The LONGEST DARE MEDLEY EVER.

Hey guys its me your boi now able to update because school's over I decided that now would be a good time do everyones dares however.

If you came here. Congrats I know I wasn't here since Mother's day and I want to make it up to you guys. But if you come to read this as it states in the title. This is and will be the LONGEST CHAPTER in the whole series as of thus point cuz of so many dares that I didn't do.

So you may wanna take a break while reading this. But I want to get everything down with this.

You've reading the warnings now let's start from the Month of....

Actually, let's let some Precures and Game Characters do the stuff for us.

As a gift.

Now onwards. As we complete EVERY SINGLE DARE THAT HAS NOT BEEN DONE YET TILL THIS DAY.

LET'S A GO.

Dares are currently closed now.Im planning something else for later.

Me:Alright guys. It's summer time. However we have crap ton of dares to do so let's get to it.

Mario:You say that everytime.

Me:This time it's for real. We are doing 28 dares.

Everyone:WHAT!?

Luigi:Lemme guess.....
someone sent them over the weekend?

Me:Consider yourselves lucky. We did some of the dares over time. So without further ado let's into the marathon.

Me:First dare. Bowser Vs Shadowside Jibanyan.

Bowser:I'm here. So who's the opponent?

Me:(snaps fingers)

Jibanyan:Where am i?

Me:Good. I summoned you here to fight him. Think you've got what it takes?

Jibanyan:(Shadowside form) Sure.

Bowser:So you summoned a cat to come and fight me. Classic. Let's end this then.

Jibanya and Bowser fought for a really long time but after a couple of setbacks, Bowser pulled through.

Bowser: all done.

Jibanyan:I'm done.×_×

Me:That was easy. Next dare....Mackenzie has to go on a date with anyone who's playing this game.

Mack:Really?

Me:Yup.who are you going to pick?

Cloudine: I have an idea Nepu!

Maya:What is about Cloudine?

Cloudine:We play spin the bottle.

Rachel:Neat, that will make things fair.

So the guys play spin the bottle and it fell on Maya.

Maya:Guess it's me then.

Mack:😥

Maya:So where do you wanna go Movies, Resturant any place?

Mack:How about your family resturant?

Maya:Sure thing. See you in a while guys.

Me:Bye. Well there's you Mayenzie for you.Next up.... Emily and Mario have to be Doctors for a day.

Luigi:Oh no.

Chloe:Things aren't going to end well...

Hospital

Megumi:Doctor! HELP NOW!!!