Tsun!Mistrene Callous: Whats wrong?

In the pic pretend that Mistrene is blushing. BTW HE IS A BOY. 

(Y/N)'s POV
Hi. Im (L/N) (F/N). A forward of Team Ogre, (Btw you replace Eskaba/Eska Bamel in this story). We are training everyday and everynight, just 5 minute breaks each hour. I sighed. Its really tough when your up against a team who changed the whole world... "Hey, Idiot. Break time's over." I heard someone with a really, really feminine voice. I look up to see Callous. Him.  Callous... Wait a minute Callous?! Shouldnt Baddap be the one who gets me to the arena?! I looked at him and gaze at him. Callous... The guy who is always hostile towards me... I sometimes wish he liked me too... "Come on already stop daydreaming, We still have Desu Bureiku (Death Break) to master."  "Hai." after I said that he walked away and I said "Hai okusama... (Yes Ma'am)" really quietly. I started to walk after him. I kinda blushed a bit too... Hope he didnt notice.

Mistrene's POV
Ugh, (F/N)'s so cute... I wonder if she likes me too... I just act hostile and cold to her so she cant know I like her sometimes... Does... that mean im a Tsundere? I guess so. "So (F/N)..." "Yeah? What is it Mistre?" She said to me really irritated "Are you mad at me sometimes" I think I heard her stop her footsteps "Uhh not really Mistre. Why are you asking?" "N-nothing..." I said sheepishly. I felt her hands on my shoulders and literally moved me to face her. I blushed when she did that. "Tell me whats wrong Callous" She... used my first name... "Hey! Dont touch me, I might become even more girly!" I said to her sarcastically "Im serious" She looked at me dead straight in the eyes. "I-its nothing I promise!" She sighed and said "Just tell me after practice... "Y-yeah alright..." We went to practice and saw Baddap. "So... What are your excuses for being late?" Baddap looked at us really angrily "Oh we were chatting for a long time, Sorry Sir." I said to Baddap. "Alright, dont chat for a long time. Were next for the the team where Endou's Curse started" "Okay sir" Me and (F/N) said in unison. We started training for Death Break.

"Argh!" I heard (F/N) said. I ran to her "(L-L/N)! Are you alright" She looked at me in shocked "Huh? Alright seriously Mistrene whats wrong with you?" I tilted my head and said "What? What do you mean" I blushed. She ahemed "First, You came to look for me, which you didnt do before. Baddap usually did those when I overslept." She pointed at Baddap "Then, You said to be if I was mad at you, Then finally your worried about me? Theres something wrong. I know it." I sighed. "Fine, Ill tell you. But first, Baddap, Sir can you leave us alone for a while?" Baddap looked at me and chuckled "Alright." He left us. Now its just me and her. "C-Callous?" I looked at her and I just noticed that she was blushing "Why are you blushing?" "Since were alone Callous... I wanted to tell you something for a very long time" She was blushing like a tomato. Since I am pale I was probably blushing like a tomato too. "Y-yeah?" I said sheepishly "I-I... Ugh! I cant say it. Screw it. Im just gonna show you." She kissed me, it was rough at first then soft... We both parted for air "(F/N)? You like me?" I looked at her while still blushing "Well no, I Love you Callous." My heart beated very fast when I heard those words "Y-You do?!" I said in shock. "Yeah, for a long time. When you acted a bit... Tsun-y to me." "Uhh Tsun-y?" "Tsundere." "Oh, And Yeah I am a Tsundere towards you since, I love you too (F/N)!" "Thats great news! So... are we the first couple in Ogre then?" "I guess so. Lets tell----" "No need to surprise us"My words got cut off when I heard Baddap and the rest of the teammates on the hologram "You guys were spying on us?!" (F/N) said to them angrily "Yeah! You guys are really a cute couple! Kukuku Kekeke" I heard our goalkeeper and tiny defenders laugh. "Congrats though." Baddap said to us. "T-thanks Sir..." we both said in unison. "Now lets make you guys a hissatsu technique. A shoot." "Just the two of us?" I said. "Yeah" "alright we can agree on that." She said...
After practice 
"Today was awesome, right callous?" "Yeah, sure it was. Im glad they accepted us..." She smiled at me and I blushed "Youre really cute (F/N)..." "H-hey! Idiot!" she smacked me playfully "Im not cute!" I chuckled "Hey now your the one who is a tsundere!" "Heh... I guess I am."

"I love you..." We both said at the same time and kissed (Its sunset too"

=========================================
Author(Ammy): Wow, this is one of the (If not THE) shortest one shots I ever did -850. Welp... Anyways bye minna!