Kidou Yuuto: Riddles

"Argh! Why is this so hard?!" You whisper-shouted in an angry tone. You were so frustrated that you couldnt answer these riddles in the test, they were like 10 of them and you could only answer 3, 2 which you arent sure if its correct, and 1 that you got correct.

You looked at your classmates and saw that everyone was almost finished, this made you EVEN MORE frustrated. You groaned and slammed your head onto your desk. You said ow quietly..

"(L/N)." You turned around and saw a male classmate, you didnt see his face though. "(L/N).." He said your name again, you groaned and look up to see.. The smartest student in school. Kidou Yuuto.

"K-K-Kidou-san!" You shouted, you stayed silent and realized what you done. Kidou looked at you weirdly and you turned around to see the entire class look at you, trying to hold their laughter.

"G-G-Gomenasai!" You shouted again, making the entire class laugh, except Kidou and the Teacher. The teacher looked really angry at me.. but... Kidou... he had a the 'I-really-want-to-do-something-to-help-you' or something like that expression.

Kidou sighed and went to the teacher, he told something to the teacher, the teacher nods and said "Class! Be quiet now! Dont make fun of people for an embarrassing thing, what would you do if many people laugh at you for doing a mistake or embarrassing thing?" The teacher shouted and gave everyone a death glare, everyone became silent. 'Im glad that stop. But... stare was really scary' you thought. You sighed and tried to continue the test.

"Now thats over." Kidou said, and you flinched and shouted his name again, before you got to shout, Kidou covered your mouth and 'shush'ed you. "I dont want to confront the teacher again. So please calm down." He said seriously, I nodded and he sighed "Good." Kidou said then sat down next to you. 'Thank goodness the seat that he was sitting on didnt have a person occupying it at the time... since the person sitting next to me is sick... sooo yeah..' You thought.

You looked at Kidou and admired his looks. Especially the cape and goggles, for some reason thats what you liked most of him, and of course you had a crush on him, thats how most of the inazuma eleven one shots I read have that. I, the person who only has Y and N, love the character that a person requested or just... I dont know. Anyways back to acting.

"(L/N), I noticed that youre having a hard time on the test... Need some help?" Kidou asked and I literally almost died. MY CRUSH HELPING ME?! OMFG YUS. Alright Inner-(L/N)... Calm down. "Y-Yeah... I really do need help." You said, looked down and blushed a bit, but its not really visible. "Especially from you..." You muttered.

"What did you say?" Kidou asked and you looked at him very fast "N-Nothing!" and looked away from him, you heard him chuckle and said "Heh, Alright. Anyways lets get to the riddles."

You nodded and payed closed attention to him, anddd... take glances from time to time...

Time Skipuuu

You stretched and did a sigh of relief. "Finally! Im getting better now! Thanks Kidou-kun!" You said and blinked many times... Realized what you called him. "G-G-Gomenasai! I didnt mean to c-c-call you Kidou-kun..." You stuttered many times and covered your face with your hands. Kidou chuckled "Its fine... But I prefer you to call me Yuuto." He said and pet my head. Your brain tried to process what he did to you... You yelped. "K-Kidou-kun!" You stuttered again. "Yuuto." He corrected me, "Yuuto-kun..." You said softly. "Arigato..." You said softly again and did a smile. You noticed that he blushed a bit. You shrugged it off.

"A-Anyways Yuuto-kun... I gotta go." You said and waved bye to him, when you were about to step out of the classroom, he grabbed your hand and said "Wait." You blushed and yelped again. "C-Can I get your number? So... we can... um... study riddles?" He stuttered. He STUTTERED. "S-Sure... its... (Insert number here)" You said and smiled afterwards. "Thanks... Now you can go..." You nodded and left