Tsun!Hakuryuu: Idiot!

(Y/N)'s POV (BTW This is Chrono Stone, idk many things about the game But ik there is a scene similar to this):
"So Girls who do you like the most? Tsurugi or Hakuryuu?" said Kinako. I blushed at the question... "Hmm... I prefer Tsurugi. He may be cold hearted, but he laughs once in a while and he really cares for his brother. Its so sweet!!" Aoi said. "Well I prefer Hakuryuu" I literally stared at Midori for a moment when she said that. I got a bit jealous since I have this HUGE crush on Hakuryuu... "He is like... 'Bow Down to me you puny mortals!'-kind of guy" Midori said while doing a pose. "What about you (L/N)-san?" Kinako said to me. "W-what about you Kinako?" I said to her sheepishly "Oh yeah! I forgot about me!" She giggled afterwards, I started to sneak away a bit from them since they were all looking and Kinako, Kinako... was closing her eyes so thats a good way for me to escape. "I like Tsurugi!" she just smiled "Reason?" Akane said. "Thats a secret" Doing her regular pose. "Come on tell us now---" They noticed that I left. Good. Now I just got to go somewhere far away from... them...

Hakuryuu POV:
As I was secretly spying on them, I saw (F/N) sneak outside. "Hi (L/N)-baka" I said to her emotionless-ly "H-Hi Hakuryuu-kun!.. Wait... What did you say?" She said really fast. I ignored the last part she said. "Where are you off too?" "Trying to hide from the girls" She said really fast again. Geez, she always act weird towards me... Is there something wrong with me? Is it because Im hostile towards her? "Weirdo. But, I could help you with that, come with me." I gestured her to walk with me. She nodded in response. 

She was silent along the way to my secret place (Not NSFW Alright?) "Were almost there" I told her. "Where exactly?" She said in confusion. "You'll see, be patient you puny mortal." "Youre a mortal too!" She said, pretending to be annoyed. I looked at her in secret, Geez shes hot! Her beautiful (h/l) (h/c)-colored hair, sparkling (e/c)-colored eyes and soft (s/c) (Skin Color) skin... I cant take my eyes off her! Shes too perfect for a perfect soccer player like me! "Amazing..." I said to myself. (F/N) then looked at me "What did you say?" I just looked away "Youre hearing things Idiot."

We were finally there. "Why are we here at the garden Hakuryuu?" she said then, I sighed. "(L/N) so who did you pick, Me or the lone wolf Tsurugi?" She had a blush on her face when I said the question. "Did you hear us or something?!" she said to me shyly... Her personality is a shy, self-anxious and quiet persona, but I dont care. It suits her. "Yeah Kinda. But answer my question." "F-fine, but dont tell anyone!" Shes picking Tsurugi. I knew it. "Okay." "I-I... Pick... you... Hakuryuu-kun..." My eyes widen "Me?! After all of the boys you picked me?! The person who is always hostile to you! You could have picked anyone like, Tenma. Shindou. Heck! Even Tsurugi." "Your different from all of them! I like people who  have 3 negative personality and 1 positive one. Your Arrogant and Caring! And I like the high-and-almighty personality you have too!.. And your kinda noisy sometimes but I dont mind!" Wow... so she likes personalities only... "Really?! Then what about my looks huh?" I posed in a handsome way possible "Eh, Your hair is pretty cool. and eyes too... But I mostly like your personalities." She said. aww... Im not handsome then? "Anyways, I like you too (F/N)" "Thats great! Even if were complete opposites. Thats great!" she said to me in joy "You said 'thats great' two times idiot" I facepalmed "I did? Oh, sorry" She bowed. "No need bowing (F/N). Wait, nevermind. Bow to me as a puny mortal when I said the word 'Puny Mortal'" I said to her. "Now look! Now your the one who repeats his own words, idiot!" She said to me sarcastically "Why you!" I began chasing her like a little kid, she ran away playfully too. 

After 5 minutes, I finally caught up to her and accidentally hugged her then pinned her to the ground. "meep." she said quietly "So... uhh... (F/N)" I said to her nervously "Y-yeah?" she did the same too "Can... I kiss you?" "Sure..." We did kiss, a soft and tender one, but became rough at some parts. We stopped for a moment. "Thats... my first kiss!" she said in joy. "Wait your parents never kissed you?" I said to her in shock "They did! They were my parents, that doesnt count! Idiot!" She slapped me playfully. "Oh... alright" I stood up "Come on (F/N). Lets tell this to the others." I lend my hand to her to let her get up "Tell what?" She said in confusion "That were in a relationship! Idiot!" I cant slap her since shes a girl. I cant be a man if I hurt a girl! "Oh! Sure!"

We then got inside again to tell them the wonderful news about me and (F/N)... 

Extended Ending:
We told everyone the wonderful news. They all shouted in joy. Except Tsurgi, Shindou, Kirino and some others. But they were smiling. Except... Midori. She was literally whispering to herself.

Midori's POV:
But... I like Hakuryuu too...

================================================
Author(Ammy): This was requested by annaheart123. Hoped you liked it!