thirty ➵ happily ever after

──✧❅✦❅✧──  

"Do you, Park Jimin, take Jung Hoseok to be your lawfully wedding husband?" The priest said and Jimin let out a shaky breath as he looked up at Hoseok who gently nodded his head.

He then looked around the venue, seeing family members and friends have faces of confusion mixed with anger and betrayal.

Yoongi's family had asked countless of times where he was and why Hoseok was at the podium instead of him. After Jimin told them what he had heard, they couldn't believe it. Their Yoongi would never do something like that, he was never one to have terrible intentions.

But Hoseok's persuading got the family to sit through the ceremony and still bless the couple that wasn't meant to be. 

Everyone could clearly see the sadness in Jimin's eyes and some members had tried to go and tell Jimin that he didn't have to have a wedding. It was a wedding for crying out loud! A promise of love, care and support till the day either of them laid in their graves.

Jimin didn't even love Hoseok.

Hoseok would always keep an eye out and distract them so in the end no one told Jimin that they weren't completely satisfied with the wedding, leading to Jimin assuming everyone would rather have Hoseok be Jimin's husband than Yoongi.

"Well?" Jungkook hissed, nudging Jimin's shoulder as the priest waited for Jimin's answer.

Jimin looked down at the floor, tears building up in his eyes, "I-"

"Stop!"

He was cut off by a loud voice coming from down the aisle and everyone looked over to the source.

There stood Yoongi, sweat running down his face and the corner of his lip was scabbed with dried up blood as well as the cut that ran went across his cheek. His eyes were wide and his breathing ragged, parts of his clothes ripped or covered in dirt.

Jimin's eyes widened as tears welled up and as everyone was staring in shock, he was the first to react and ran as fast as his feet could take him into his fiance's arms.

Yoongi held him tight as Jimin buried his face into Yoongi's neck, crying and blubbering words of love as Yoongi softly smiled trying to calm the boy down. Jimin missed the feel on Yoongi's body against his own, he missed the smell and the heavy beating of his heart that he could feel against his own chest.

Then Yoongi broke away from the hug and looked up to glare at Hoseok who stood there with a face full of annoyance, not believing it himself.

"I should've never trusted that bastard," Hoseok growled, referring to Jackson as he took out his phone. "Now he can have a taste of his own medicine."

But before Hoseok could even unlock it, a hand came and smoothly took it from Hoseok's clutches. 

Hoseok gaped as he looked up at Jungkook who tilted his head, sending him a sweet smile as he pinched his phone dangerously above a bowl of punch, swinging it back and forth.

"Don't-!"

"You won't need it anyways." 

Hoseok whipped his head around as he heard a new voice, two police officers standing next to the podium, one of which held up a paper of complaint, "Jung Hoseok, you are under arrest for abduction and assault with intent of murder."

Hoseok's mother gasped as the male just stared at the two men, the words not sinking in yet. He was sure this was a nightmare, everything was going just as planned!