Kazemaru Ichirouta(X Werewolf!Reader): Dont worry

(BTW This is mostly YOUR POV)

(Y/N)'s POV

I wake up in my dark (f/c) room. I stretched and got up. I get my delicious... bloody... and raw...(f/m) (Favorite Meat)... I licked my lips and ate it furiously. I get really REALLY crazy when it comes to my favorites... I get ready for my shower. I let the water pour down on me. So relaxing... After the shower, I brushed my tail and hair then  I get in my Raimon uniform and went to the throne room.

 I bowed down to my parents "Mother, Father. I will be at Raimon now. See you later, with the dinner." I smirked when I said my last words. I saw them smirk as well "Very well... See you soon Daughter of mine." Father said. I nodded and ran at the speed of light, I quickly got there. I looked around to check if anyone saw me. I hid my werewolf ears and tail. I acted normal as I got in the school.

 As I go through the halls, I tried to find the perfect dinner for me and my parents. I didnt really get to find anyone who is tasty since I can sense that theyre all kind and innocent. Except for some... I can sense that there are some people who have some evil in them, that makes them tasty! Evil! Very sweet indeed! I smirked and tried to find where those people are. 

I sniffed the air and found some people. Delinquents! 3 boys and 2 girls. "I think thats enough." I murmured. "Whats enough?" some boy said, I flinched and turned around. "K-kazemaru!" I stuttered. Kazemaru... my crush... Too bad I cant love a human... But he feels so different from the--- Okay snap out of it... I sighed "Dont scare me!" I pouted. I gave him a 'hmph' too. "S-sorry (L/N).." He said. I forgave him. He scratched his head and said "So... wanna go to class now?" I blinked so many times. "W-what time is it..?" I asked worriedly. "7:59." Kazemaru said. I gulped "Lets hurry!" "S-slow down (L/N)!"

We ran to our classroom and we both panted. Kazemaru tripped a few times on the way but, that doesnt matter. "(L/N) why were you late?" the Teacher said in an angry tone. I heard some of my classmates chuckle. "I-I... err..." I said and tried to think of some excuse, I cant tell my teacher I was looking for dinner! That would be so wrong... "She was sleeping somewhere outside. She accidentally fell asleep when class didnt start yet." Kazemaru said calmly. Teacher nodded, "Very well then... Kazemaru (L/N) take your seats."

After Class
I yawned after the bell rang. I checked my schedule since I always forget which class was next. "Math..." I groaned. I hate math... actually... I hate all of the subjects! I groaned louder. 

"(L/N) you alright?" I looked at the direction of the voice. It was Kazemaru. I managed to hide my blush. "Yeah sorry. I was just mad because math is next." I said. Kazemaru just chuckled and smiled at me. "Cute..." I murmured. Oh crap, nice job (L/N) (F/N)... 

Kazemaru tilted his head "What was that?" Kazemaru said. "N-nothing!" I stuttered. He gave me a small 'heh'. Now I didnt get to hide my blush.

After Math Class

I yawned once again and got my food. I went outside alone, I checked on the place where the I found the delinquents, they were still there. I smirked and did the signal howl (I made this up btw) nobody but my family werewolves can hear this, I signaled the hunters that I found some food.  They howled back saying that they will capture the dinner soon. I smirked and went inside. 

As I was about to go inside the school again, I bumped into Kazemaru. "Oh hi (L/N)" Kazemaru said calmly. "H-Hi..." I got nervous since the hunters are coming. "What are you doing here?" He asked. "N-nothing!" I said and grabbed his arm. We ran to a random place, not near the classroom nor the delinquents place. I let go of his arm. "Sorry." I apologize. He panted and forgave me... He sat on the floor "So, what were you doing there again?" He asked. I flinched, I dont know what to say... 

"Nevermind, I know why." He said. I looked at him in shock. Wait... He must be joking me. "Okay... then why was I there?" I asked him. He chuckled "You were doing a signal howl and telling your family's hunters that you found 'dinner'" He told me like it was nothing. I widen my eyes, I couldnt believe it... How did he know. 

"Sorry, did I scare you a bit?" Kazemaru looked at me in the eyes. He giggled then his eyes turned red, and he had white werewolf ears and a tail. I blushed and did the same thing he did. I showed my black ears and tail and my red eyes... "Dont worry, I wont tell this to anyone" He said. "Y-your... y-your.." I couldnt believe he is a werewolf like me! I-I guess thats why his name sounded so familiar... Uramezak werewolf family. (Kazemaru backwards. Uramezak) . "Calm down (L/N)." He pet my head then he kissed my cheek. I blushed like a tomato, then I heard that the bell ring. "Nope. Lets skip class." 

He grabbed my hand and ran very fast, we jumped through the school bushes and walls and went to the forest, near a pond. "Lets stay here (L/N)." I nodded. "So how long are you gonna hold my hand?" I said and pointed at my right hand. "For a while." He said calmly with a small pink tint on his cheeks.

 I blushed at the sight, he is so "Adorable..." I murmured accidentally. Geez, whats with me and saying things out loud

"Thank you for the compliment" He said. I blushed and looked away. Awkward silence came, but Kazemaru broke it. "So... dont you remember me?" He asked. I tilt my head "Huh? What do you mean Kazemaru? I remember you." I said with a confused tone in my voice, he sighed. "I mean... when we were kids... Did Queen (M/N) and King (F/N) (Mother Name and Father Name) Remove your memories?" He said in a sad tone in his voice... I looked at him and he was frowning... I frowned as well because of it.

 He looked at me and gave me a fake smile. "Dont look at me like that... Cheer up." He put his arm around my neck. He pulled me closer to him. I gave a 'meep' as a  weird response. He nibbled my werewolf ear. I gave him another weird response.  "Hey Im not gonna do anything weird to you, Im just being sweet to you so you can remember." He said and continued nibbling. I felt this before... with another werewolf child when I was young... "Remembering anything?" He looked at me "I-I think so..." I said. 

"I'll try to help." Kazemaru said then he stood up. He pushed me and we rolled on the grass for a bit and he was on top of me. I did this before with someone... "Anything?" I nodded again. "Alright... One last help from me." He said in a very calm voice. 

"(N/N)-chan~ (Nickname)" He said and I blinked so many times. "It cant be... Ichi-kun?" I said in disbelief. "Yes my dear (n/n)-chan?" He said seductively. "You said youre not going to do anything bad to me!" I shout at him. He giggled "Sorry, just messing around with you." He stood up and helped me stood up.

"So... do you still feel the same way?" He asked me. I had a flashback that we confessed to each other when we were kids. I blushed and nodded slowly "Y-yeah... I-I always had that lovey-dovey feeling... even when you left..." I said quietly. "Sorry for leaving you before..." I was about to say 'its okay...' but I felt a warm... thing... on my lips. It was Ichi-kun kissing me. I kissed back slowly then I put my arms around him and he put his arms around my waist. The kiss got deeper and deeper... and deeper. It started to become a french kiss... then we broke the kiss for some air. We then heard the school bell "Dont worry Ill handle this..."

==============================================
Author(Ammy): Since Im in a great mood today... How about two stories in one day?