Ayumi,and Thanks for 1k.

Wow I didn't know you guys loved this book and helped it so far to go on to 1k reads.

AMAZING!!!

Well thank you guys for every thing you've done and contributed to this book eve since day one.

I was afraid to start the series but look at me today.

This is now the second most popular book on my profile the first being Randomness Book 1.

So thank you guys so much for the support.

I know we haven't done much stuff like Glitter Force being gays and stuff, Mario and his spaghetti craziness and the Doki Doki being Doki?

But still I promise well cover that soon.

Also before I end this one more thing.

I need you guys to leave some dare I
For the Smile Cures Specifically cuz they have the lowest dares ever than Mario and Doki Doki Precure.

I know you can do it.

And I guess your waiting for the last suprize eh?

As a result of getting 1k reads on this book, you can now dare Ayumi A.K.A Cure Echo From The Pretty Cure All Stars  Movie!!!!
Where the Smile Cures made thier all Stars Movie debut!!

A Cure Echo From The Pretty Cure All Stars  Movie!!!!Where the Smile Cures made thier all Stars Movie debut!!

CONGRATS! YOU'VE NOW GOTTEN ALL 11 PRECURE CHARACTERS FOR
THE DARES.

BUT NOW THAT WE'RE DONE.

SHOULD I CONTINUE THE UNLOCKABLE CHARCTER THING OR NOT?

But eh well see what people say.

Dares continue tomorrow. so that's all I have for today! don't forget to check out my other posts about my upcoming book Smash Bros Dx Progress and more.

See ya next time. Peace