Fudou Akio: Thank you for saving me!

Sakuma's POV
"Hey (F/N)! Wake up little sis!" I shout at (F/N), she was still asleep, and I waked up like 20 minutes earlier and she hasnt waked up yet! Geez... I walked upstairs and went to her room. I looked around her room... "(F/N). Clean your room when you go home... Geez..." I walked to her--- "Ow!" I shouted. I accidentally stepped on a few books that was on (F/N)'s floor. "Does she ever clean her room?" I talked to myself quietly. I looked at (F/N) and her right arm was on the floor. I inhaled... "(F/N)! Wake up already its 6:10! I woke up like 20 minutes ago!" I shout at her, she screamed and fell on the floor. Her (H/C) hair looked very messy and her (e/c) eyes had eye bags ... I sighed. "Come on get up!" She streched and stood up "Ill get myself ready" then yawned and went to the bathroom. "Alright, hurry up a bit." I went outside her room and sighed. I hope I wont be late for this... I thought worriedly. After 7 minutes heard a knock on the door. "Coming" I shouted.

(Y/N)'s POV
Ughhh... School... School always get in the way of my sleep... I sighed and began to brush my teeth, then I went to my shower. I relaxed as the water aimlessly poured on me. I nearly fell asleep but I heard Sakuma-nii shout. "Coming!" He said. Someones here... I should get myself ready and fast! I quickly grabbed my towel and began drying my hair and my body using it. My hair wasnt that dry yet so I grabbed the hair dryer. It dried a bit and got my clothes ready. I heard Sakuma-nii talking with some people. I couldnt tell who though... I couldnt recognize the voices from a far. I quickly fixed my hair and went downstairs "Sakuma-nii Ill just grab some bread!" I quickly ran to the kitchen and grabbed 1... no... 2 pieces of bread and put them on my mouth.

"Almhright, Ihm rhmeady!" I sound so stupid right now. I looked at Sakuma-nii, who was just laughing, and the people he was talking to... Genda-kun and... Fudou-kun... They were just laughing too.

"You really have an adorable sister, Sakuma." Genda said. I blushed at the compliment. "I-Ihm nhmot chmute!" I said. "More like stupid." I heard Fudou mumble a bit. "I heahrd thmat!" Fudou just gave me a 'tch' I finished eating the bread. "Lets go now! Sorry for the wait!" they all looked at me "Its fine." Genda said "No worries." Sakuma-nii said. Fudou just walked off. Genda and Sakuma walked off too, leaving me to be the one at the back. I looked at Fudou and blushed a bit. 'I cant believe I like a guy like him...' I thought to myself.

You arrived at school.
"We're here!" I said in a overexcited voice. "We know, we can see the school." Fudou said bluntly. 'Hmph' I gave him that as a reply. Fudou walked into school and waved by to us. I sighed. "Sis, you like him?" I looked at Sakuma-nii "N-no! Who would like that j-jerk anyways!" I stuttered. Oh crap, Sakuma-nii knows if I stutter, I lie. "You stuttered, you know what that means." Sakuma-nii smirked. "I lied." I sighed in defeat. Genda and Sakuma-nii chuckled. "We'll help you with him." Sakuma-nii said. I blushed. "I-I can do this myself Sakuma-nii!" I shouted at him. "Come on Sakuma. Lets just go to our classrooms. Lets help little (f/n) later." Genda gestured us to come with him. Me and Sakuma-nii nodded and went inside the school. I went to my classroom and waved bye to them.

Fudou's POV
I sat on my chair and looked around the classroom. I heard Sakuma and Genda talking outside the classroom, they went to me and smiled weirdly at me... "And what do you weirdos want?" I said bluntly. "So... Fudou... do you like someone?" Sakuma said in a really weird voice. I managed to hide my blush... "Huh? Me? Hah! You do know that I dont really like people." I said sarcastically. "Come on, what about me and Sakuma?" Genda said. "Well you two are the exceptions." I said calmly. "What about... my dear sister, Sakuma (F/N)" Sakuma said teasingly. I flinched. "W-well of course, she is also an exception! S-shes your sister after all, plus you might get mad at me for being not liking her!" I stuttered. "You stuttered as well... Like (F/N)" Sakuma smirked "Operation: Make Fudou and (F/N) closer" Genda said while smirking. I gave them and 'tch' and a pink tint on my cheeks were seen, but it wasnt that obvious. "Anyways, lets get to our seats" Genda said then walked to his seat, Sakuma nodded and did the same. "Finally..." I murmured.

Operation make me and (F/N) closer... I always wanted to do something like this. I do Like-like-like (F/N)... Even if were not that close. Shes just cute... smart... and clumsy---- WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING?!

Time skip to Lunch Time
The bell rang. Finally... "Class dismissed" everyone grabbed their food and walked outside in groups of 3-5. "Hey Fudou! Lets get (F/N), she needs her lunch." Sakuma said. I nodded, then they both smirked. "What are you two up to this time?" I said bluntly "Nothing. " They said in unison. "Fudou, me and Genda will be there first so we can have our seats. Go get her!" Sakuma said and left me.

I arrived at (F/N)'s classroom and saw her on her seat... sitting there with two girls... shouting at her... I snapped. They were bullying her. "Hey! What do you think your doing?!" I shout at the two girls. The two mysterious girls looked at me, I got a glimpse of (F/N) and saw her crying and her hair got shorter. (If your hair is already short then... your hair is even more shorter than before then.) "What did you do to her?!" I shout at them even more. "A-Akio-san from o-our class..." One of the girls said. Now I know who they are. They are my classmates who liked me, Tsunoi Mika and Isaki Tamashi. (Random Japanese girl names) "You two!" I glared at them. "W-were s-sorry A-Akio-san!" Isaki said. Isaki dropped the scissors they used. I ran to (F/N) and pushed the two girls away. "(F/N) what did they do to you..." I said calmly. (F/N) looked at me with tears in her eyes. I was heartbroken at the sight. Its my first time seeing her crying and sad... "Fudou-kun... T-they s-said..." I saw (F/N) look behind me and just looked down. I turned around to see both of them glare at (F/N)... I snapped again. "What the hell did you do to her?! You two are so annoying! Like I said I dont like you two!" I shout at both of them. "B-but w-w-why..?" Tsunoi said while tears forming in her eyes. "You two are annoying, not my types and hurt (F/N) all the time!" I shout at them. I heard (F/N) cried even more. I pat her back, trying to calm her down, which actually did calm her down. "W-were s-sorry..." they said in unison. "Sorry wont get me to forgive you two easily." I grabbed (F/N)'s hand and ran outside and shut her classroom door. I heard the two annoying girls shout my name. Since I cant really hurt girls. I can just suspend them for a week or two...

Me and (F/N) sat down on the school garden. "What happened?" I said, (F/N) just looked at me with no sparkle in her eyes... "We were playing truth or dare... They asked me if I liked someone. Since they were older than me I said the truth. Yes. they asked who. I told them... You." I flinched. "You like me?" I said in disbelief. She nodded slowly. "I understand if you dont feel the same way..." She said quietly. She stood up and tried to go back inside the school. I grabbed her hand "I like you!" I shout at her and blushed. "What..?" She looked back at me "I said I like you! Are you deaf?" I said to her. "N-no! I am not deaf!" She blushed and looked away. I told her to sit down next to me and she did. "Hope your brother doesnt mind this." She smiled at me "He will understand.. Like how I understand how he and Genda-kun are dating..." I flinched "Those two are dating?!" I shout at her. She laughed and nodded. "Since those two are dating... Why dont we?" I said seductively. "We can, but please use your normal tone of voice." She said, I blushed in embarrassment and nodded. She giggled and kissed me on my cheek "Thank you for saving me"

=====================================================
Author(Ammy): Sorry for another long wait. I was just lazyyy... (Requested by tsurugi14-miya) BTW requests are ON HOLD.