four ➵ let us continue

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───  

Jimin rushed out the house first thing in the morning, scared of seeing Taehyung and Jungkook naked. He wouldn't have minded seeing Taehyung naked but seeing them together just-

He smacked his head at the foolish thoughts he was having.

He managed to survive a whole night of loud moans and groans with the help of his pillow pressed against his ears and loud music blasting through his earphones and blamed the couple for his now overplayed playlist that he had to refresh with new songs.

Jimin would've gone to Yoongi but was afraid that he would be asleep and he also didn't want to see him after the conversation they had, too embarrassed to face him. However, this morning Jimin was refreshed and didn't think much of the matter so skipped to Yoongi's apartment and knocked the door.

When the door didn't open, Jimin was about to knock again when he slapped his head for the second time due to his stupidity. It's 7 in the morning, of course Yoongi won't be awake. 

He wanted to knock again and again until Yoongi opened but instead started searching for a key, hoping his loud movements would wake the person inside.

Jimin was surprised to find a key under the door mat and was quick to slot it in the key hole, a smile forming on his face as the door clicked open. He strode in with a proud smile on his face, impressed with himself for finding the key and being such a problem solver.

"Yoongi-hyung!" Jimin called as he walked further into the eerie and dark apartment, a groan was heard and Jimin perked up as he followed the direction of the sound. He opened the door to see a darkly lit bedroom, a lump under the the pile of duvets and blankets on the bed.

Jimin giggled as he saw this and walked in, opening the curtains to let light in making Yoongi groan in disturbance.

"What are you doing?" Yoongi hoarsely asked, still half asleep as he hid his face with a pillow to keep the light from hurting his eyes.

"Get up," Jimin whined, "I'm bored."

"Fuck off, how did you get in anyways?" Yoongi mocked Jimin's whining as he buried his head into the mattress, getting ready to sleep again but was interrupted when Jimin got into bed with him.

"Jimin," Yoongi said and Jimin smiled sweetly.

"There was a key under the mat." Yoongi groaned at this, probably not the person who put it there and most definitely protested to the idea when it was made.

"Cuddle?" Jimin pouted and Yoongi shook his head, getting ready to turn around but Jimin was quick and grabbed hold of him, pulling him into his chest, "You didn't have a choice."

Yoongi would've pulled away and push Jimin off his bed, however, Jimin was warm and as creepy as it may sound, he smelt good too. So, Yoongi closed his eyes and nuzzled his nose into Jimin's chest, trying to get a few more minutes of sleep. 

That was before Jimin found something and Yoongi's eyes nearly popped out of their sockets.

"What's this?" Jimin asked as his innocence resurfaced, his knee going further up in between Yoongi's legs. "It's hard-"

Yoongi choked and quickly turned around before Jimin could realise that he had morning wood. 

But it was too late.

"Were you dreaming about me?" Jimin smirked, his head propped up on his elbow as he watched Yoongi who was looking down worriedly at his length that was hidden away in the shadows of the blankets.