Jealous!Rococo Urupa: Come on!

Rococo's POV
"Hey guys!" I heard Daisuke-san shout. We all saw a girl behind him. "We got a manager!" He pat the girl's back. We heard her squeak a bit. We all blushed, some of the others even murmured 'cute'. Daisuke-san looked at her and said "Come on! Dont be shy!" She nodded nervously "I-I-Im (L/N) (F-F/N)." She said sheepishly I heard one of my teammates, Ryuu Skell (The Fubuki look-a-like) said 'A Timid one..'  She bowed nervously "Its n-nice to m-meet all of you!" Daisuke-san just laughed and waved bye. "You boys be good to her! And also she can play soccer too." Daisuke-san left.

We all sweatdropped, she can play soccer? Too bad girls cant be a representative. "So (L/N), since you cant play soccer in the FFI, you just decided to become a manager for one of the teams?" She nodded "H-hai. I-If you guys practice I-I can help out" She said nervously again. "You dont have to be nervous around us (L/N)" Windy (The Kazemaru look-a-like) said. She held her other arm shyly "I-Ill.. try..." She murmured. I clapped my hands "Alright everyone! Lets practice!" I said to try and enlighten her mood. "Yeah!" Everyone said and (L/N) smiled happily. I blushed at the sight. Why am I even blushing? Do I like her? 

Practice Field

We were divided into 2 teams 1 led by Drago (Someoka look-a-like) and 1 led by me. My team has 2 forwards, Goushou Flare and (L/N) (F/N). 3 Midfielders Shinti Hanpa, Ryuu Skell and Maygar Nathan. 2 Defenders Windy Faster and Maron Ian, and finally Me as the Goalkeeper. Drago's team consists of 2 forwards, him and Skid Wu. 3 Midfielders Yumu Rinji, Kito Ryand, and Maxi Kuu. 3 Defenders Walter Mountain, Gini Geino, and McCall Kisara. Lastly, Cain Saito.

The Match started with the sakka ball on my team. Goushou passed the ball to (L/N). (L/N) went really fast, she passed all of the members and shouted "(HISSATSU TECHNIQUE)!". She did a Hissatsu and Cain couldnt stop the ball since he was in awe. (L/N) wiped her sweat away and turned to look at us "Huh? Whats wrong?" She asked confusedly. We were all shocked. We didnt knew a girl can be this good in sakka. "W-wow..." "W-what the?" "Amazing..." We all said. (L/N) blushed and looked downwards "I-Im sorry. I didnt mean to show you my hissatsu..." Drago, Windy, Ryuu and I blushed when she said that. It was sooo cute! 

We all heard someone laugh. It was Daisuke-san. "(L/N) come on! Dont apologize for showing a great hissatsu!" Daisuke-san kept a huge smile on his face "Show more of your hissatsu techniques! Come on!" She bowed "Yes, Sir!" He laughed again "No need to be formal!" She laughed aswell "Hai.." 

After sometime (Still Practicing)
"Hey (L/N)!" I looked at the direction of the voice. Goushou and (L/N) were talking for a while. He is probably praising (L/N). She blushed too. Why am I feeling jealous? Do I take a fancy of her? I shook my head. I saw Windy look at me "Jealous?" he said while smirking. "N-No im not" I stuttered. He just chuckled "Alright then. We'll see about that."  Windy ran to them and said "Hey (L/N) can you challenge me into a running match?" She was confused at the favor "Sure I guess" They both ran to the starting points. I swore I saw Windy smirk at me evilly. After their race, (L/N) ran 7 laps while Windy got tired and only did 5 laps. This girl is really good... 

Next day.
"Heyyy!" I heard Daisuke-san shout "Ne, Daisuke-san. We just woke up..." I heard (L/N) said, then yawned. "Yeah.. Anyways, whats wrong?" I said. "Come on! Morning practice! We're against Inazuma Japan after all! We can win this if we practice harder!" Daisuke-san said with enthusiasm. "Yeah yeah.." We all said except Daisuke-san. "Thats... not the spirit..." He sweatdropped. Some of us yawned. "COME ON! WAKE UP EVERYONE!" He shouted louder. Everyone fell anime-style "Y-yeah!" We were all stuttering "NOW LETS PRACTICE!" Daisuke-san ran to the field. "Ne, Rococo-kun" I heard (L/N)'s voice call me "Yeah?" She looked at me. I blushed a bit "Is Daisuke-san always like that?" She said. "Yeah, but we manage to handle him." I said calmly, she nodded then walked to the field with Daisuke-san. "Shes really cute right Rococo?" I heard Cain (A Tachimukai look-a-like) said to me. "Well yeah she is." I blushed and closed my mouth. I looked at Cain and saw him smirk "Dont tell anybody!" He smirked then went to her direction. I saw them talk for a while. I felt jealous and looked away. Why do I have this feeling when the guys talk to her? Why do I always blush when she talks, smiles and becomes timid? WHY AM I EVEN WONDERING?!  I looked down frustrated-ly "Hey are you okay?" I saw Goushou when I looked up. I just nodded. "Doesnt seem like it." He grabbed my hand. "Daisuke-san! Ill just chat with Rococo for a bit" Daisuke-san just gave a thumbs-up. 

Goushou went to a place behind a store in my nation's area (I forgot the name of the fictional country they live in). "So, tell me whats wrong." He looked at me dead straight into the eyes. He really is like that flame striker that Inazuma Japan has. "Well?" He said impatiently "R-right..." I stuttered "W-well... I started to like (L/N)-chan a lot... and... I kinda felt jealous when the others were talking to her..." I stuttered again "Just confess to her." My eyes widen "I-I cant do that!" He left "Try to figure it out." I left with him "W-wait up!" I ran after him

Back to the field
The sun was setting and when we got back I saw all of the guys leave with Daisuke-san. "Hey, look" Goushou pointed at her direction. "Go help her out" Goushou went with the others after that. I gulped. I walked to (L/N). "Hey!" I said to her. She looked at me. "Oh hey Rococo-kun." She smiled warmly "Ill help you" I grabbed the towels and water bottles. "I-Its fine, Im the manager after all" She stuttered. "No, its fine." I insisted. She sighed and nodded. 

After sometime later, "So Rococo-kun. You really adore this Mamoru guy right?" She said out of the blue. "Yeah, how'd you know?" I looked at her in shock "Daisuke-san." "Oh right." I gulped "huh?" She said confusedly "(L-L/N) I always wanted to say something to you.." She looked at me confusedly "I-I like you.." 

(Y/N)'s POV
He actually likes me? Wow so the guys were actually right when they were with me. He does like me! "R-really" I stuttered. He nodded nervously. "I actually like you too Rococo-kun. I actually knew since Windy told me before." His eyes widen "WINDY DID WHAT?!" He shouted. I giggled. I nodded happily. "Yeah." I said calmly I poked him and said "Lets put all of the bottles and towels back in their place, Together" He blushed when I said the word 'Together' I blushed as well. "Y-yeah sure!" He stuttered again. He kept blushing on the way. "Youre really cute." I said playfully "T-thanks" He murmured. "Come on dont be like that! Dont be nervous like me!" I said enthusiastic-ly "Youre just like Daisuke-san..." I giggled.

===========================================
Author(Ammy): Requested by -elisacat-!