Kirino Ranmaru (X Shy!Reader): Hang out?

This was requested by Myra21126! Hope you like it Myra!~ Btw this is only Your POV

(Lel, When I added the first added 3 paragraphs, I just realized I made it a Tsurugi fic. Sooo I had to redo it again xD, This is what I get for liking Tsurugi!)
====================================================

(Y/N)'s POV
Well there it goes again, the usual... Kirino and fangirls show. Where you can get jealous and watch your crush be with many other girls! I looked at Kirino, and some of his fangirls... all over him. Some hugging him and some even getting perverted... Which is weird since Kirino looks like a girl, and some people in school doesnt even know that he is a boy, but still I felt so jealous, I wish I could get a chance to get even closer ----

  ...What am I thinking? Come on (L/N)... Focus. You dont even like him... I swear...   

But... I can help it. I have fallen for... Kirino.. Well... me and Kirino arent that close but...

"Hey weirdo!" A girl with a really... REALLY... annoying and tsundere-like voice shouted, I turned to the direction of the sound and saw it was one of my bullies, who happens to like Kirino as well... "Stop staring at my man! He is mine!" Kirino saw this and talked to her. I just became silent and just glared at her not saying anything, "He says he loves me!" The girl said and Kirino... Snapped.

"No. You are not my girlfriend. I am not yours. I do NOT love you and never will." Kirino said and all of his fangirls backed away from him and my bully cried. Kirino went to me and I just glared coldly at him, but deep inside Im scared, Really scared. I havent seen him snap like that before. 

"S-Sorry about that (L/N)" Kirino said, then chuckled thennn awkwardly scratched his head. My heart was beating fast! He never talked to me before! Cool down (L/N)... Chill... I nodded slowly  "...its alright" I muttered

There was an awkward silence between us.

Really Awkward. Pretty sure some of the readers relate to this.

I wanted to leave already since I was getting too many emotions and I was very uncomfortable that his fangirls were literally glaring at us and... some of them with the look of... I-WILL-KILL-YOU-FOR-SENPAI Look. Yandere much...

"S-So..." he said, I just gave him a confused look, waiting for him to talk more. "To make it up for... that. Wanna, you know. Go out with me? N-not as a date! More like um... a get together? Something like that. I want to get close to you since I know that you dont have THAT many friends and um..." Kirino stopped and looked at me... "No Offence." He said very guilty. "...none taken" I muttered again

"I am really sorry if I offended you, but I do understand if you dont want to go with me..." Kirino said again, but faster. but he slowed down when he said the last part... with disappointed tone in his voice. Of course I had to accept this. "...sure, Im fine with going with you." I muttered "I always wanted to be with you..." I said really really quietly. "Yes! w-wait.. Did you say something?" Kirino asked, he looked at me with... a face that says 'Oh dont tell me she doesnt want to really go with me'.

"Its nothing..." I muttered and smiled a bit. Kirino blushed, I noticed. I blushed as well "You really look cute when you smile..." Kirino said... in a calm way. Kirino blinked like 10x. "G-GOMENASAI"

I blushed a lot. I never been complimented in my entire life... I just went silent but Im pretty sure Kirino knows what I am feeling right now. "I am really really sorry (F/N)-chan!" Kirino shouted. "SORRY AGAIN!" 

Now I really look like a tomato. He. Just. Called. Me. With. CHAN.  On. My. Name... No one called me by my first name, even with 'chan'. This is the first time. "Its fine Kirino. I dont mind you calling me that. Also thanks for the compliment" I said normally, then I smiled. Thats the first time I became normal... Its actually a great feeling..