HiroMido and NaguSuzu: Double Date

Third Person POV (BTW This takes place in GO, even if Suzuno and Nagumo werent shown in IEGO.)

"Hey Ice Queen!" A certain tulip-head shout at his boyfriend, "What?" Suzuno shouts back at his boyfriend.

"Come down here once youre done doing your business! Hiroto just sent us something!"... "Okay!" Suzuno shouts back again.

After a couple of minutes Suzuno got down stairs. "What is it, Tulip?" Suzuno asked, Nagumo told Suzuno to sit down with him, Suzuno agreed and sat down, Nagumo then put one of his arms on Suzuno's neck. Them, Nagumo showed his phone to Suzuno and they looked at Hiroto's message.

"So... This is what Hiroto said."

To: Nagumo Haruya

From: Kira Hiroto

Hey Nagumo, Suzuno! Its been a while since we talked eh? So... Mido and I have been thinking... Lets do a double date! Mido and I miss you guys so much, I really miss you two fighting all of the time! Heheh... Anyways, double date will be at the (R/N)
(Restaurant Name), 5:30pm. Tomorrow. Bye~

"Ah, a double date." Suzuno said calmly. Nagumo gulped, Suzuno looked at him with a worried face. "Anything wrong, Tulip?" Suzuno asked. "I dont know what to wear." Nagumo said nervously

Suzuno just chuckled at his boyfriend's words. "You acted like a girl, dont do that. It doesnt suit you." Suzuno said then ruffled Nagumo's hair. "H-Hey! Dont ruin my fire hair!" Nagumo fixed his hair into his normal tulip-like hair. Suzuno chuckled. "Thats fire to you? Wow. For everyone it looks like a tulip." Suzuno said while having a small smile on. "Then how about this?!" Nagumo then did the same thing that Suzuno did to him.

"Oh come now my dear tulip." Suzuno tackled Nagumo, then Suzuno leaned closer. "H-hey... I was just p-playing around with you." Nagumo stuttered. Suzuno smirked and leaned even closer, their faces were inches away from each other. They could even feel their own breath.

"S-Suzuno c-c-come on now... Stop playing around..." Nagumo stuttered even more and sweatdropped. "Alright, but after this." Suzuno then smashed his lips onto Nagumo's lips and they both kissed for like... 1 minute and 30 seconds. "Thank you." Suzuno said calmly. "Your welcome." Nagumo said.

They both stood up. "Ice Queen you better help me shop right now! Literally all of my clothes are ragged!" Nagumo shouted at Suzuno. "Tulip, you can wear them. Its not like Midorikawa and Hiroto are going to dress in fancy clothing." Suzuno said to try and calm down his boyfriend. "Hmm... Yeah your right." Nagumo said. "Anyways, lets get our clothes ready for tomorrow" Nagumo said again, Suzuno nodded.

Nagumo let Suzuno go get his clothes first upstairs while he replies to Hiroto.

Meanwhile at Hiroto's office, place, workplace... Thing.

"Ill finish some of the papers at my office. Come to me if you need anything. Love you Mido" Hiroto said to his boyfriend. "Alright Hiroto, Love you." Midorikawa replied.

Hiroto then winked at his boyfriend then shut his office door as he went in. Midorikawa blushed when he did this and looked away. Midorikawa was about to go into his office but he heard a beep on Hiroto's phone. "Ah, I guess Hiroto left his phone here." Midorikawa said. He then saw that Hiroto had a notification from... Nagumo!

"Hiroto!" Midorikawa burst inside Hiroto's office. Hiroto flinched which made him dropped a few papers. "Mido, knock next time..." Hiroto scolded Midorikawa. Midorikawa apologized, "Also you left your phone outside and Nagumo replied back!" Midorikawa said happily. Hiroto stood up and went next to Midorikawa. Midorikawa didnt know why Hiroto stood next to him.

"So, are you gonna show me the message or..." Hiroto suddenly grabbed Midorikawa's arm and pulled him closer to him, making them kiss.

Hiroto let go of Midorikawa's arm and hugged him instead, which made their kiss deeper, and deeper, and deeper... Hiroto licked his boyfriend's lower lip asking for an entrance. Midorikawa obeyed and opened his mouth nervously. Hiroto then put his tongue inside of Midorikawa's mouth, then Hiroto swirled his tongue with Mido's. Midorikawa sweatdropped and blushed a lot while Hiroto was just blushing. After some minutes they stopped.

"Sorry about that Mido" Hiroto said. Midorikawa just stood there absentmindedly while blushing still. Hiroto waved his hand in front of Midorikawa. "Mido. Midooo" Hiroto kept saying his boyfriend's nickname, "Huh? O-oh sorry Hiroto..." Midorikawa apologized. "Its fine and sorry about the surprise kiss." Hiroto apologized again too. "I-Its fine but t-tell me next time!" Mido stuttered. Hiroto chuckled at his boyfriend's shyness. "Anyways lets check their message." Hiroto said then Mido nodded.

To: Kira Hiroto

From: Nagumo Haruya

Yo Hiroto. Ice Queen and I will do the double date with the two of ya. Just... dont wear fancy stuff. I dont want to look formal, and it wont look good on me! I prefer ragged clothing. Also Ice Queen wants to say something.Okay its me Suzuno, and yeah he is right. It wont look good on Tulip. Also, how about you guys stay at our place after the date? So we can talk to each other privately, not in public.

"I agree with Suzuno. We do want to spend time with each other, just us and no strangers." Midorikawa said. Hiroto nodded. "Yeah, and no formal clothes..." Hiroto said. "That wont be a problem Hiroto. Also, continue with your work." Midorikawa said while holding the papers that flew away from his desk. "Thanks Mido, and I will. Bye love." Hiroto said and Midorikawa blushed when he said 'Bye love' "B-Bye..." Midorikawa then got outside his office.

DATE TIME!
"Where are they?" Midorikawa said. "I dont know, Ill text them." Hiroto said then grabbed his cellphone.

To: Nagumo Haruya

From: Kira Hiroto

Hey you two! Where are you? Im getting a bit impatient but Mido is getting even MORE impatient... and we dont want that to happen. Ill try to get Mido cheered up by going to the restaurant and grab him some food. See you.

"Done." Hiroto said then looked at his boyfriend. Midorikawa yawned and is getting a bit moody. "Oh boy..." Hiroto said nervously. 'Mido can becomes like Reize when he becomes impatient...' Hiroto thought to himself. "H-hey! How about we go to the restaurant first!" Hiroto said to try and enlighten his boyfriend. "Sure." Midorikawa said coldly.

We went to the restaurant and asked the waitress a table for four. Midorikawa and Hiroto sat down at their table, Hiroto on the left and Midorikawa on the right. They said their orders to the waitress and she left. It was all silent until Hiroto spoke up "So... Mido, why do you get Reize-d when your impatient?" Hiroto asked and Midorikawa sighed.

"On Earth there's a saying that goes like this. He who is not impatient, is not in love" Midorikawa said, and sighed again. "So... you become impatient to prove that you are in love?" Hiroto asked quietly and Midorikawa nodded (Sorry if the proverb doesnt make sense. Since I literally didnt understand it myself.)

"Mido... I alrea---" Hiroto's words got cut off when they heard a door slam. "Hiroto! Midorikawa!" A person shouted the HiroMido couple's names, they saw it was Nagumo sweating so badly and Suzuno laughing next to him. "Hey... Suzuno, Nagumo" Hiroto greeted them in a 'what-the-heck-happened' tone. "Oh jeez... Nagumo~..." Suzuno said while laughing. "Hiroto.. Midorikawa... Sorry... for being late..." Nagumo panted. Suzuno kept laughing. "Nagumooo!" Suzuno shouted his boyfriend's name while laughing still. "Whats wrong with Suzuno?" Midorikawa asked the weird couple.. "I... carried.. Suzuno... on my.. back... all the way... here..." Nagumo panted and tried to walked to the HiroMido table.

After 3 minutes of panting and laughing... "So... Why did you carry Suzuno on your back?" Suzuno chuckled "Well... Ill explain this one." Suzuno inhaled and exhaled "Well first of all, I was mad at Nagumo since he literally took forever sleeping, second of all, our car broke down when we started it So when he realized I was mad at him, he thought the best way of getting me to not be mad at him was carrying me bridal style. I was a bit flustered at first but after sometime I enjoyed it. He even made a weird face when running!" Suzuno smiled and chuckled

Midorikawa leaned closer to Hiroto and whispered "Suzuno seems to enjoy this." Hiroto nodded. "Anyways, wanna eat? The foods already here when we were panting and laughing." Suzuno said. The HiroMido couple and NaguSuzu couple nodded and thanked for their food. They talked for a while when they ate, and when they finished they remembered something.

"Mannn Im stuffed. Hey, didnt Ice Queen say that we should go to our house so we can chitchat privately?" Nagumo remembered that they had to talk about some things. "Oh yeah. Anyways, lets pay for the food." Suzuno said then HiroMido couple nodded. They paid for their food and left the restaurant.

"Alright, get in the car guys." Hiroto said, Suzuno and Nagumo and looked at each other. Suzuno frowned and Nagumo had a large grin on his face "Yes! I dont have to ride Suzuno on my back!" Nagumo shouted and did a silly dance. "Darn it! I was looking forward to it too!" Suzuno whined, which is OOC of Suzuno (I think), Suzuno started to punch Nagumo's face while he was dancing but it didnt bother Nagumo. Midorikawa opened Hiroto's car door and went inside. "Hey you two! Hurry up or we'll leave without you!" Hiroto shouted at the NaguSuzu couple. Nagumo and Suzuno looked at each other and blinked, then blushed because of embarrassment. "Coming!" They said in unison and went inside the car. Hiroto got in afterwards.

They were silent for a while, but then Hiroto broke the silence with a question. "I wonder if we can meet everyone from Aliea again." The others looked at Hiroto. "I do miss them." Suzuno said "I wonder what theyre doing right know" Nagumo questioned "Ah my Gemini Storm friends..." Midorikawa had flashbacks of them. "Father..." Hiroto murmured.

They shortly arrive at the NaguSuzu house. Nagumo stretched when he went out of Hiroto's car. "Home sweet home!" Nagumo then ran to their house and unlocked the door and went in. "He hasnt changed." Hiroto said and looked at Suzuno. Suzuno nodded. "Well? Lets go in." Midorikawa said while holding Hiroto's hand. "Alright." Suzuno and Hiroto said in unison.

They went inside and saw Nagumo sitting on their couch only with his red sleeveless shirt on and dark red shorts watching T.V. The HiroMido couple looked at Nagumo and did this face (-_-)

"Is Nagumo always like this?" Midorikawa asked. Hiroto and Midorikawa looked at Suzuno and saw him blush and drool. "Suzuno?" Midorikawa said and tilted his head. "Huh?" Suzuno looked at them with a confused face. "O-oh! uhh.. Yeah he is always like this." Suzuno said and blushed because of embarrassment.

"They really are a weird couple" Midorikawa whispered to Hiroto, Hiroto nodded in agreement. Suzuno looked at the HiroMido couple weirdly. "Anything wrong?" Suzuno said normally. "Nothing.." they said in unison. "Okay then.." Suzuno said then turned to Nagumo's direction "Hey Tulip! Hiroto and Midorikawa are still staying here!" Suzuno went to Nagumo and started arguing again.

"Even though theyre opposites... Theyre really cute together" Hiroto said. "On earth there's a saying that goes like this... 'Opposites Attract'" Midorikawa said with a wink. Hiroto smiled then kissed Midorikawa. "H-Hey! S-Stop with the surprise kisses!" Midorikawa stuttered, Hiroto just chuckled and apologize, Midorikawa blushed. "I love you Mido..." Hiroto said, Midorikawa looked at Hiroto straight in the eyes. "I love you too.. Tatsuya..."

==============================================
Author(Ammy): Sorry if it aint that good. I didnt have an inspiration for this and... I dont know how double dates work...

Nagumo: I DIDNT GET TO SAY I LOVE YOU TO ICE QUEEN
Ammy: Well sorry! It would just make the story longer!
Suzuno: Well then... I love you Nagumo
Nagumo: Love ya too!
Ammy: Better.