Smash Bros Dx Progress. March 2018.

Remember what I told you guys last year that I'm going to make a Smash bros book based on the series well I am.

But I'm sorry to say that the is a good news and bad news.

Bad news first.

Even though it states there are over 50 characters in the series. I'm only picking a few people to be in the story.

So here are the hints to characters.ive picked so far.

1. He and Mario were the talk of the town last year for the switch.Hes the FTA (stands for something)

2.She has the best up air in the game and uses wings for her Side Smash.

3.He's cute and friendly and eats almost about anything.

4.She debuted In Smash 4 as a clone of someone in brawl.

5.He's quick mostly uses electric attacks on enemies.

6.He's a toonish version of a famous Nintendo character.

Newbies.

Here are all the random characters I picked from other games series and animes that may appear in the book as far as I can tell you.

1. She has been in every party, kart and Olympic Mario spin-off. But not not he main games.

2.Same as above but he's a male. Well a mean one.

3.Both are Nekos and pets of Rosalina.
(Ocs of Starrie)

Read Yandere Neko to find out who.

4. You couldn't talk about the the PlayStation 1 back in the days withput this guy. He has a game as a trilogy on the ps4 last year.

5.Another limbless classic hero for having the most difficult stages ever.

6.A belly dancing heroine who has lost her job in Burning town every single time in her game openings.

7.???????? - Hoshiko-Berry You know who it is. Sorry I can't spoil this character because you don't know her yet.

8. ??????- Another Oc from XxPrincess_DaisyxX that debuted last year. She's a Princess who will be a friend of Daisy.

9. A  10 year old Trainer who has had some of the best mons in his time but some needed evolutions.

10. A harsh hedgehog if you know the answer to no 1. You know know this one.

11. A two tailed fox.

That's all I can spill guys. Hope you're hyped cause I revamped the roster and I think it might be a good one.

Anyway if you want some characters to come back or add any anime characters since this is all about brawling be free to put them in like Goku, Saitama etc.

I'll be seeing you all next time. Peace.