twenty four ➵ long distance

should i do a q&a?

  .•° ✿ °•.  

What was meant to be just a few days under a month turned into 4 months.

4 whole months of Yoongi being away.

For the first few months, Jimin and Yoongi had Skype calls regularly, talking about their days and when they would be able to see one another again.

Yoongi would have a different excuse every time when the topic was brought up. Such as, his Mother wanting him to stay longer, his other family coming over, a birthday or other celebration that was just around the corner. The list never ended.

Then the calls became more sparse.

They called every 3 days to once a week which turned into a few times every month. 

It was driving Jimin insane.

The company from Jungkook and Taehyung wasn't helping either. First of all because both of them were trying to avoid him and Jungkook seemed to be having a grudge against Jimin, always glaring at him and Jimin always caught the dirty look thrown his way.

He was fed up to the point where he didn't call them anymore, spending days alone in his apartment (as Jungkook moved in with Taehyung) or going to school and coming back home like he had done when he had that fight with Yoongi.

But now he had no one to protect him.

When he was having that argument with Yoongi, he knew that even if he decided to distance himself that Yoongi would always be watching and making sure he was safe.

He was now vulnerable.

It was a Friday, last day of school before the weekend and the day where students were most thrilled and excited.

Jimin had just finished his lesson, staying a few minutes after the class had gone to go over some things with the teacher.

Also because it reduced the time he had to sit and eat Lunch alone.

Yoongi had said he was getting home schooled for now and would return to school soon.

But no one knew when soon was.

"Look what we have here," A familiar voice made Jimin's heart drop as he began walking faster, changing his direction to the bathroom rather than the roof. 

The roof was his secret spot. If Namjoon found out about it, he would have no where to go and eat in peace, feeling the littlest bit of safety.

"Wait up!" Namjoon's voice was coming closer and Jimin began to panic, "It's rude to ignore people!"

Jimin then scoffed, abruptly turning around and giving Namjoon a dirty look, "You're one to talk about being rude."

Namjoon breathed heavily as he finally caught up with Jimin, smirking as he looked down at the boy.

"Where's your prince in shining armour?" Namjoon said as he bit his bottom lip and pulled it, before letting it lose.

"Why do you care?" Jimin rolled his eyes as he turned around, ready to leave when Namjoon grabbed his arm, his grip so rough that Jimin winced. "Let go!"

Namjoon pulled Jimin in to him, "Shut up," He hissed into the boy's ear, "People are watching."

"Let them watch," Jimin angrily snapped back as he tried to get out of his hold, becoming frustrated from how weak he was. "They-they can know what a dick you are!"