seven ➵ affection

long chapter ahead~!!

[3374 words]

  ══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°══  

A few weeks had past, Jimin and Yoongi were still on good terms and their pact was going well, both boys feeling content.

"Hi," Jimin grinned as he saw Yoongi waiting by his classroom door. Yoongi gave him a small wave and Jimin quickly gathered up his things and waved his teacher goodbye before joining his so-called boyfriend. He ignored the stares of the other students who were also getting ready to enjoy their lunch break as he walked out and headed to the rooftop - a place the two had become accustomed to.

"So, how did class go?" Yoongi asked, opening the rooftop door and letting Jimin through before following.

"It went fine, mum," Jimin teased making Yoongi lightly chuckle, "We had a test."

"Oh, was it the Chemistry test on atoms and all that?" Yoongi questioned as he took out his lunch that Taehyung had so kindly made him. Jimin sighed.

"Yeah, did you already do it?" Jimin took out his pack lunch also, whining once he opened the box and saw that he took Jungkook's by accident.

Yoongi hummed, "What's wrong?"

"I have Jungkook's lunch," Jimin held up the box with a frown and Yoongi can't help but softly smile.

This is his chance.

"I could go give it to him," Yoongi offered, taking the lunchbox from him. Jimin smiled, handing it over and watched as Yoongi got up and looked over the fence barrier to see if the couple were seated on their usual bench. 

Jimin saw the colour drain from Yoongi's face, "Or not."

"Why, what's wrong?" Jimin asked, getting up to see for himself but Yoongi pushed him back.

"Nothing, why can't you just eat his lunch?"

"I don't like egg rolls and he won't like the kimchi I packed, you should know he doesn't like spicy food," Jimin persisted, getting up and finally shoving Yoongi off him, "Let me see!"

Jimin jogged up to the fence and hooked his fingers around the metal barrier, his heart dropping as he saw Jungkook and Taehyung. Both boys on the bench, hotly making out, their lunch abandoned on the floor as Jungkook straddled Taehyung. The shade of the tree above keeping them hidden as unholy sounds escaped the both of them.

Jimin looked to the ground then up at Yoongi who clenched his jaw every time he would chew on his rice, shoving another mouthful and staring at a wall like it was his worst enemy. 

"Told you it was nothing," Yoongi said, feeling eyes on him. He swallowed the last of his rice before looking up at Jimin when he didn't hear a reply. The boy had tears in his eyes, threatening to fall.

Yoongi sighed, getting up and leaving his lunchbox, slowly walking up to the boy and grabbing his shoulders. Without saying anything, he held Jimin's head and pushed lightly to one side, hand going to his collar where he unbuttoned the first three buttons and pulled away the material of his school shirt to see more of his skin.

Leaning in he places kisses up his neck and then lightly sucked on the skin directly below his ear, leaving a mark and a breathless Jimin. 

"Taehyung-ssi," Jimin's voice cracked and Yoongi stopped his actions as he sees the boy break. Jimin quickly grabbed Yoongi's jumper, pulling it towards him and burying his face in the fabric before letting out a choked sob, not allowing Yoongi to his face he cried as he had been told he didn't look very pleasant when did so.