Jealous! Fudou Akio: Coward

(Y/N)'s POV
Since there was nothing to do... I decided to get my small notebook and began to write some things, like a diary.  'This is my first time having a diary. Since I dont really have anything interesting to write, Ill just introduce myself.  Im (L/N) (F/N), a student of Teikoku Gaku--' . I was interrupted writing when somebody pushed my table, I bolted up and saw it was Fudou Akio. "Hey!" I shout at him, he just look at me while smirking "Sorry, didnt know you were writing in your notebook for some stupid reasons" he said sarcastically. I got annoyed but I managed to stop myself from arguing with him.

 After sometime I finished the introduction, I flipped to another page and wrote some more things. 'Ugh, Fudou Akio is so annoying! Very sarcastic too... He is rude aswell, and he doesnt care about his teammates getting injured. Kinda like a calloused person. But... For some reason, I kinda like him. Even though I literally find him annoying.' As I finished my second entry for my new diary. The Science teacher came in.

After Class
"Hey (L/N)!" I heard Sakuma, my best friend call out to me. I looked at him and grinned "Yeah?" I called back. I saw him and Genda ran to me "Wanna play soccer with us?" Sakuma sounded like he was like that Raimon Soccer Freak. I nodded "Yeah sure" and then smiled. 

We went to the soccer field and began playing. Sakuma and Genda were on the same team while I was alone. I didnt mind since... Not to be rude or anything. Im stronger than both of them. Genda had a ball and threw it to Sakuma. (Since I have no goalkeeper, I have to play both keeper and forward.) Sakuma tried to run pass me but I did my hissatsu technique "(Dribble Hissatsu Technique)!" I said then passed Sakuma. I ran towards Genda and did my other hissatsu "(Shoot Hissatsu Technique)!" Genda used Power Shield. It broke and the shot got in.  "T-that was strong..." Genda said while panting. "Y-yeah..." Sakuma panted too. "Sorry, I got a bit carried away." I sweatdropped.

As I was drinking my water I saw someone looking at me. It was Fudou. He blushed a bit then walked away. Thats strange... he never blushes... I thought to myself. "Hey anything wrong?" Sakuma said. I shook my head. "Im fine Sakuma!" I said reassuringly. "Thats a relief" Sakuma said. "I saw that too (L/N)" Genda told me. I looked confused, then he sighed "I saw Fudou looking at you too." Genda looked at me, then Sakuma too. "Does that mean... Fudou likes (L/N)?!" Sakuma said in joy. "I highly doubt that guys!" I said while in shock, Genda shook his head "Its a possibility though." Genda went to me and ruffled my hair then he went to Sakuma and wrap his arm on Sakuma's shoulder. "Well (L/N) wanna walk home with me and Sakuma?" I saw Sakuma blushing a bit. SO SAKUMA REALLY DOES LIKE GENDA! I smiled at the thought of the Sakuma and Genda ship, and the thought of them walking home with me. "Sure!" I grabbed my bag and went home with them

Fudou's POV
After I left the field, I kept looking at (L/N). I got a bit angry since Sakuma and Genda are always close with her... I went to a wall and punched it. I felt a bit better. Why cant I just be kind and normal around her? She thinks Im annoying because of my sarcastic and hostile personality! I thought to myself. I looked at (L/N) again and it seems like she is walking home with Sakuma and Genda. I got a bit jealous. "Hey!" I heard Genda shout. "Fudou come out!" I got shocked and embarrassed. I went out of my hiding spot. "What do you want?" I said pretending to be annoyed. I heard Sakuma giggle "So you were stalking (L/N)!" Sakuma teased me... I sweatdropped and a tint of light pink appeared on my cheeks "Hah! Like I would ever like that girl." I tried to laugh it off. "But you did watch (L/N) earlier when we were playing.." Genda said in a calm tone. Now its a pink tint. "Huh? Y-you were probably imagining things..." I said in a sarcastic tone. "Anyways, Bye." I walked away and went to my house. Im such a coward...

Genda's POV
Cowardly move Fudou... I thought. I looked at my love, Sakuma and my close friend, (L/N). I gestured them to walk. They nodded. We were laughing and talking all the way to our houses. Then I let go of Sakuma and went to my house "Bye Sakuma! (L/N)!" I waved at them and went into my house. They waved too. Bye Love~!

Sakuma's POV
Aww... He left... Thats quite sad. I thought to myself and blushed. "So you do like Genda!" I heard (L/N) say and then I blushed more. "No, I LOVE him." I said to her then blushed even more. She giggled "You might get a fever with blushing too much." she said sarcastically... Its my time to tease. "Hey! Youre acting like Fudou right now!" I teased her. She blushed a bit. "That banana freak? No!" she said. I giggled "Anyways, bye (L/N)!" I waved to her and ran to my house. 

(Y/N)'s POV
Welp I am left alone again... I sighed and went to the direction of my house, It was near Sakuma's so it wasnt that far, only 5 houses away. "(L/N)." I turned around to see the banana freak. I sighed "What?" I said in an annoyed tone. He was blushing "Sorry about accidentally bumping on your table earlier... and for... watching you play soccer..." He looked down. I was blushing. "Its fine." I said in a calm tone. Fudou looked at me and said "(L/N)..." He said in a... normal tone of voice... Wow. "I like you." I got shocked at those words. I blushed a bit too "Wow. Straightforward I see." I smiled. "I happily accept your feelings, I like you but... I want to get to know you more to fully like you." I said truthfully, he smiled a bit too "Will do, lets start tomorrow. I wont be a coward this time" He giggled then waved and left. "Stalker!" I said sarcastically. "Oh you." He said back.

====================================================
Author(Ammy): Sorry for the unrelated pic! BTW This is requested by xfirefoxix!