Know Your all Stars: Kelsey. (Glitter Sunny)

Voice:Know your all Stars ....
.. Know Your all Stars...... in Today's episode we have one of the most fierce Precures ever here with us. She's a volleyball pro and would do anything to win.

Ladies and Gentlemen give it up for Kelsey!!

Kelsey:Wassup my homies!

Audience:(cheering)

Voice:Yup where here again. And for those of you wondering yeah I escaped  from the Police off screen.
😆

Clara/Natalie:😡

Voice:Anyway back to business. Kelsey watches kids shows even though she's days she's an adult.

Emily and Lily:Kawaii!

Kelsey:I don't! That's baby stuff!

Voice:Then how come! You have this you Dora plushie in your room?

Kelsey:April gave it to me.

April:I clearly don't remember giving you a doll Kelsey.

Kelsey:Crap. Anyway I still don't watch Kids shows.

Voice:Kelsey has gay feelings towards April.

Kelsey:(embarrassed and shocked) wh... Way .....who told you THIS!

Voice: I bribed Chloe who in turn bribed your mom to give me your info and other stuff.

Kelsey:CHLOE!!

Chloe:At least I got my money back.

April:(hides her face in shame)

Voice:Its my pleasure. Anyway Kelsey sucks at the Volleyball team and April would make a better player.

Kelsey:HOLD IT RIGHT THERE MISTER! WHO ARE YOU TO BE GIVING ME THIS KIND OF SICK JOKE YOU GUYS CALL A SHOW! YOU CAN SAY I WATCH KIDS SHOWS OR I'M GAY FOR APRIL! BUT NEVER SAY THAT I SUCK AT THE VOLLEYBALL TEAM OR ELSE YOU ARE GONNA GET A HUGE BEATING FROM ME!

Voice:That was harsh. Again what are you going to do? Burn me down? I would like to see you try.

Kelsey:(Glitter Sunny) Glitter Force .....

Voice:Know you know Kelsey, the girl who is Gay for April, loves etching Kids Shows, and sucks at the Volleyball team.

Kelsey:(Burns whatever is behind the back of the stage) how s that now you JERK!?

Voice:Why do you guys keep torturing ME!?

Sorry this part is short. I ha d to go to class.

Comment down below which of the Last 3 Smile Cures you want to do next.

I'll see you all next time.

Super Mario + Glitter Force:Ask or Dare.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें