Tsun!Gouenji Shuuya: Forgiven

Gouenji's POV
I went to my room, jumped on my bed and put my head on my pillow. I sighed in it. Thinking why I did that to my one and only... childhood bestfriend... No, My one and only Love. I groaned. Because of my stupid hostile and cold personality towards her. She thinks that I hate her...

Flashbacks:1st: 7 years ago

She was 7 this time and I was 9. We were playing soccer. Yes, she can play soccer, but... She isnt that great at it... After sometime she tripped and on a medium-sized rock and she now had 1 bruise and 1 small wound. 
"Shuuya!" She cried. I ran to her and sighed. I wanted to help her, I really did but, She might realize I like her. "Well you did it to yourself." She cried more. I felt guilty. "Idiot." I said bluntly. I grabbed the needed things for her wounds. When I got the proper things needed, I just threw it at her and walked to my position, waiting for her to finish cleaning herself up. It took a while and when she finished, she went to me and said "Thanks!" cheerfully. I blushed a bit. "Whatever"

2nd: 5 years
This time, she was 9 and I was 11. It was her 9th birthday. I brought her a (f/c)-colored pendant with a soccer ball on it, I was planning to give this to her when were gonna be alone at night. But...

"(F/n)!" I heard her mom say "Oh hi Gouenji." Her mother said, I just waved hello. "(F/n) Come inside please, its time for bed" I looked at (f/n) and she nodded. "Well... Sorry about that Shuuya, see you!.." When her mom went inside. I heard (f/n) say "He didnt give me anything..." She said in a sad tone. I felt guilty. She went inside. I looked at my gift for her and sighed. I went back to my house. 

3rd: 1 year ago
It was October 31. Me and (F/N) planned to go to the "Haunted House" attraction near the amusement park.

(F/N) and I brought the tickets and went to the line that people have to wait in. When it was our turn she started to go to me closely. She was really scared I guess. There were many cobwebs, fake spiders and fake blood everywhere. She started clutching onto my arm. I blushed a lot and got worried that she might see me blush like this. I shook my hand off her and said "Let go" coldly. She got even more scared because of me and the haunted house. When a scary clown came, she ran and I chased after her. When we got outside...

"Scary clown!" She shouted. and threw a rock at me. "Ow." I said. She blushed in embarrassment "I-Im sorry Shuuya, I didnt know it was you..." She said and bowed to me. She held her hand to me for me to stand up. I refused to hold it. But deep inside I really wanted to... "The scary ones dont run after you outside got it?" I said coldly. She nodded nervously.

4th: Yesterday
We were on a call, arguing about many things about stuff like the haunted house, soccer practices, me always fake-slapping her when she does something wrong. I felt really guilty since its mostly about me hurting her and making her sad. I heard that she was crying too. 

After sometime she mentioned her 9th birthday. "ON THE TOP OF IT ALL, YOU DIDNT EVEN BOTHER TO GIVE ME ANYTHING ON 9TH BIRTHDAY, IT WAS THE ONLY BIRTHDAY THAT YOU WERE EVEN ALLOWED TO GO TO. " then the call ended.

Flashback ended
I sighed again. Thinking on how I can fix this mess, I really want her on my side again. I miss her. I kept thinking of many possibilities how. Then, I heard a knock on my room door. "Nii-san!" Yuuka called me. I opened the door and saw the little girl with a huge smile on her face. "Nii-san! I scheduled a playdate for You and (F/n)-san to play with me later, 3pm!" She smiled. I got shocked. What am I going to do now?! I pet Yuuka's head "Alright, just call me when its time" I smiled at her and went to my room. 

"What am I gonna do?!" I mid-shouted. This is so out-of-character of me! I dont panic like this! Ive been panicking for a while then an idea came into my mind. Wait... The (f/c)-colored soccer pendant... I tried to look for it, I eventually found it in a tiny box. It was dusty so I decided to clean it. It shone so bright. I then decorated the tiny box a bit. (Pretend that the box is colored in your favorite color)

 (Pretend that the box is colored in your favorite color)

I put the pendant in the box again. "Its perfect" I said quietly. I looked at the time "2:53" Oh shes coming soon. I thought to myself. I fixed my hair and put on my jacket. I walked outside the door and saw Yuuka getting her toys and putting them on the playroom. "Nii-san! Shes already here!" I gulped. I heard a knock on the door and Yuuka went there quickly "(F/N)-san!" She hugged the girl outside the door, which was (L/N) (F/N). she was in her (F/C) jacket, black pants and white rubber shoes. "Hey." I said. "Hello." She waved at me and put on a small smile. Yuuka grabbed mine and (F/N)'s hand and she began to drag us to the playroom "Come on!" 

After 13 Minutes
"I wont do that!" I said too Yuuka, (F/N) was laughing out loud, joyful tears on her eyes. "Yuuka think about my teammates!" I said. "I wont let them laugh at you Nii-san!" She said to me. I desperately tried to shuu away Yuuka "No no no Yuuka" She eventually grabbed my hand and began to put pink cutix on my nails (idk how to spell them)

After 2 minutes
"Thanks..." I said to (F/N). She kept rubbing the cutix remover thingy on my nails. It was so messy. "No problem Shuuya". After that it was silent. I decided to break the silence "(F/N)" She looked at me "Yeah?" I grabbed the tiny box on the pockets of my jacket and gave it to her "here, belated 9th birthday gift" I blushed and I saw her blush aswell. "H-how many years was it?.." I shrugged "Dont know, idiot" she then hugged me "Thank you Shuuya..." I hugged her back. "Your welcome." As I was about to break the hug, I felt something warm on my lips. It was (F/n) kissing... ME. I kissed back, we broke the kiss when we heard Yuuka coming back. "Back!" She said cheerfully. I looked at (F/N) and told to her to shush about the thing that happen. 

Time skip to 5:30
"Look at the time! I have to go" (F/N) said and Yuuka yawned. "Its her naptime too, Ill bring Yuuka to her room. (F/N)-baka stay here I need to tell something." "Im not an idiot!" she pouted "Whatever" I said and smiled at her. I began carrying Yuuka to her room. I went downstairs afterwards. "Ill put it on you" I grabbed the tiny box out of her hand and grabbed the pendant "Woah! Shiny!" she said, staring at the gift "Of course its shiny, idiot. It IS a pendant." I said to her. I put it on her neck. "Thanks Shuuya!" She hugged me and went to the door "Bye!" She waved then closed the door. I stopped the door for closing "Wait!" I said in a rushed voice "Huh?" she looked at me confusedly "I-Im... s-so..." I groaned "Im sorry for the things I did to you in the past." She smiled at me afterwards "Forgiven." Then she waved bye. I smiled.

=============================================================
Author(Ammy): Requested by annaheart123!