Shindou Takuto: Crybaby

(Y/N)'s POV
"(L/N)! Hurry!" Kirino-kun said to me as I ran in Shindou's 'house'. We got pretty wet... so wet it even made some of the maids slip (nearly slip). "T-thanks Shindou-kun... F-for l-letting us stay h-here..." I shivered a lot because it was freezing and wet outside!. A very heavy hail! "Kirino, (L/N) be more careful next time. Anyways lets get you two warmed up" Shindou-kun told us to follow him afterwards, he showed me the girl's bathroom and showed Kirino-kun the boy's bathroom... Bad thing is... Shindou only has clothes for Kirino-kun... and the maids dont even live there so they just have their maid uniform... And they have spare maid uniforms. So that means... ILL HAVE TO WEAR A MAID UNIFORM

After I got finished changing... I started to open the door slowly and check if anyones there... No ones there but, when I got outside I heard a door open... when it opened it was "Shindou-kun?!" I looked at him and blushed. he blushed too "(L/N)!..." he stood there and stared at me "You... look..." "I look what Shindou-kun?" I tilted my head a bit. "N-nevermind! Anyways... Lets go and eat." Hes blushing red as a tomato... When I was walking with him he always look at the other side. Not turning towards me...

Shindou's POV
Shes so... KAWAII... Ugh! Shindou keep it together! Keep your cool... keep your cool... cool... ..... UGH! I cant do it! I cant stand her being with me! But not in a bad way... I really appreciate her accompany and our alone time... even if its momentarily. "Shindou? (L/N)?" I heard a familiar voice...  a voice of a certain... pink-haired male. Kirino. "Hi Kirino-kun" (F/N) said to him. I got a bit... 'jelly'... OH COME ON SHINDOU! (F/N) is friends with Kirino. 

"H-h-hey Kirino!" I said to him really fast. He was about to say something but then... "Lets eat come on guys!" I said to them fastly and ran inside the dining room. I really did lose my cool. 

After dinner. We all had fun, teasing about (F/N)'s maid clothes and other things. "Hey guys!" Me and (F/N) looked at Kirino "Lets play truth or dare while doing spin the bottle!"He said to us while smiling "Sure! Wanna do it Shindou-kun?" I looked at (F/N). she was blushing and smiling, I couldnt help but blush aswell... "Sure" I said. Oh hell nah. I know what your doing Kirino.

"Okay, Ill spin it first" Kirino said. It landed on (F/N) "(L/N) Truth or dare?" She tilted her head to think "Hmm... Dare!" I swear I heard Kirino whisper something. "I dare you to hug Shindou!" "What?!" We said at the same time, and blushed too. "Come on do it." Kirino gestured her to do it. "Fine..." She hugged me. "Do it for 5 minutes while we play" "Im fine with that" (F/N) while closing her eyes and blushing. "Ill spin it for (L/N)" It landed on me. "S-so Shindou-kun..." "T-truth!" I said to her sheepishly and fast "Hmm..." She snapped her fingers "Do you..." Please be 'do you like someone' PLEASE! I cant wait to confess to her! "Do you watch any anime?" darn it. "W-well... n-no..." she frowned "Aww thats sad" Kirino clapped his hands. "Shindou! Your turn" I spun it around and it hit (F/N) "Come on! Why is it always you guys?" "The bottle probably doesnt like you" I said to him sarcastically. (F/N) laughed. Im glad... Kirino just smacked me playfully. "Anyways, (L/N) truth or dare?" "Dare again!" she hugged me tightly again. "Alright, uhh..." I started to look around... "Come with me after this game" I said to her seriously "Sure Shindou-kun!" I saw Kirino smirk a bit. "(L/N)!" "Y-Yeah!" She spun the bottle really quickly it landed on Kirino "Finally! my turn!" "Truth or dare Kirino-kun?" "Dare" He said. What is he planning? "I dare you---" Kirino cut off her words "to leave you two, and do Shindou's dare." We were silent for a moment "Alright bye" He waved bye and went to the guest room. 

"S-so... what do you want to talk about...?" She said to me nervously.  "W-well..." I gulped. I began searching for words. I nearly cried but then... "Sorry Shindou-kun, Im getting a bit impatient... Ill just go." I cried... "DONT GO!..." I shouted at her and grabbed her hand as she was about to stand. "H-Huh?!" I hugged her aswell "Dont... go... (F/N)..." I said to her quietly... "Y-your usually not like this Shindou-kun." She said to me in shock "I know... but... please... stay" I said to her. Gladly she did stay. "Do you like someone (F/N)?" I said to her and she blushed. "Yeah. I do." My heart broke a bit, so I let go of her and I cried a bit more "W-who...?" I said really quietly "Huh?" she said "Who?" I said louder. "He is a person who loves music, a person who uses a baton of the gods. and a crybaby" Thats... everything I am... "You... like me?" "Yes! Yes I do Takuto-kun!" She hugged me. I placed my head on her shoulder "I like you too..."

We heard someone clap We both looked and saw Kirino. "Thats great guys! You've finally confessed to each other! I hate to break it to you but I actually like (L/N) too! But... Not as much as Shindou over there" He pointed at me "Anyways get dating tomorrow alright? See ya and Goodnight" He waved goodbye. "Were a couple now?" She said "I guess so" We both kissed. I did a neck kiss and she did a head kiss. Really soft, tender and sweet... Her neck is soooo soooooo sweeett! Alright stop it. "Wipe your tears, Crybaby"

 "Hey!"

==================================
Author(Ammy): This was requested by -elisacat-. Hoped ya liked it!