders. The shot got in the goal though... Please win Raimon...

"Jirou..." I turned around to see (F/N), She was desperate to hug me, I wanted to hug her too... but... The Meteorite... "See that (L/N)...? Koutei Penguin 1gou... I did it before you could!" Those werent my words. "Dont do it again!" "You did want to do this right (L/N)...? It was your dream to master this move. Even if it was forbidden..." She backed away. I wanted to grab her but I cant control my body... "I d-did? But Commander just told me. I didnt want to..." The things I said wasnt true. "Tch" I just walked away and went to my position. 

After sometime, Fubuki blocked me "We wont let you shoot that technique!" and sent the ball to (F/N). "Remember! Kidou, Someoka! Lets do the REAL koutei penguin!" They meant Koutei Penguin 2gou... Genda. Dont do it! "Koutei Penguin!" Kidou said "2gou!" Someoka and (F/N) said. The ball went close to the goal... Genda... Hes getting ready for the move... Genda reached out to the ball, revealing a large wild animal behind him. Genda then chomps down on the ball as if his hands are the jaws of a "Beast", stopping the ball from proceeding. He got the ball... Kidou and (F/N) were in shock. Genda then hugs the ball and went to the ground. Shouting in pain "Not Beast fang too..." (F/N) said "Is that technique one of those too?!" Someoka said. I wanted to say yes, but like I said. I cant control myself. "Yes..." Kidou said.

The match began again. 

(Y/N)'s POV
We must not get the ball to Jirou, and shoot to the goal.. They will end up getting hurt... 

After sometime the ball got to Jirou... "Jirou! Dont do it!" I ran to him but Fuduo charged at me. No... "Koutei Penguin... 1gou!" Its the 2nd time he did that... Endou stopped it thank god... But! J-Jirou "Jirou!" I ran to him, he was panting really heavily. "J-Jirou... W-why?" He looked at me "I need revenge..." "Revenge?" "For you and Kidou leaving us! Getting the spotlight while me, Genda and the others... got humiliated.." "I-Im sorry Jirou... I didn---" He shushed me "Be Quiet!" I teared up a bit. When he got up he took a step and screamed in pain "Jirou!" I hugged him. "Jirou..." 

Sakuma's POV
She hugged me... Since the Aliea Meteorite got weakened... I can hug her! I hugged her back and put my head on her shoulder. We both blushed. "Jirou...? Are you..." The aliea meteorite got in control again."Back?" she said then I let go. "Why am I hugging you?" She frowned and let go too "Nothing..." she walked away. I felt bad... 

After sometime, I got to shoot Koutei Penguin 1gou again. It hurt... so much... I just stood there in pain. I couldnt move. I panted really heavily. "JIROU!" She went to me but I just fell down..

(Y/N)'s POV
"JIROU!" I ran to him as he fainted. I saw Genda running to us too "Jirou!" "Sakuma!" We said in unison. i I looked at Genda and saw his worried face. He really cares for Jirou... "Call an ambulance!" Coach Hitomiko said. 

(After the things that happened with Kidou and Kageyama)

"I finally got to see you again..." Jirou said to me "J-Jirou...!" I cried on his chest. "Hey, hey... Calm down (F/N)..." His hands are on my head. "Lets play soccer... when we meet again..."
He left. "JIROU! GENDA!" I cried when they left. (You left the team after this tragedy. You cant focus because of Jirou and Genda in the hospital)

FFI Arc
Everybody got shocked when they saw me, I dont know if they are happy to see me again or its because Im the only female representative here. I thought only males get to be picked. "Fancy seeing you here." I heard a very VERY familiar voice say that.

" I heard a very VERY familiar voice say that

"Jirou!" I hugged him tightly. He hugged me too. He even managed to carry me a bit too "H-Hey!" I said nervously I looked at the back and saw everyone like this (O.O) "Dont be embarrassed (F/N)!" He said to me "This is a reunion!" He then put me down and then kissed me on my forehead. I blushed. "I missed you so much..." He said to me calmly. He then caressed my hair. It was very gentle. I heard the others go outside. That leaves me with Jirou...

"Your very beautiful (F/N)..." I blushed. "N-Not really... All the other girls are very prettier than me..." I said to him "I dont care about the other girls." He said to me a bit harshly "Youre  the one whos better than all of them." He held my hands  "Beautiful, Talented, amazing shoots... Youre everything I dreamt of! The girl of my dreams!" I blushed madly "I--"

He kissed me on the lips... His lips are so warm... He licked my lower lip. Asking for an entrance, I let him in. He explored. He licked my tongue twice or thrice. But, then we both stopped kissing. Our saliva together. We both wiped our mouths. "That... was... Surprising" I said. "Y-Yeah... Sorry" He apologized "Aww dont apologize" I hugged him then stopped, I put my arm around his waist and he put his arm around my neck. "Im glad youre back..." 

==================================================
Author(Ammy): I always wanted to do a Sakuma Jirou one xd. Anyways you guys can request again! Thats great right? RIGHT?.

Oh and also you can request if you want a inazuma eleven character to be a yandere, tsundere, depressed, jealous, or anything. Thats all. Bye!