Tsun!Kirino Ranmaru: Prima Donna

Kirino's POV
I ran towards this (h/l) (h/c)-colored haired girl "I wont let you pass!" I used 'The Mist' on her and successfully grabbed the ball. I passed it to Shindou but it was stolen... by the same girl. 'H-how did she get there so fast?!' I thought. She ran to the goal again, she successfully passed me using her move "Prima Donna!" Its that lovey-dovey move! Oh god no... I seemed to be under a trance that forced me to dance and be in love with her. After she used the technique, she then stopped, looked then winked at me. I blushed when she did that. Was I still in love with her? Even if the trance stopped? "Snap out of it!" I heard a teammate of mine shout at me. But I didnt really get to see who it was. 

"Love Arrow!" The (h/l) (h/c)-colored hair said. The shot got in the goal. Geez... Even if this aint a real and official team. They are strong. "Hey" I heard a girl called me. It was (h/l) (h/c)-colored haired girl. I blushed a bit "What?" I said then she giggled. "Nothing!~" She said in a cute voice. Does she like me or something? She went to her position, when she was there. She looked at me and then winked again. Girls are weird sometimes...

(Y/N)'s POV
Hehehe~ That boy looks cute! He looks like a girl! And I like those types~ I looked at my teammates "Girls, leave the one in the pink pigtails to me!" They all nodded. Some of them smirked evilly. Theyre gonna do it that on purpose!~~~ "Alright, that plan." I murmured, then I looked at the boy. He sweatdropped. 

"Begin! Operation: Love!" I said. All of the raimon members looked confused. Especially Him. One of my teammates were near him. They had the ball as well, I sped up so I can reach them. I waved my hand and they passed the ball to me. I did the Prima Donna move. He was in the trance again. Perfect! Im gonna do another one! He keeps being in the trance. He wont escape! I did it like 2x but then He used his hissatsu technique The Mist. It worked. Once he stole the ball he passed it to a wavy brown-haired male. I looked at him and he looked at me while blushing he then looked away and shouted at me "Dont do that ever again!" He ran to his position ready to defend, he didnt blush. I was kinda embarrassed because of my actions. Ill apologize to him later.

After Match
"H-hey" I said to him nervously. He drank his water, then looked at me. He just glared at me. He stopped drinking, wiped his mouth then went to his teammates. "W-wait!" I ran to him HE just glared at me again "What do you want?" He said coldly. I was a bit scared now "Sorry for the Prima Donnas..." I bowed. He just did a Tch. He then went to his teammates again.

Kirino's POV
This girl is really annoying. You cant steal my heart by making me love you. But, why is my heart beating fast when Im near her? Is it hate or love? Im confused. I went to my teammates afterwards. 

"Hey, hows it going?" I heard my bestfriend, Shindou say that. "Horrible, That girl keeps Prima Donna-ing me." I sighed after that. Shindou giggled "You were really in a trance that time" I blushed "I hated it." I said coldly. He just patted me on the back "You'll see something soon." I was confused on what he meant, He left.

3 weeks later
I was walking home alone after practice, Then I saw a very familiar person, (h/l) (h/c)-colored haired girl... It cant be. She was walking towards me "Hello again" She waved at me. I hid my blush and tried to cool off "Hi." I said then walked past her. I felt her grabbed my shirt and said "Please Forgive me for my past actions!" She said while crying. I looked at her. I grabbed her head and pushed her onto my chest "Shh, dont cry Prima Donna girl." I Dont really know her name yet. She stopped crying then she became silent. It was just silence for 6 seconds, then she looked up to see my face "Its (L/N) (F/N)." She said softly, so thats her name "Im Kirino Ranmaru." She smiled at me. I didnt blush this time. I let her go and went back to my home "Bye (L/N)" I said then walked away. "Bye!" She shouted at me then went to her home as well. What the heck is this feeling?

1 week later
I saw her again. Is this fate or by chance? I just stared at her practicing with her teammates, shes actually a great captain. I smiled softly. She then stopped and looked at me. She blushed, I just left. She came up behind me, Geez shes fast. "Hi Kirino-kun!" She said cutely, I kept my hostile and cold persona again "Hello (L/N)." I said coldly. My hands on my pockets. "Cold as always." She said and giggled. "What a blunt girl who used a hissatsu to make her crush to forcely fall in love with her." I said pretending to be annoyed then left. She just frowned

 2 Weeks later
I was standing in awe and she was too. "Is this really by chance or fate?!" I shouted at her in surprise. She shook her head "I dont know!" I noticed she was going to the same direction as me. I looked at her uniform "Your in Raimon?!" She nodded "I-I just transfered..." She then looked away. "Ill show you around then." I said pretending to be annoyed. "Thanks!" She said cutely. I let out a heavy sigh. I showed her everywhere and led her to her room. It was the same as mine. "Prima Donna-Girl your in my class alright?" She nodded. "Okay. Now go to the free seats." I went to my seat and she followed me "Why are you following me?" She pointed the seat next to me, It was empty "Oh sorry."

1 month later
We were dating now "So, Ranmaru-kun what do you want to do?" "Well Prima donna-girl. How about be quiet for a while and study." I said bluntly, She giggled then kissed me "Prima Donna~" She murmured.

==============================================
Author(Ammy): Kirino aint that Tsundere in this chapter so... Sorry about that! And sorry I havent been updating lately.