Come on guys make a shot!

I'm writing this chappie to just inform you guys that you can still dare us you know.

For a long time I'm think we have completed most of other people's dares by now so that is it.

But come on guys listen I'm not forcing you too that's fine but it's kind of sad that I'm only receiving dares from person now.

I HAVE ALMOST COMPLETED everyone else dares at this point.

Also Flutterdashfan, I have done most of your dares so hope ur ready when I post now.

About that Love Live thing, I'm probably gonna use two songs. One of the Emily and Lily Song I still need to do and another for the main dare. Hope you understand. And for Vocaloid  as well.

I'm gonna post randomly now after I decided so don't pls miss out on your dares ok.

So before I go and come back today..

Try your best to give out a dare ok?

If you don't want to that's understandable. I know that people liked being pushed or forced. That's kind of bad.

Well hoped you like this Message of mine.

I'll post the next dares when I come back from school.

See you!

ALSO NEW OC COMING AND ITS FOR THE MARIO BROS!!

again....

I SHOULD MAKE a Glitter Force Oc probably....

Or you guys have one I could use....

Eh nevermind... See ya!

Tags:

user91488103

mjustice0840

Midg1234

Ninjawsomeness1

MikuLuigi07

Cookiestarzs

FlutterDashFan18

MarioFan67

LuigiSonicSpeed

And to everyone else thanks for commenting and giving this book a shot, it means a ton.

Well next time I see you all soon Peace..

Also I might do a Mario vs Precure All Stars battle special soon.

Comment if you want to see that as well.

See ya!