Emily for President. (Presidents Day Special)

I Know this is late and we have done any dares for the past couple of Days, but let's do a few before we continue with the all stars thingy I'm almost done with the Doki Doki cures and heading in to remaining smile and Mario Characters now so at least you will have something to look forward to.

Me: Ok *reads dare* hmmmm.....Chloe
Maya!

Chloe/Maya:What?

Me:Eh there was this dare I was supposed to do for Presidents Day but I forgot but might as well do it now.

Maya:What is it.

Me:I dare you two to let Emily be President of your schools for a day.

Maya/Chloe:0_0

Rachel: First Maya sings and someone cries now she gets to take over the school?! What next ?

Mackenzie:I'm staying in the Doctors office all day so I'm not involved im her crap.

Clara: I can't be that bad right?

Smile Cures:Ehh......m

Few days later at school. well Maya's School.

Student: President Emily what should we use the school funds for?

Emily:First things first, buy Nitendo
.. umm Lily what was thing that Nintendo made last year back in March?

Lily:The Switch?

Emily:Yes the Nintendo Switch for EVERYONE!!

Students:NANI?!

Mario:Oooooohooooooh!

Luigi:Nintendo is slowly taking money from kids because of Mario!
Ooohoho

Kelsey: Screw that I least I get to play Odyessy.

April:Mario kart 8 deluxe!

Students waste the money on switches so everyone has one. Even the Precures all 54 of em got some and were happy.

Erika;Best day ever!!

Itsuki :What kind of President would do this! Even I won't do something meaningless like this!

Tsumobi: Rachel?

Rachel:How did you get these Switches for 350 dollars!?

Tsumobi:That's what we're about to ask you. Apparently your school is selling them .

Erika : like Heroine.

Rachel:WHAT!?

I'm Mayas classroom.

Emily:Were  here ! Mario do your Magic!

Lily:Magic hehe...

Nb:Lily is Vice president like how Rachel is to Maya I'm Doki Doki Precure.

Mario:Hey kids!

Kids:?

Mario:Screw reading reading and learning will get you nowhere!

Kid#1 :Then how are we supposed to get jobs and go to college?

Mario:Today is a free day!

Kid#2 : Finally a holiday I cant wait until Easter we need holidays NOW!

Classroom demand for breaks.

Emily:*signs a contract *from now on you have as many days as you like! You cans skip school for the entire year and still go to the next grade!