Amemiya Taiyou: Hang out

(Y/N)'s POV (SINCE I REALLY DIDNT KNOW HOW THE ARAKUMO MATCH START AND END. I JUST SEARCHED THE INAZUMA WIKI)
I sighed. Todays the match with Raimon, Taiyou will come to play... That idiot doesnt learn anything! He is so stubborn... but, I cant help it... I really wanna see him again. "Amemiya..." I murmured. Somebody walked up to me "Thinking about Amemiya?" I looked up to see Hinano. A beautiful boy which resembles the Kidokawa Seishuu coach when he was young, but a bit greener and curlier. I blushed when he said that. "N-no" I stuttered and looked away "Yes you are." He chuckled "Anyways be ready." he then walked away and went to the goalkeeper. I sometimes ship them since they are always together. I shook my head, nows not the time thinking about that! I gotta prepare.

"Hey everyone!" we all looked to the direction of the voice. "Taiyou!" "Captain!" "Amemiya!" We all said in unison, well except me. I was just blushing. Everyone went to Taiyou and greeted him and talked to him for a while. I just sat there waiting for the referee to call us. Everybody calmed down and did the things that they did before Taiyou arrived. I just aimlessly moving my legs and doing some kind of weird practice. "Hey (F/N)!" I saw Taiyou and flinched a bit "Did I scare you?" He smiled then sat with me "Why are you here" I said harshly. "I just wanted the team to win thats all" He said calmly "Okay." I said quietly. We were silent, Taiyou tried to speak up but the referee told us the game is starting. I quickly ran to the line, Taiyou tried to grab my hand but I slipped through him. I looked back at him and frowned "Geez, I feel guilty.." I murmured and frowned.

We went to the field and saw the Raimon team, I can see that some of the Raimon members were shocked to see Taiyou. Especially that cheerful brown-haired one. I sighed. He really did play soccer in the hospital.

Taiyou's POV
I looked at Tenma and smirked. After smirking I looked at (F/N). I frowned. Is she still mad at me? 
Doesnt she miss me? Does she hate me? I sighed. Shes hard to understand sometimes... I saw her glance a bit at me then looked away. I sighed again. Snap out of it Taiyou... Game is about to start. We all walked to the stadium which was the Desert Stadium, I grabbed the captain's band and wore it. All of the Raimon players were in shock. "I am the genius who comes in a decade..." I murmured and smirked.

Game Starts 
The game starts with Raimon's kickoff, The boy with dark skin and light blue hair which covered one of his eyes, Kurama I think, advance through the field but the field turned out to have quicksand which caused Kurama to be off the field. This gave Arakumo a chance to get a score... The ball was given to me and I managed to get pass all of the Raimon members I let my Keshin oit, Taiyou Shin Apollo. I made a shot and broke through the Raimon goalkeeper's Fence of Gaia. The first point was ours... I smirked, I went back to my position and saw (F/N) glare at me, there were no sparkles in her eyes. I can see that she is sullen right now. "sorry." I murmured. I saw her sigh too.

The match continued. The Raimon captain, Shindou Takuto, got passed some of our players and did Fortissimo. Sata stopped it with his keshin Teppeki no Gigadoon. We counter-attacked Raimon, I basically used my Keshin one more time, and did my Keshin Hissatsu "Sunshine Force!". We score another goal, I panted very heavily and sweat dropped so many times. I went back to my position desperately.. "Taiyou..." I looked at the person who said that which was (F/N). "Stop please..." She said while tears forming in her eyes. I smiled sadly and said "Im sorry but I need to do this for us to win..." I went back to my position. 

(Y/N)'s POV
Stupid Taiyou! We can win this ourselves!.. but... Raimon IS a strong team from what we have seen so far...  I looked at Taiyou once again and saw he was panting heavily, but as he saw me looking at him He pretended like he didnt even pant at all. I got a bit angry but I shrugged it off. The game continued. 

Taiyou's POV
Im sorry (F/N)... I sighed. I hope you forgive me for doing this, It will be a while again before we hang out like we used to do.. 

After my goal, the Raimon coach decided to switch their goalkeeper with their small defender. Strange... Seems like he has a plan... Well, he was the game maker for the old Raimon.

My team had the kick off and the one who was planned on scoring is now Nebuchi. I saw one of our players run towards him but I didnt get to see who. After I got a clear view of who it was... It was "(F/N)!" I shout at her and ran towards her. She stole the ball from her teammate and ran towards the goal, I couldnt catch up with her. She was in front of the goal, she screamed and letting out Keshin Aura... "Nōgyō no megami, Seresu!" Goddess of Agriculture, Ceres. All of us were shocked. We didnt know (F/N) had a Keshin... Her keshin looks like a woman who has long blonde hair (Pretend the hair is long and not braided) with two roses and a grain attached to her hair. Bright yellow eyes. Yellow dress with orange... things... I dont know what girls call them, and a grain with roses and red ribbons. (Pretend theres not a pig in her keshin)