Jealous!Matsukaze Tenma: Riverbank

Tenma's POV
"B-but Tsurugi I cant do that!" I said to him with an embarrassed tone. "Hey if your not going to do it first, then I will" He said with an evil smirk "N-no!" I said nervously "Please Tsurugi! Give me time to confess to her!" I bowed at him "Hey, Im not royalty. No need to bow Tenma." I just stood straight up and nodded quickly. "Be quick alright. Somebody might get her soon." He pointed towards (F/N)'s position. (BTW You are a soccer player for Raimon, a Defender) "B-but... I dont know how..." I said while I was touching my right arm using my left arm... "Figure it out by yourself Tenma. You can do it" He patted me and went to his position. Well I must do the same then since practice is about to start. 

7 Minutes Later
"Lightning Accel!" (F/N)'s new hissatsu technique got passed Tsurugi "Woah!" Everyone said. "Here it goes!" We heard (F/N) getting ready for a new move.  She kicked the ball to the side, covered by a stream of light then she kicked it upward making a stream of light appear vertically and join the horizontal light beam making a cross of light which go towards the goal."CROSS DRIVE!" She said. The goal got in. Sangoku-san didnt have time to react. Everyone was in awe. Even the coaches.

After Practice

I wiped some of my sweat away. Geez its really hot these days. "Here Tenma" I heard (F/N)'s voice. I looked at her very quickly. She was handing me a water bottle "Drink up" She said. I took it and said "T-thanks!" I said and grabbed it then drank it. She giggled cutely, then she ran to the managers. Shes... so... Adorable!

When she got there, Shindou, Shinsuke, Tsurugi and Kirino went to her. I got  a bit jealous so I looked away. I heard them praising her for her new moves, UGHH Why cant I be like them?! Theyre so confident around her. I know they all like her, well except Kirino since I think he doesnt like anyone, maybe Shindou? hmmm... Nah.. I doubt that.

"Ill do something! Bye!" I heard (F/N)'s voice from a far, she left then... I heard footsteps coming near me I look around and saw (F/N) I blushed. "H-hi (F/N)!" I said in a rush. She patted my back "Hey dont be nervous around me kiddo!" She said while smiling. Shes so cute.. "So Tenma, wanna go somewhere later?" She tilted her head a bit. IS SHE ASKING ME OUT?! "S-sure! Just us?" WHY DID I JUST SAY THAT. I MIGHT GET EMBARRASSED TO DEATH! "Yep! Only us!" She looked at the sun and said "Its gonna get late soon, come on! Lets go!" She said and grabbed my hand. After a while when we got out of school "Wanna go to the riverbank?" She said. I nodded. She ran to the riverbank, she sometimes made me trip and fall on the way there too... I wanted to slow her down but, I wanna stare at her beautiful (h/l) (h/c)-colored hair still... Its so shiny. 

She stopped, and I stopped staring too. "Were here!" She wiped her sweat away. She looked even more beautiful and cute now! The sweat. the sun. IT LOOKS LIKE SPECIAL EFFECTS FROM A CAMERA! "Uhh Tenma?" She waved her hand near me. I shook my head "Y-yes?"  I said while blinking my eyes many times. She pet my head "Your cute when your nervous ya know?" she looked at the river "Hey this is the place when Endou-kantokun practices sometimes when he was young." I looked at her. How did she know these kinds of things? "Anyways... I wanted to tell you something." IS SHE GONNA CONFESS?! "W-what is it (F-F/N)?" I said sheepishly.  She sighed "Well, Ive always wondered, Why do you act weird around me?" She said while looking at me, but her eyes are on her left. "W-well... y-you see..." I looked at our surroundings since I kept thinking of many excuses that might work. But since shes so smart she cant be easily tricked. "Nevermind. New question." I looked at her "Do you like someone?" "WHAT?!" I scream on the top of my lungs "MAYBE, WHAT MAKES YOU SAY THAT (F/N)?!" 

(Y/N)'s POV
Gah, This captain of ours is such a loud one. But, a cute one too. "Come on! Say it to me! I wont tell anybody I promise!" I giggled afterwards. "Fine... Ill tell you, let me just gather up something" I wonder, what is he even gathering? "Courage..." He said quietly. Did he read my mind "Alright... I like this person... who has (h/l) (h/c)-colored hair" I have that kind of hair. yep. I combed my hair with my hand as he said that "She mastered 2 moves in one day" I did that too I think. Does he like me too?! "and she is really cheerful." Probably me. "That person is... Y-you!" He pointed at me. Im so overjoyed! I thought he hated me! I hugged him tightly "THATS GREAT!" I shouted. I put my head near his neck. He is so warm right now. "I-Ididntknowyoufeelthesame" He said really fast, I almost couldnt understand him. "Anyways Tenma! Lets go back." I gave him a quick kiss. He literally froze. I giggled

==================================
Author(Ammy): I wont update everytime guys. Busy days ;-; Anyways this is requested by Bueno101 again