Know Your all Stars : Rosalina.

Voice: Welcome guys to another edition of Know Your all Stars segment with me the Voice. In Today's episode we do the final Know Your all Stars for the main characters of the show so let's get this on the road. Introducing the mother or the Lumas and one of the most fleshed out characters in the Mario universe. Rosalina.

Audience: Cheering.

Rosalina: Why thank you.

Voice: Well let's get this underway. Rosalina is one of the most overated characters in the Frachise and not in a good way.

Rosalina: What do you mean by this?

Voice: You suck basically.

Rosalina: Excuse me?!

Voice: She pretends to be the Godess of the mushroom kingdom just because she can erase the universe.

Rosalina: Ok I may erase the Universe but I don't show off my power for fun.

Peach: I don't believe you.

Rosalina; Mario was there the whole time!

Mario: Uh wah?

Rosalina:*sighs*

Voice: Rosalina is a Neko banger. She likes to hang her two adopted Neko sister of hers in secret.

Audience: (le gasp)

Hana: Child Abuse!

Erika: Call the FBI!!

Rosalina: Wait a second. WHAT!?

Nico:(crashes in) Ok hands in the air! You're under arrest!

Rosalina: I didn't do anything?

Maki: Say that to the jury. Not us!

Cloudine: Mama hasn't done anything wrong!

Voice: Child you're too young to to hear this. Your mother I like those of anime women who like to sexually harass thier kids and embrass them to have thier way.

Rosalina: I do not plan on doing that!

Jewel: Well too bad. She forced it on me one time.

Audience:0_0

Rosalina: Wat.

Jewel: You can't lie. You did it once and your forgot. Don't play games here Rosie.

Rosalina: You would lie against your own Mother?

Jewel:*blushes * I don't remember having a mom...

Maya: But your blushing...

Rachel: Yeah... I don't think she means that.

Maya: Oh.

Rosalina: Won't someone save me or something?

Hana: Go to jail!

Precure all say she should go to jail.

Rosalina:*sighs*

Voice: Know you know Rosalina, the girl who bangs Nekos, and is the so called center of the universe.

Rosalina: That's not true!

Nico: Alright then. Another person to jail eh? Bring her in!

Rosalina: Wha?

Rosalina gets taken away.

Voice: Well that's pretty much every main character covered for the series. So at this point I'm thinking of making a round 2 for these characters so what do you think about it? Also there's other characters that we can do apart from the main cast so if you want them for the series place some lies for them and I'll do them.

Until then thanks for reading stay tuned for Super Mario + Glitter Force: The Series and I'll see you next time peace.