twenty five ➵ fear

just a quick a/n : none of the gifs used in this fic belong to me, 

credits go to their rightful owners.

however, if you want to know the anime source, i will try my best to find it for you.

other than that,,

enjoy chapter 25!!

:)

  ━━✶━━  

"Eomma," Yoongi suddenly said and the woman jumped as she turned, the biscuit in her hand braking into two and dropping to the floor.

"Yoongi," Mrs Min scowled, "Why do you always have to call me when I pick up a biscuit, hm? If you don't want me eating biscuits then just say so!"

Yoongi's eyes widened as his Mother began to vent, her poor vanilla biscuit on the kitchen floor surrounded by a pile of crumbs as curse words continuously poured out of her mouth.

"I-I just wanted a biscuit, you fucking...you fucking...squirrel!" She cried out, ready to lunge at her son.

Lucky for Yoongi, his father was passing by just in time.

"Honey!" His voice boomed, the pet name adding no amount of sweetness to his voice as he grabbed the frantic woman, "What in God's name do you think you are doing?"

"He won't let me eat my biscuits in peace!" She yelled, her arms still thrashing around as she tried to wrap her hands around Yoongi's neck.

"Abeoji! She called me a squirrel!" Yoongi insisted and his Father shook his head.

"How am I the immature one?" Mr Min tutted as he put his wife down and stood between her and his son, "Yoongi, what did you want to say?"

"I'm leaving."

Silence grew on the three before Mrs Min's eyes widen like saucers and a quite dramatic gasp leaves her mouth.

"You aren't! You're joking? Tell me you are joking," Mrs Min pushed her husband to the side as she hugs her son close.

"Eomma," Yoongi's voice is soft as he held his Mother's shoulders, "I can't stay here forever."

"Well, of course you can!" His Father quickly intervened, "You won't be wasting money on useless things like gas bills and rent, you-"

"Abeoji," Yoongi's voice was stern, "I left for a reason, I came and stayed for longer than I promised and now I have to get back to my own life. I have my friends I need to go back to, my education, my..."

"Your?" Both parents anticipate as Yoongi nibbled on his bottom lip, bowing his head.

"My..." Yoongi's voice a mere whisper, "B-boyfriend."

"Boyfriend?!" Both Mr and Mrs Min yell and Yoongi jumps, ready to dart out the door.

But he is surprised when his Mother squealed and held him close, his Father grinning proudly, "Well, you should've brought him too!"

"Son, this is amazing," Yoongi's Mother was truly thrilled to hear the news of her son finding love, if it be male or female, that didn't matter to them

Yoongi to them was someone who they knew would never fall in love, they were already going to accept the fact that the boy would soon come back home as he didn't have a family of his own to fall back on.