Matsukaze Tenma(X Depressed!Reader): Sorry

(Y/N)'s POV
I woke up. Hissing at the bright sun. Ugh... Life is so hard, but... Thanks to the soccer team and especially the new captain, Matsukaze Tenma... Ive beginning to laugh again and enjoy life like when I was a kid. 

I got up to get breakfast and after that I got to the shower...

I got in my soccer uniform and grabbed my raimon jacket. "See you later Kiri" I petted my cat which purred when I pet her. "Cute..." I said quietly. I quickly ran to school and got in the bus. I waved at my teammates and coaches. "Ohayou (L/N)-san!" I saw Shinsuke and Tenma "Oh, ohayou" I said to them emontionless-ly. "Arent you excited?! This is the finals! Too bad Shindou-san cant come..." Thats right Shindou is in the hospital. "Kinda, 'hope shindou is fine." I looked away from them, I ignored their next question and sat alone at the back. They just looked at me. I saw Tenma go to Aoi and talk to her energeticly. I got a bit jealous

"Looks like someone's jealous" I heard Kurama, I looked at him straight in the eyes while he was smirking. "So, you like that soccer freak eh?" I just blushed and looked away "Come on heartless freak. Tell me come on" "You'll do something to me, like blackmail me." I just said to him. "I wont make your condition even worse (L/N)." I sighed "Fine, I like him. Even if were opposites." Im literally the opposite of Tenma's personality... "I heard he liked Aoi though." I heard Kirino say "You heard us?.." I said in sadness. I got more jealous when I heard him say that "Yeah I kinda did. Be more quiet." He said.

The bus parked. "Were here everyone! Lets win this!" Coach Endou said. "Yeah!" everyone said except me and Tsurugi. we just smiled. But mine was a fake one.

Tenma's POV
There she goes again. Faking a smile. I sighed when I looked at her. (L/N)-san is depressed I think? Ill cheer her up then!

"(L/N)-san!" She looked at me "Yes?" She just said to me "Lets win this!" I held my hand "sure." She just walked away.

(Y/N)'s POV
I hid away my blush from him by walking away. "Minna! Come lets go" Coach Endou said. We all followed him to the stadium. Seidouzan on the right and Raimon on the left. I was next to one of their forwards, Tsutsumi Tomo I think. He just looked at me and I looked away. I swear, I attract a lot of males. Including some captains that we faced before... I heard their captain and tenma talk and shook hands. Alright... were going in.

After the match
Seidouzan, then Dragon link. That was tough... Fighting two different teams... I kept panting and panting... But atleast we won though. 

Everyone left the changing room, except me and Tenma. Its probably good for me to confess to him. "Hey captain." I said to him and blushed "Yeah (L/N)-san?" He noticed my blushed. He was kinda shocked "C-captain, I-i like you..." I said to him. 

"E-Eh?!" He blushed too "Wow (L/N)-san, Your showing feelings!" "Y-yeah

"E-Eh?!" He blushed too "Wow (L/N)-san, Your showing feelings!" "Y-yeah... b-but whats your answer..." He sat down and frowned 

(Pretend thats the raimon jacket)"S-sorry (L/N)-san

"S-sorry (L/N)-san..." I know what he is gonna say... "I cant accept your feelings, I like... Aoi" My heart shattered into a million pieces "I-I understand..." I walked away. I heard him shout my name but I ignored it and ran to the nearest place that has no people. I cried and cried "So he doesnt like me... Its just his personality that made me think he liked me..." I threw the nearest item around me. It was a rock "STUPID TENMA!" I cried more. 

After 4 minutes I have decided. Ill leave the soccer club. The only reason I was there because of Tenma, and my love of soccer... But since Tenma broke me and soccer... no... I still love soccer... But... why cant I stand it anymore, it gives me pain now... Its all because of Matsukaze...

I got up and saw that it was already night. Gosh darn it, It was raining as well. Seems like everyone got home without me... TRuE trUe friENDs. Haha... 

Next day
"Im leaving the soccer club." Everyone got shocked even Tsurugi and Coach Kidou "What?!" "No way..." "But we just won too!" "You cant do this!" "(L/N)!" Everyone said in unison... "Bye" I waved goodbye to them. I felt someone grabbed my hand. It was Tsurugi "Ne, Tsurugi let go." "No." He said to me while looking at me. "Matsukaze come with us" Tsurugi dragged me. I couldnt let go since he was very stronger than me. 

"What do you two want?!" I glared at both of them. a very cold and deadly glare. It could put Fuusuke-san's to shame. (Suzuno is your relative) "I know what happened between you two." "How?!" I said to Tsurugi angrily and clenched my hands "Matsukaze told me, He felt really guilty" I glared at Tenma "Matsukaze tenma..." I said quietly. Tenma shivered "S-sorry..." He said to me nervously "You better be..." I said to him angrily. "Tch, Im gonna go" I walked away angrily "S-stop (L/N)-san!" I ignored Tenma.

Now my next plan...

The Inazuma11 GO Movie: Battle against Shuu's team.
"I guess ill see them again." I said to myself "See who (L/N)?" I heard our captain, Shuu. "Raimon Eleven, my former teammates" Shuu looked at me "Ahh, a reunion." "Yeah I guess so..." 

The battle finally came. The Raimon Eleven looked at me "Hello everyone. Good too see you." They were all in shock, Tenma was about to cry. "Just so you know. Im far more better than all of you now." I smirked at them "(L/N) Be more nice to them" Shuu said to me. "Like hell you know what they did too me." Shuu just looked at me "Whoops, Sorry captain." I bowed "Its fine, Go to your position." I nodded.

After match
"You guys need to train harder..." I said to Tenma "(L/N)-san..." Tenma said... 

The match against Zero.
They all looked at our team "Look, the members of Shuu are there. Including (L/N)..." Tsurugi said. I smirked at them. I glared at Tenma too "(L/N)-san... Why..." I heard Tenma said "Its a better way to not suicide. Thinking of you hurts a lot" I just said to him and laughed too "(L/N)" Hakuryuu said "I like your personality" He smiled at me "Whatever" i said to him and went to my position

After Match
I clenched my hands and looked down "H-how can we lose... We trained so hard..." I said quietly "Hi (F/N)-san..." I looked up and saw Tenma "and what do you  want?" He hugged me "We missed you." I cried a bit "M-matsukaze..." "Call me Tenma" I sighed "Tenma, I thought you liked Aoi..." "I did. But, I care about you more. So I began taking a fancy of you." I blushed. He kissed my cheek and now im red as a freaking tulip like Haruya-san! (Suzuno and Nagumo are dating so... yeah. Lel). "So please, join raimon again?" He let go off me and gave me a hand. I grabbed his hand and said "Yeah, I really miss you guys too."

==================================
Author(Ammy): Done with all of the requests! Btw this is requested by xfirefoxix Hoped you liked it!