Know Your all Stars : Princess Peach

Voice: welcome to Know Your all Stars folks with your host the Voice as we patch things up here.

Audience: (Cheers)

Voice:Author Sama is going somewhere tomorrow so he want to do everything in his power today as soon as possible. So I had to fill him in.

Peach: Ok let's do this.

Voice: First off. Princess Peach wasn't even a real princess.

Peach:What do you mean?

Voice: You're a fraud.

Audience:(Le gasp)

Mario: What!?

Voice: Yes Mario! The girl you have been saving for the past 30 years of wasted life is nothing more than a cheesy fraud!

Peach: Take that back! Don't believe him Mario!

Mario: (embrassed to say anything)

Voice: Next Princess Peach is a playboy. Always playing Mario and Bowser but she never loves them.

Audience:NANI!?

Erika: Well there Goes Mario x Peach then.

Peach: wait who told you that?

Voice: You can't deny it Peach You even rejected Mario's offer last time EVEN IF HE WENT TO THE FREAKING MOON TO SAVE YOU FROM MARRYING BOWSER YOU DUMB GIRL!!! HOW INSENSITIVE CAN YOU BE TO PEOPLE! AT LEAST KISS HIM OR SHOW SOME CONCERN! BUT YOU JUST GO AHEAD AND NEARLY LEAVE HIM AND BOWSER ON THE MOON AND THEN YOU COME SAYING YOU'RE THE BEST PRINCESS OF ALL TIME.

Towa: After hearing that story, I think you don't even need to be a princess anymore.

Haruka: Yeah no princess would ever do the things you did even to a degree.

Peach: WAIT! I can explain...

Voice: IF YOU SAY YOU WERE SICK AND TIRED OF THIS KIDNAPPING, I WILL CALL THE LOVE LIVE COPS ON YOU! I DID THAT TO ITSUKI, NAGISA AND HONOKA LAST TIME SO DON'T LET ME DO IT AGAIN!

Peach: Eep!

Daisy: This is what you get for rejecting your man. I warned you but did you listen? Nope. You went ahead and played them all at once.

Peach: Shut up! You played Luigi and went for April you stalker!

Daisy: At least I'm back with him unlike you😝!

Peach:😡

Voice: So now I'm gonna pass Judgement. Natalie or Cure Ace ehrm I mean Glitter Ace what shall we do with the Gulity?

Natalie: I dunno at this point? And ideas Towa?

Towa: I say we throw her in the dungeon.

Kirara: Same here.

Haruka: Me too.

Everyone says that Peach should be thrown in prison.

Peach: What Nooooooo! MARIO!!

Mario:(too ashamed after what happened and leaves the show in Shame.)

Luigi: Mario? Oh no...

Peach: What have I done?

Voice: If you have stayed Loyal to your true love maybe this wouldn't have happened.

Peach:😭

Voice: There you have it folks. Know you know Peach the most inexcusable Princess and the worst in the history of Princesses.

Peach: It's not true I swear!

Voice: Save the speech for later. Guys.

Haruka: Off you go sister. Trust me it gets worse from here.

Haruka and the Princess Precure take her to a nearby dungeon.

Peach: No I don't want this someone please save meeeeeeeee!!!