Midorikawa Ryuuji: Remember

Before the Aliea Gakuen ARC:
Midorikawa's POV:
"Dont do it Ryuuji-kun!" My best friend, (F/N) said to me. "I have to (F/N)-chan. Father needs me to become one" I told to her, trying to hold back my tears... "B-but... That means you will leave me... I cant do anything without my best friend!" she shouted at me and hugged me tightly, I can feel her crying, I couldnt resist my cries that wanted to get out. I ended up crying and hugged her too "T-this is *sniff* g-goodbye for *sniff* now... *sniff* (F/N)..." "Ryuuji... Promise me you will remember me?" "Ill try to keep my memories..." She stopped hugging me and gave me something.

 It was a green pin (Uhh... the thing you use for ponytails)  "Whats this for?" I looked at her "Well... since you have long hair. You should use that to keep your hair blocking your face while playing soccer... and also a reminder of me being your best friend..." I heard some eerie sounds at the background "Its my turn (F/N)-chan... G-goodbye" I saw some people grab (F/N)'s hands. "(F-F/N)-chan!" "Ryuuji-kun!".

 She got pulled outside since she didnt participate in the "Genesis" Project...  All of the orphans who didnt participate were all put into the spare house in the orphanage and let the ones who did participate to treat them like garbage and can order them around. They were 6 girlsl so they were the managers. "Next" I saw Miura Hiromu, that was his old name. His new name is Diam. "Midorikawa Ryuuji, Come in" "Begin" they began taking some of my memories. I held tightly my green pin that (F/N) gave me. Ill miss you (F/N)...

"Done" I opened my eyes and looked at the surroundings "Hello Reize, Captain of Gemini Storm. You are free to leave, Guards escort him to their room" I looked at the guard and he grabbed my hand, pulling me to a room with the name "Gemini Storm". I went inside and see 11 people there. "Ill begin with the positions" he began with saying our names, then our positions. "Thats all, Goodbye" "We will begin our practice later." I said to them in a serious tone "Everyone, leave now" "Yes" They all said in unison. As I was about to leave, I realized I was holding something. A green pin? I just left and went to my room and threw the pin in the bed.

(Y/N)'s POV:
"Let us out!" I said and banging on the door "Stop the project! Please!" I cried as I said that. I looked at the other girls who were with me and one of them said "Its no use (L/N)... Theyre already done... We will become their managers too..." "More like slaves..." said a girl with short hair. "R-ryuuji-kun..." I said quietly and leaned against the door sobbing. 

15 minutes later, someone was knocking at the door. I moved away from the door so I wont get hit.  A Guard showed up "Come with me" We all followed him and he told us to wait in this room to meet father and the 'captains'. We all sat there for 5 minutes, finally father came in with Hiroto, but his hair is upwards, Nagumo, Suzuno, Saginuma, but with black and red eyes, then finally... Ryuuji-kun... His hair is upwards, which kinda resembles and ice cream... He doesnt have his pin with him... "ryuuji-kun...?" I said to myself quietly. "Hello my children, I will now introduce to you the new and improve orphans, too bad none of you joined. This is Gran, from Gaia, Burn from Prominence, Gazel from Diamond Dust, Desarm from Epsilon, and finally Reize from Gemini storm." So his new name is Reize... Ryuuji-kun... I tried to hold back my tears. "You all will become mangers for each team, 2 for Gaia, and 1 for the others" Father began saying the mangers and where we will be put. "and finally, (L/N) (F/N) for Gemini storm" I was the manager where Reize is... I guess I can talk to him... "That is all you may all leave"

We all left to the team rooms. I was walking with Ryuuji---- no... Reize. "Reize, do you remember who I am...?" "You are (L/N) (F/N). Manager of my team. thats all" I was heartbroken when he said 'thats all'... "So you dont remember me?" "We just met." again... heartbroken... "Oh..." We just became silent after that. We all got to the room and Reize said "We will practice later after 2 minutes, (L/N). Get us some water bottles and towels when were there okay?" "Yes..." I said to him and left to get the needed things.

Reize's POV
I feel like... I know her from somewhere... Like, weve had a close relationship to each other... 
Ill think about those later, right now we need to train. 2 minutes had past and were getting ready to go. Once we were there I saw (L/N) (F/N) will the water bottles and towels. 

We were beginning practices, the teams were separated to GS1 and GS2. Diam was the captain for GS2 and I was the captain for GS1. The whistle began and I said to my teammates "Obstacles are the raw materials of great accomplishment! We can become stronger!" I saw (L/N) on her knees (Like this photo, btw i dont own this photo)

 The whistle began and I said to my teammates "Obstacles are the raw materials of great accomplishment! We can become stronger!" I saw (L/N) on her knees (Like this photo, btw i dont own this photo)

(Y/N)'s POV
Those words... those were the words Ryuuji-kun said to me when we were playing soccer together... RYUUJI-KUN! WHY! I saw Reize come to me "Ryuuji-kun!" I screamed. 

Reize's POV
"Ryuuji-kun!" shescreamedwhen I got closer. Not knowing what to do... but... that name is also familiar... Maybe we did have a close relationship to each other... "(L/N). Whats wrong?" I came to her and sat down with her "Ryuuji-kun... please remember me... " "Huh?" "Remember me Ryuuji-kun... Im your best friend... (F/N)-chan..." My heart started to beat faster at hearing the words '(f/n)-chan' and I started to have some memories with a child with a (h/l) (h/c)-colored haired girl. "(F/N)-chan?" I said to myself quietly "I gave you the green pin... before you were like this..." The green pin... The one I threw in my room. "Dont you remember all of that?!" She shouted at me with tears in her eyes. I looked at my teammates and said "All of you may rest now." They all left leaving me with (L/N).

"Ryuuji-kun..." I hugged her and patted her head "(F/N)... I think... I do remember you... (L/N) (F/N). The first person who helped me, stayed with me and became my friend in the orphanage." She cried even more "Ryuuji-kun!... I-I... love you..." I got shocked when I heard those words "Now I do remember you... Your sweet voice, sweet personality, adorable smile, and very clumsy hands..." "H-Hey! Just because I accidentally break things doesnt mean that Im clumsy!" "Im just joking (F/N)-chan" "So... whats your answer to my confession?..." I looked at her in the eyes, I smiled and blushed "I love you too..." I kiss her in the lips, she kissed back, soft and passionate. We both stopped just in case someone saw us. "Lets go back (F/N)-chan" "Sure, Ryuuji-captain"

==================================================
Author(Ammy): The thing about the Aliea-Gakuen-taking-memories thing isnt real btw. Anyways sayonara minna! And sorry for the unrelated pic.