Baddap Sleed: True meaning of soccer

This was requested by xLilisanx

5 years ago before fighting Raimon.

(Y/N)'s POV
"Baddap-kun! Pass!" I said to Baddap. He passed to me, now its just me and (Friend's name), the goalkeeper. "Use a hissatsu on me!" He said to me, so... I did. "Death Spear!" I kicked the ball into mid-air, While I was in mid-air, I spinned the ball and it was surrounded with dark aura after that it takes the form of a spear and dives directly to the goal. The goalkeeper was in awe... He couldnt do anything but watch my hissatsu go in.

Baddap's POV
"W-wow..." I said. I ran to her and shouted on the way "That was amazing (L/N)!" She looked at me "Thanks Baddap-kun! I couldnt have done that without you! Thank you again!" She grinned at me. I blushed, but I managed to hide it a bit "Your welcome!" I grinned back at her. We all stopped for a break. "Hey Baddap-kun!" I looked who it was. Then I saw (F/N). "Hey (F----(L/N), what do you need?" my heart beated faster when she came. Am I developing feelings for her? "Can you meet me behind the building after practice?" "Sure" I said back at her, then she left to go to her position. 

After Practice
Ahh! Practice is finally over!.. I looked around the field and didnt see (F/N) anywhere. Wait. I forgot about (F/N)! I grabbed my bag and went outside really quickly. I went over the back at the building and saw (F/N) at the back at the wall. "Oh. Hey Baddap-kun!" she waved and smiled at me. I blushed "Hey! Sorry for being late a bit" "Its fine Baddap-kun!" she stopped smiling. "Its something wrong?" "Sleed... Do you like someone?..." I got shocked in the sudden question "Uhh Why do you wanna know (L/N)?" "Just tell me." I gulped and got some courage "I do..." "Can I know who?" I looked at her and saw a sad face "Ill give you clues who it is. Deal?" "Sure Sleed" she nodded "She knows her better than anyone, she has (h/c) colored hair, and she learned the hissatsu Death Spear" There was silence for 30 seconds "Its... me?" "Yep! Ive liked you for a while now (F/N)" I felt (F/N) hugged me "I like you too Sleed!" We let go of the hug. "Lets talk tomorrow alright?" "Alright! Bye Sleed!" I waved to her in response. Thank goodness she liked me...

1 year later after that.
"Hey Sleed" I looked at my best friend/girl friend. Were still kinda young for being a BF and GF... so were just best friends for now. "Yeah (F/N)?" "When can we become BF and GF?" "Someday, when were 14 or 15." "Alrighty!" She hugged me and let go.  I smiled. she leaned on me and said "Ill never abandon soccer, as long as Im with you and the others... Ill never lose hope."

10 minutes later, "Oh no!" I looked over at (F/N) who ran quickly at a cat who was about to get hit by a bus. "(F-F/N)!" My eyes were in tears as I saw (F/N)'s bloody and lifeless body... She got hit critically... The cat was saved though... The cat was licking (F/N)'s face... The driver of the bus literally drove away leaving us and the cat behind. "(F-F/N)... No..." I heard the cat meowing silently, I think it was crying for me and (F/N)... I grabbed the cat and hugged it "Its not your fault... shh...." I called 911 to pick (F/N) up... even if it was too late... Im sorry (F/N)... But, since you did save this cat's life. Ill take care of it for you... 

Present time
"Endou Mamoru! We will never... ACCEPT DEFEAT!" Me, Eska and Mistrene all did our hissatsu, Death break "Desu... Bureiku!" We all said in unison "Baddap. Ill never abandon soccer... As long as soccer has the friends I love, Ill never give up!" he said. I got angry since he made me remember (F/N)'s words of love for soccer. I kinda teared up a bit... "Reach the future!" He said, it cant be... "Omega The Hand!" The legendary omega the hand... Tch. I gave it all to the hissatsu, looks like Endou Mamoru is too... ... He caught death break. Endou Kanon, his grandson kept praising his grandfather, Mamoru. .... W-we... lost... 3-2. Raimon Eleven won, we didnt get rid of Endou's Curse... When he and his team went to me I just shouted at them why the people of the future became weaklings and forgotten how to fight, he just said that fighting isnt important... its just important to have the courage to fight with friends, with friends you'll be stronger than ever! I just had a flashback about (F/N) and my other friends... I teared up a bit... remember her... (F/N). I smiled... "Lets play soccer minna!" "Thanks Baddap-kun! I couldnt have done that without you!" "I like you too Sleed!" Heh... Ill really miss you (F/N)-chan... Me and Endou tried to shake hands but we got sent back to the future... We got scolded for losing and... I got suspended from Ogre for trusting Endou Mamoru, but I didnt mind... Ill miss the guys though. "Sleed" I looked to see (F/N) but she was transparent "You finally got to see the true meaning of soccer again! Im glad!" She just smiled at me and I cried a bit, I got to see her smile again and her beautiful (h/l) (h/c) colored hair... "(F-F/N)..." I wiped my tears and smiled "Yeah! I guess I did!" She smiled back. She was fading away but, she still managed to kiss me "Ill miss you Sleed, this is goodbye again..." She faded... Ill miss you too...

Extended Ending:
I went back to my room and to pack my things, I heard a meow, It was (L/N), yeah yeah I named the cat after her... So I can think that shes always by my side. "(L/N) were leaving the place" I patted her head and she just meowed. probably in agreement. I smiled.

===================================================================
Author(Ammy): This was requested by xLilisanx. Lilisan I hoped you liked it xd