fifteen ➵ intruder

▬▬ι═════════ι▬▬  

It had been a couple of days, Yoongi's scars slowly fading as the days passed.

Jimin didn't know how to approach Yoongi after that day so stayed inside, glad that school break decided to be at the perfect time giving him no reason to bump into the blonde haired boy.

That also gave Jimin relief as he didn't have to run into Namjoon - who he had been ignoring for the last couple days.

"Jimin," Jungkook's sing song voice rang through out the apartment as the boy appeared at the doorway of the living room where Jimin was lounging, not really paying attention to the show on the TV.

Jimin hummed in reply as a very well dressed Jungkook came into the room and sat down next to Jimin on the sofa, putting his hand on the elder's knee, catching Jimin's attention.

"I have a date with Taehyung," Jungkook said and Jimin softly smiled, looking to the boy in a tux with his hair parted through the middle, showing just the right amount of his forehead, "Will you be alright on your own?"

"I'm not a child," Jimin scoffed, lightly smacking Jungkook's arm as they both began to laugh, "I can look after myself."

"I was just saying, I mean, I'm going to come back quite late," Jungkook shrugged, getting up and walking to the mirror that was next to the living room exit, checking if he looked alright.

"Don't come back at all," Jimin made a face of disgust as he flicked through channels, tucking his feet under him, "Hey, get me a blanket before you go."

"Please," Jungkook finished as he rolled his eyes and went to get Jimin the blanket he asked for, coming back seconds later and throwing a grey fluffy blanket at him.

The summer days were beginning to get cold, the windows began to stay shut for whole days and the boiler was used more. The group cringed at this time of season, hating the large bills that they would be sent by mail.

"Remember your coat!" Jimin called as he watched Jungkook walk out, tutting at Jimin's mother mockery.

"You can invite Yoongi over if you feel lonely!" Jungkook yelled before he left, leaving a flushed Jimin alone in the apartment.

Jimin groaned as he nuzzled his face in the blanket, all thoughts going to Yoongi as his heart beat began to increase and blood rose to his cheeks. The butterflies in his stomach didn't have the light feeling to them like they used to, now they were tugging at Jimin's heart strings and making him feel this type of desperation.

Jimin suddenly heard a clank in the kitchen and his heart dropped as he jumped. 

"Who-who is there?" Jimin timidly asked as he used all his bravery to stalk to the doorway of the living room, peeking out down the hallway to the kitchen. "Answer thou!"

Jimin snickered, he really was a funny guy but his silliness decided to always arise when he was alone. Now for instance.

"If you don't answer I'll-I'll call the police!" Jimin threatened, his voice echoing down the dark hallway, "You wouldn't want that! Now come out Mr Burglar!"

Nothing.

Jimin hesitated, "I don't bite, I just want to um...talk?"

Jimin began to take small steps to the kitchen.

"I'm nice, I have no weapons on me," Jimin whined, "So please don't hurt me."

Jimin was close to crying as he was a meter away from the kitchen, ready to fire man kick the door down and hopefully scare away the intruder.