Any Last Questions? + Update and Starting all Over Again! (PART 100)

I'm working on the Question and Answers right now as we speak and I was wondering since we posted this long time ago whether if you guys have any last Questions and Answers about The Ask or Dare. Or Even the Anime styled- story that I'm working on right now.

I'm planning to add the Villians more often after Chapter 101 because we have done the good guys for a long time.

And plus it would even please some people so for the better.

So yeah that's that. So yeah leave the Questions here and I'll try and see if I can add them.

Also one more thing:

Some of you during the 10 song chapters said you wanted Characters to sing some songs. I'm not ditching them.

They will be done at a later point in time so don't worry.

Well that's all that I have for now. Stay tuned thanks for 4k reads and I'll have more surprises in store when we come back.

And hopefully get some dates before school starts. I have only about...

Cloudine: 3 weeks left Nepu!

Yeah. I'll try and see if we can get some dares in. Speaking of which I barely remember the last time someone gave dares! I know Flutterdash Fan gave us some but I forgot about it. *sighs*

I'm such a last person... I'm supposed to be serious at 16 too....

Yeah for the record I'm 16. I started this book as 15 years old in early January and we're still up and running.

Well that's all for now. Bring uo those dares so we can have some fun, and some questions too.

And also for fanservuce request Kapril ,Rira or heck Luigi x Lily more often Rascal x Chloe, Maya x Rachel, Emily x Lily, Mario x Peach , Luigi x Daisy any ship as long as it's cannon and it's in the two franchises.

Luigi x Lily is a long story...... check The first dare to see how it came to be

This is Samuel and I'm out peace.

And to those who are in school, good luck hope you find good friends, stay out of drugs and bad company and I pray for you and your families to be safe and have a good year.

Not to be rude, I wanna be in school right now. Why?

I HAVEN'T DONE ANY THING FOR THE COMMUNITY SINCE JUNE 20TH MY DAD AND MOM MADE US STAY IN THE HOUSE AND DO NOTHING, LEAVING ME AND MY BROS TO BE BORED OUT OUR MINDS AND I CAN'T EVEN UPDATE BECAUSE OF BOREDOM.

Jewel: Since when did you pray for people?

Gotta be kind to everyone ya know.

Jewel: oh yeah.

I should probably dare you more often. Yo guys Dare Jewel here while you're at it too!! She a Neko too like Cloudine one black and a Tsundere.

Jewel: Noooooo!!!