Yandere!Gran (Kiyama Hiroto): ProMIsE

WARNING: This is kinda mature on some parts YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Flashback Time
(Y/N)'s POV

"Hey (F/N)-chan! Can we do a promise?" "What is it Hiroto-kun?" "Since we both like each other, lets become boyfriend and girlfriend when we grow up!" Hiroto said to me while smiling, I blushed when he said that "Sure! I promise!" I said then he suddenly hugged me.

Present time
Hiroto's POV

When we were done practicing for the Raimon Match (BTW Your in "The Genesis" team), I saw (F/N)-chan talk with Gazel and Burn... I sighed at the sight... Im not really sure if she still has feelings for me, since she and burn are starting to talk to each other and act all "Tsundere" to each other. Just like what she did to me when we were kids... ""dont you still love me... do you still remember our ProMIsE?!, my dear (f/n)...?" I said really quietly. Hopefully no one heard. I looked around. Wow, no one did hear me.

"Gran-kun! Gran-kun!" I heard a very familiar voice. It was (F/N)-chan's. "Yeah (A/N)?" "Come on its getting late go to your room!" "A-alright..."

When me and (F/N) were going to our rooms I quickly grabbed her hand. "Huh? What is it Gran-kun?" "(F/N)-chan... Do you still love me...?" "As a friend of course!" She said in an optimistic tone. My heart broke a bit at those words... "Huh? Is something wrong" "N-Nothing (A/N). Also Goodnight." I told her calmly and she waved bye to me. 

I got to my room and jumped at my bed and screamed in my pillow. Trying to let out my anger. It kinda worked. "My Dear (F/N)-chan... WhAt ABouT oUr ProMIsE?!" I said in a really insane tone. "Its because of that Burn!... I dont care if im gonna get in trouble doing this..." I laughed insanely after I said that "Goodbye Burn! (F/N)'s gonna be mine! MINE ONLY!" I kept laughing insanely until 12am. Time to plan this~~~

Day time

"h-huh?" I woke up on my table with a notebook on the right and me holding a pen. I guess I fell asleep while... Planning... "Oh thats right... Time to add the other needed things in case something goes wrong." 

After I finished I started getting ready. I was trying to find burn and actually shouting his name. After some time I finally heard him. 

"What do you want Gran?" He said in a "Ugh-your-so-annoying" tone. "Come with me to the kitchen"
"Huh? Why?"
"Uhh... Theres a fire, and since your a Prominence... I thought you could um... help?"
"Then why didnt the freaking fire alarm work?!"
"Uhh... Electrical problems?"
"Ugh, Lets just get over it."
Perfect! The plan's working. I just have to get the knife really fast so he cannot notice... "Alright lets go". I grab his hand tightly and quickly got to the kitchen. "Theres no fire Gran." "Oh there wasnt? Too bad~" "Whats wrong Gran? why are you ----" I quickly stabbed him "G-gran..." He dropped to the floor with blood flowing from his shirt "Why? (F-F/N) will hate you..." "She wont! Trust me! I can make her love me than HaTe MeEEe!" I said insanely "W-what happened to... you..." He said that while in pain. "You're crazy Gran..." "I know! and geez you take so long to die! Ima make it quicker but first..."

I dragged him to the nearest room with no one in it. Didnt expect a room that had no one in it though. I locked the door and quickly mopped the floors.  I saw Gazel and she saw me mopping the floors "Hello Gran. Wait, why are you mopping the floors? Its not Genesis' turn yet." I panicked when I saw him, trying to think of a good answer "O-Oh I just saw some spilled... milk and decided to quickly clean it! Thats all!" I said to him "Okay, bye" He left. Thank goodness

I got to the room where I kept Burn I locked the door behind me. And then I saw him laying there lifeless, I was overjoyed at the sight and beginning to cut him limb by limb. First, his head, then legs, then hands, the I used my knife to open his chest finding my "special gift". I disposed of the body parts really carefully afterwards.

I got my "special gift". Perfect, now I have to find (F/N)... After 8 minutes I found her practicing with the Genesis Team. "Gran! Youre late!"I heard Ulvida scolding me "Sorry, I just had to do something. Also, please excuse (A/N) from practice. I need to tell her something important." I said "Alright, Ill be taking in charge for practice, and now (A/N) youre excused." "Alright, Lets go Gran-kun"

As I walked away from the team with (F/N) I got to our room "What are we doing here Gr---" I pinned her to my bed, kissing her roughly without warning. I stopped the kiss. "G-Gran-k-kun?!" "(F/N) I dont like you calling me that. Call me Master." "W-Why?" "Oh My dear (F/N). RemEMbeR OuR proMIsE?!" I said insanely to her. I looked into her eyes "The terrified look in your face really seduces me, My dear (F/N)" "Gran... Stop... This isnt you..." "I said do not call me that!" I kissed her roughly as punishment. This time its much more longer. She pushed me away, I didnt know she was strong. "Huh?" "Stop it Gran! I wont love you this way." "Then this will change your mind..."

 I gave her the special gift, she was terrified again, she cannot run though since her body is frozen in fear... "A H-human h-heart?! W-whos i-i-is t-that?!" "Burn's of course! Your old love!" "W-Why did you do that to him?!" She cried as she said that "My dear. Dont cry. He doesnt love you anymore since you know. He is HEARTLESS. Get it? H-E-A-R-T-L---" I got cut off "I get it Hiroto!" She shouted at me with anger and sadness "Are you mad at me, my dear (f/n)? I did this all for you. Just for you..." She was going to say something but I cut her off with a fierce and rough kiss, for like 4 mins, I also snaked my hands on her body a bit. I heard her moan at some times. I liked it.

"Stop..." "No. I wont stop since you didnt fullfill our promise."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Author(Ammy): Eyyy. ey. Sorry again if this was bad (remember ima say this in all Author Notes. Thats all. Sayonara.